• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My wife's size 9 feet...

fordman2002

I have attached a few pictures of my wife's size 9 feet. She loves to get pedicures and foot massages. On a scale of 1-10 her feet are a 8-9 for being ticklish.

my wife has asked me to remove some of the pictures after we received a rude email from a person her that made her upset. i hope that later this week she will allow me to put them back and plus some. thanks so much for the comments she was really getting into letting me post more of her feet and was going to let me put a video up this weekend that we shoot last weekend.. i will update soon..

Last edited:
I to, have size 9 feet. Would luv to meet up w/ those large
beauties in a pair of nylons.:tickling::blush2:

Yes, very cute. I can't decide what looks yummier, the feet or the candy..

Your wife has fine looking feet. Thanks, Ford.

Mitch

my wife feet

Thanks for all the great comments. we have read them and she is interested in letting post some more and a few of her getting her feet tickled. Keep the post up the more she reads the more she will let me post.

She has lovely soft wrinly soles and yes may I please have some candy?

Both your wife and her feet are very beautiful. Thanks for posting.

Your wife is a lovely lady and her feet are very nice. You sir, are a lucky man. Thanks to both of you for sharing these pictures with us. :)

At the risk of going over the line, her posterior is right gorgeous too! You, my friend, are a lucky man, not to mention generous!

You had made plans to meet me in Vegas, those were the pics you sent. But then you never finished up with me?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back