• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

secratary the truth as told to me by lee holloway

bambam90

this is mt firts ever ever ever fictional story about anythin let alone tickling
so be nice lol feed back would be good so i can improve any way here it goes

I have a story to tell you that a cleint told me i am telling you this as I myself cant quite belive it so in a sense this is me looking for professinal help better than I to annalyze my clienst state of mind and trauma.

lee holloway had been working for edward E grey for a while when he started to notice she was making regular typo's even though she claimed to have won an award for typing in her initail interview where she had secured the job.
Edward called lee in to his office to speak to her about her typing in accuracies. Lee assured him that theese mistakes would not repeat themselves and sure as that she became more accurate over the next few weeks even months no mistakes were made.
One night whilst out edward spotted lee on a date if you could call it that with this guy now edward started to feel insanley jealous sureley he did not have a thing for Ms. Holloway did he well he had always wanted to tickle her since she started working there but that didn't mean he fanceid her her did it ?? after some deliberation and deciding he deffinatly did he followed them only to witness lee drinkin ....... a lot and losing her inhabittions and dancing like a maniac at some club after a while he decided to go home get some rest and try to hatch a cunning plan to tickle his beautifull secratary to with in ana inch of her sanity.
the next day of work rolled around he had lee do the usual stuff typing copying and fprwarding whilst he racked his brains to try and come up with a plan i mean he knew lee niaeve but how could he exploit that he just had no idea. lee was having a tough time concentrating due too her hangover she was suffering from due to last nights anntics and you could clearrly see she is hungover ist not like it was subtle.
As Mr. Grey paced his office searching for a plan but giving up hope as lee was due to finnish i little over half an hour and then luck or fate struck which ever you belive in most as lee handed in a copy of a letter to be sent out to clients it was litterd with innacuracies and it struck him off course her typo's how could he not have thought of that it was soo simple use tickling to reprimand her she would go with it its her first job he could get away with this couldnt he ??. the buzzer on lee's desk went " miss holloway would you please come into my office". lee obliged and stood up and headed to her bosses office nervously she tread she thought she would be fired she knew her typing had been sloppy today and she also knew she was very obvisouly hungover and there for not able to concentrate.
lee knocked on the office door "Mr. Grey you wanted too see me " she called " yess enter now miss holloway " came the reply from Edward. lee turned the door knob and enterd the office ".
take a seat miss holloway "o--o--ok" lee stamered her nerves blantenly obvious "lee" Mr grey said " what in the name of god do you call this how many mistakes is it humanly possible to fit on one page this is a disgrace and i severely hope for your sake miss holloway that your hangover had nothing to do with this or you will have to be severely reprimanded as it is unnacceptable to come to work in the state you are clearly in miss holloway".
lee tried to stammer a response " ehhhm ---- no mr gr--grey i can assure my hangover has nothing to do with it hon---" " i do not apreciate being lied to ehteir miss holloway" edward interupted her " now miss hollway for your punishment take that chair you are sitting in back till you are directly under that bar" (lee had alwats wonderd why there bars hanging from the roof in here well she was about to find out) Mr grey got up amd walked behind her fished in a drawer and produced some rather strong looking chains he the approached her from behind " remove your shirt miss holloway" "why !!! " lee questioned abrubtly " just do it miss holloway i severly doubt you are willing to jeprodise your job" lee obliged out of fear for her career "now miss holloway raise your arms straiht up in the air and grasp your left hand with your right"
lee did so with no questioning this time Mr grey had already secuerd a short chain to the bar so ot was taught he then proceeded to padlock annother chain to it and then he wrapped that chain around her wrists not tight enough torestrict bloodflow but tight enough to ensure her arms we tottaly immobile and staight up stretching her lovley sof underarms out he then padlocked that chain in place.
