• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

VA tickle munch?

LvsTicklingFeet

TMF Expert
I know there are a lot of people here from the Eastern shore and out towards Richmond. Is there anyone in VA interested in coming to central VA, like Lynchburg to get together for a tickle munch?

I actually just found out one of the TMF Moderators is form VA. If we could get him interested.

Wow that would be great. I am just trying to get something going here in Virginia. Maybe if we talk to him we could come up with a plan

I met a Virginian at NEST, and you people down there have a GREAT OPPORTUNITY.:cheer:

I'm from RVA, and yes, its near impossible. I'd give it a maybe, especially if porceliandoll shows up :)

Possibly...Depends on what's going on. Williamsburg is a fair drive, and no lovely Interstate to speed things along. Almost have to carpool from here, I should think.

But I'm a definite maybe ;)

So long as I'm able to keep up this time.

When were you thinking?

Christopher

You know boys, it shouldn't matter if I show up or not, but I will try to make it to the first one. I will be honest if I get to freaked out, don't be surprised if I don't show up to another one but, I doubt I'll have to worry about that. I'm sure you are all decent guys.

Ok, well I'm looking at having it in September. Is a Saturday or Sunday a better day for people who would want to travel to Lynchburg

I don't think you being there is a prerequisite. I hope...lol. It'd be awesome if you were, but I don't think we dudes die if ladies don't show up.

For the first much or two, anyway ;)

You know boys, it shouldn't matter if I show up or not, but I will try to make it to the first one.

Christopher

The dates will be late in September but I just want to know if Saturdays or sundays work better

Either for me, and no, I don't want Porcelindoll to be uncomfortable either.

I'll only be coming if there are other ladies, since I'm not on tickling guys...

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back