• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Haunted Mansion (part 8)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Elvira finished applying the chocolate sauce to Zach’s cock, and then she stood up and watched the sauce harden like a shell around his swollen member. The hardening process wasn’t the most pleasant feeling for him, as it squeezed tight around his shaft.

Zach: Oh shit, fuck me sideways!
Elvira: Oh, is that the chocolate sauce talking, or are you just happy to see me?

Zach didn’t respond but continued to wince in discomfort.

Elvira: I’ll take that as a yes. Excuse me girls, I’ll be back once the sauce is cool. Then I’ll have my chocolate bar with nuts, ha!

Olga and Zoe finished their tongue bath on Zach’s stomach and feet. His body glistened with stickiness and saliva, which the zombie and ogre found useful to their advantage.

Zoe: Look at that gorgeous young body, glistening with our wet slobber. Let’s take advantage of this and amplify the tickling a bit.

Olga: Aye lass, man your battle stations.

Olga went to work on Zach’s soles, raking her nails up and down and then making zig zags. Zoe poked and prodded Zach’s tummy, and all around his navel area.

Zoe: Tickle tummy, tickle tummy, tickle tummy, I love tickling Zachary’s tummy.

Olga whistled a tune while tickling Zach’s sensitive soles and then moved onto his toes.

Olga: Ticklish feet, ticklish feet, ticklish feet, Zachary has ticklish feet. Hehehe, look at those toes, these ticklish little toesies.

Zach: Pleeeaaaase no more feeheeeeeeheeeeet, I caahaahahaaan’t take it anymore!

Elvira came back over and eyed Zach’s chocolate coated cock and noticed that it had formed a pretty hard shell. She even felt it briefly, noting that the chocolate wasn’t the only thing that was hard.

Cat shifted uncomfortably in her bonds, in response to the impending doom that awaited her vagina. She always appreciated good oral sex, but not when it was nonconsensual. She could feel the whipped cream drizzling down her inner thighs.

Cat: Please, if you have a heart, you will not do this.

Vladimir: Ah, but I do have a heart. I may be a vampire, my darling girl, but my heart does beat for young beauties like yourself. It is a shame it is not a year later, otherwise I would make you my bride.

Cat: So, why don’t you make me your bride.

Vladimir: It is not my year quite yet. So I’m afraid that I will have to settle for your precious bloom.

Cat: No, don’t do this!

Vladimir: Ah yes, I shall call this Kitty Cat Cream Pie.

The vampire lowered his head down into Cat’s pussy, and began to aggressively lick away all the whipped cream with his tongue. Catherine shuddered and quaked, as the cold cream was physically and erotically removed from her private region.

Cat: OOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOH

Catherine began to slowly orgasm, with her love cream conjoining with the whipped.

Vladimir: Hmmmm, I see that there is other cream besides the kind we covered you in.

Like the seductive vampire that he was, Vladimir stabbed Cat’s holy O with his tongue. Running it up and down her crevice with erotic bliss. Catherine began to cum faster now, the more he licked, the more she orgasmed.

Cat: MMMMMMMMMMM OOOOOOHOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSSS!

Next to Cat, Zach was on arousal avenue himself. Elvira was having a ball with his balls, rubbing hot fudge on both of them.

Elvira: Chocolate covered nuts, how lovely.

Then she proceeded to tea bag Zach, and the young man started to moan and laugh at the same time.

Zach: HEEEEHEEEHEHEEEE OH NOOOOOOHOOOOOHOOOHOOOOH

Elvira: Hmmhmm, delicious!

Zach: PLEEEHEEEEEAAASE, I’M GONNA GO NUTS AAHAHAAAAHAHAAA

Elvira: Go nuts, no honey, I think you mean that I’m going after your nuts.

Zach: OOOHOOOHOOOOOOOH SHIIIIIIIIIIIT!

Elvira: Now, let’s see about your chocolate covered shaft.

Without using her hands, the witch leaned her head into Zach’s cock and ran her tongue up and down his shaft. Each lick began to slowly melt the chocolate coating around the cock. Zach moaned even louder now, and he giggled like a little boy in between his laughter. The juices flowing through his cock were just waiting to get out.

Elvira: As much as I love this chocolate bar, I think that I would enjoy the cream filling inside.

Licking away at the head of his cock, the persistant witch began to slowly wrap her lips around it. But she didn’t suck, she just used her mouth to absorb more of the chocolate. But within seconds, Elvira began to suck and suck and suck.

Zach couldn’t take the sensation anymore. Those rip cherry lips were more than he could bear, and he began to slowly cum. Elvira realized that she needed to speed things up to get more of his “cream filling” and began to suck harder and faster. Like with Catherine, the faster she sucked, the faster Zach blew his load. To make things even more intense, Elvira tickled Zach’s balls while sucking him dry.

Zach: OOOHOOOOOHOOOOONOOOOOOOT THAAAAHAAAAAAAAT!

Elvira: Yes, little Zachary, that!

Finally, she stopped. The rest of the monsters were equally impressed with Elvira’s non gag reflex and Vladimir’s ability to hold his breath while eating Cat’s pussy. Both hosts wiped their mouths, and admired their handiwork. As did the other monsters, who had also contributed to the human dessert course. Zach and Cat were sweating and panting. Their private areas numb and sticky with cum. Zoe and Wolfy each grabbed a feather and walked over to the two young adults.

Wolfy: Now comes the best part.

Zoe: I bet these two naked teens are impervious to the fact that one is even more ticklish after they have orgasmed.

Cat: No, don’t!

Zoe: I’ll handle Zach’s package and you take the kitty’s clitty.

Zach: Oh my lord!

