• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girlfriend ticklish soles comparison

zizou10

Based off of the great feedback I received from my last post, I decided to post the soles of another girlfriend. Please let me know which girl friends soles would you prefer to tickle ?

Thanks

Zizou

Attachments

• crossed fully body.JPG
    crossed fully body.JPG
    168.6 KB · Views: 1,269
Can i take them for a test tickle before i decide?

Great answer - hehe :thumbsup:

But i would prefer the Girl on Picture 1 until 4. I'll guess her feet would looking awesome in tan sheer pantyhose and her feet looking very softly and ticklish. Does the Girls know that you post Pictures of her in this Forum ?

I can not decide until I see a clip of both of them being tickled by you with sound so I can hear which one seems the most ticklish....

i agree i need to take them for a test tickle in order to decide, beautiful feet all around

Wow, thats like saying which candy bar is better and sweeter or which
wine is smoother and more full bodied. How can u do that to them?
Well, if I have to choose, I need to see them both in a pair of nylons first.
Yeah, its that difficult. :wave::wave:

would love a video of the new one ;) prefered with oil. mmmmmhmm :D

Personally, I'd love to tickle the girl in the first set of pics, but that's just me.

Mitch

I'd tickle the girl in the 5th pic, I like her feet more. I'd love to see some shher nylons pics too :)

I'd have to say the first girl. I would LOVE to tickle either one, but the first girl looks like she deserves a good tickling more! :)

Which one is the most ticklish? I'll tickle that one.

Guys..thanks for your response. ....will work on request..

thanks

zizou

wow man that girl in the first pic is gorgeous. i would pick her hands down

Why not solve this issue and have one tickle the other for a while and then switch?

Could I just tickle both?

Seriously though, If I had to choose, I guess I'd go with the blond. Something about that 4th picture.

Second one, cuz she's flaunting that Vikings crap. As a Packers fan I wouldn't mind seeing her purple clad ass get tickle tortured. All in good fun of course.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back