Mr grey then walked around to the front and dragged a set of stocks out of a closet over to her about a legs length away then he proceeded to lift her legs and lock her beautifull size 9 feet in. after overcoming the shock of what was going on lee remarked " what are you going to do leave me hanging around untill i get rid of this hangover" "oh no lee darling I intend to get to know you very personally" edward replied lee looked shocked again "qmd whats that supposed to mean" she retorted Mr Grey shot her a look and just said "well for instance miss holloway are you by any chance ticklish".
lee's eyes widened with terror she was unbeilvbly ticklish and hated to be tickled it was her worst fear as a child that she may actually be tickled to death that in mind she turend round and said "no" trying her best to hide her fear but it was to late "i dont belive you" edward said as he probebd a single finger into her armpit she twitched and hid her ticklishness well but not well enough to hide it from Edwars expert ler eyes he spotted the flinch and her refusal to show it and laugh only enraged him as he then began to furiously attach her armpits one hand in each underarm but again all lee did was twitch and bite her lip and scrunch her eyes shut but she dare not attempt to once again deny her ticklishness because she knew if she tried to speak she would lose it.
Edward on the other hand was getting more and more frustrated at her holding out he knew he was driving her nuts but that wasnt enough he wanted her to laugh punishing her was completley out of his mind by now now he was completley consumned by breaking her and then torturing her.
lee was still holding out as he poked probebed and lightly stroke her underarms untill he it a spot where his thumbs were tickling her armpits but the rest of his fingers were getting her ribs and she cracked "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SHTOOOOOOP IHHHT THIIIICKLEEES YOOHHHHUR DRIHAIVING ME NUHAHAUTS" now this was more like it she was squealing in laughter she was consumed by it and lee knew deep down he had her she couldnt possibly go back to holding out " HAHAHAHEHEHEAHAHAHA STOP HAHAHAHHAHA PLEASE AHHAHHAHA" suddenly it stopped but she was still laughing " now miss holloway thats more like it let me see where else are you ticklish hmmm what about your tummy" and with that he dug in to her sides and stomach " and lee went ballistic "HAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHHAHAHA PLEASE GOHHHAD STHEEEOP HAHAHAHAHAH" this was music to Mr Grey's ears as he really went at it " HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOO STOHHOOOP PLEEEEEHHAAAHAES" Edward was loving this he had never imagend she would be this ticklish.
He moved down her body and began tickling her thighs and knees and she went mad "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH GOHHHAD PLEEEEAHHHAHAHASE STOOP ILLLL IMPROHAHAHAHAVE MY TYPING JUHHAHAAUST STOHAHAHAHHEHEOP".
her laughter was music to his ears as he made his way to her feet he had stoped tickling her for a moment to admire her feet as he removed her shoes and lee yelped in fear not her feet god anywhere but there she would have took another hour or two on her upper body rather than endure anytime at all having her feet tickled on hearing this Mr grey began to taunt her. " whats the matter little lee affraid of the big bad boss tickling your tootsies" and with that he began scribbling his fingers all over both her soles and she went mand and crumbled it to silent laughter edward loved watching her buck and try in vain to yank her feet out of the stocks to no avail but perhaps most of all he loved watching her face contort in silient laughter because he knew if he hadnt broken her before he had now and he was finnally satasfied with his work and he let her out at 11 pm lee finished at 5 he was truley proud of him self.
As lee was leaving Mr Grey turned to her and said " miss holloway if their are anymore typo's you will be repramnded in the same manner " and with that she left to get a good nights sleep to keep her concentration but from what miss holloway has told me in our therapy sessions her experience at work got worse i will write the deatils on further outcomes on this case when lee feels up tp disclosing them.

Last edited:
Hey man. Please add paragraphs. It'll make this a lot easier to read for everyone and you might rack up some comments.

I'm having trouble reading it. This is what's commonly referred to as a Wall of Text and it hurts our eyes. Sorta like staring at this:

black-white-lines.gif

:)

cheers dude i have tried to fix it now but praragraphing was somthing i was niver good at at school my essay's allways failed on that bt i hope thts easier to read for you all :)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back