Zoe tickled Zach’s cock, which now lay limp. But it rose slightly at the touch of the feather, slightly amusing the female zombie. The horny werewolf sniffed Cat’s wet pussy, and grinned to himself.

Wolfy: Ahhhh, nothing like the smell of pussy during a full moon.

Cat: Don’t even think about it, you fucking mutt!

Wolfy ran his feather up and down Cat’s pussy, which tickled more than it did before, proving Zoe’s theory correct. Her laughter grew silent and her toes curled as the feather continued to explore her clit. But there would be no encore orgasm, which didn’t bother the two monsters as they just wanted an epilogue for the tale’s end.

But the story is only at the climax, so bear with me, I know this is long.

Olga: Okay, time to announce the winners of the first trophy, which is Zachary’s undies. For making Zach cum to his senses, this pair goes to our hostess, Elvira.

Elvira accepted the torn underwear from Olga, and took a bow as everyone applauded. Then the audience quieted and waited for Olga to continue.

Olga: And for making the little kitty purr, the ripped rainbow goes to our host, Vladimir.

The vampire took Cat’s rainbow panties and also gave a bow as the audience gave him his due. Then he turned to his minions.

Vladimir: Alright, my friends, it is time to conclude this Halloween party. Elvira, if you would.

Elvira: Vlad is right, first order of business is to get some cold washcloths to wipe the sweat off of these two. We have no time to bathe them, so this will have to do. Wolfy, you and Zoe clean the girl, and Olga and I shall clean the boy. But first, it’s time for a photo or two. Olga, will you do the honors.

Olga snapped a picture of Zach and Cat in their table bondage.

Cat: Oh fuck, how could you do that.

Olga: It’s easy, all I have to do is press the button, hehe.

Then she snapped another one, making the two fidget uncomfortably being photographed.

Zach: Yooooow

Cat: Will you stop that, and let us go. And give us our clothes back, it’s cold down here.

Elvira: Indeed, Mum, come with me and help me find their clothing. Olga, be a dear and run upstairs to Zachary’s room and get him a fresh pair of underwear. Then help Mum take the girl upstairs to get dressed. They’ve suffered enough embarrassment for one evening, let’s dress them separately.

Zoe and Mum unstrapped Cat and carried her away. Olga fetched Zach’s underwear and the his discarded clothes while Elvira wiped the sweat from his body. Then she slowly undid his bonds and took the blindfold off.

Elvira: There we are, my sweet treat, all gone.

Olga: Here you go, fresh tighty whiteys, hehehe

She threw them to Zach who wasted no time in pulling them on. He watched as Olga bent down and put his green socks back on. Then they helped with his sweater and jeans, and put the shoes back on his feet. Elvira even tied them for him, and continued to speak.

Elvira: So sorry, we can’t help clean up the rest of the mess, but it is almost the end of the night and we must go.

Zach: Go where?

Elvira ignored him and kissed him quickly on the mouth.

Elvira: Hopefully we can do this again next year, I think I’ll dress you up as Willy Wonka, since you are full of delicious treats.

Next year thought Zach, I’ll be far away from this place shacked up in a room with a firearm as my companion. He said goodbye to the two female monsters, but then felt Olga grab him and wrap him a bear hug. Then she kissed his cheeks.

Olga: Goodbye, lad, I enjoyed playing with you. Maybe next year you can wear boots with orange socks, more Halloween themed colors. If you do that for me, I’ll be ever so grateful.

Zach: I’ll see what I can do.

He walked up the steps, and when he got to the top, he closed the door, and went to the ballroom to clean the mess. This would clearly be a night that he and his female friend would never be sure to forget.

Outisde the mansion

Vladimir stood outside on the lawn, hidden in the shadows. Then he noticed Wolfy coming over to join him.

Vladimir: Did you do it?

Wolfy: Yep, took her by surprise too, but she wasn’t that much of a struggle.

Vladimir: Very good, dear boy.

Wolfy: Now, when do you want me to go in and kill the young man?

Vladimir: You mean, Zachary?
Wolfy: Yes, him, I can’t have him around to screw with my new pretty friend. With him gone, the balance will be complete.

Vladimir: Oh I think you misunderstood me. I had no intention of you killing the boy, whatsoever.

Wolfy: Then who is going to die?

The vampire did a backflip and then whipped out a pistol and fired two shots at the werewolf. Wolfy looked more horrified than his actual monsterous form, and he grabbed at his chest and slowly lost feeling in his legs.

Vladimir: A silver bullet or two for your thoughts. Sorry, old friend, but your time is over. Now, is the time for a new moon, and those two young people will shine in your place.

The werewolf lay dead, not one breath of life left in his body. Vladimir pocketed his pistol and then morphed into a bat and flew away. He would return next Halloween, which would be the year of the vampire. Next year, he would claim a bride.

To Be Continued…..

What a finish JT. But is the story really over? And do we have to wait until next year to find out?

Great tale. Now we want more!

Thanks for sharing your talents with us!

Actually guys hopefully you will not have to wait that long. JT and I have been working one the next set of haunted mansion stories because I will be the star of them.

No, my good man, you will not have to wait a year as Heather just said. And what happened to Cat will be revealed in part one of the sequel which I am getting ready to post soon.

Like the show Lost (rest in peace) i'm going to wrap up my last story in the first part of the sequel. Then it's going to jump to one year later, with Heather's character becoming the protagionist.

Actually guys hopefully you will not have to wait that long. JT and I have been working one the next set of haunted mansion stories because I will be the star of them.

That is great news! Now step on it! I can't stand waiting, even for an excellent story!

Can I guest star? Just a walk on? Please! :roseglasses:

awsome story

Wow.. an intense story. Made me hot reading it

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back