• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Haunted Mansion 2 (parts 2 and 3)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Keep checking this thread for the rest of part 2, and part 3. I decided to kill two birds with one stone.

Part 2

Rose awoke the next morning, and stretched her arms when her feet the bedroom floor. Glancing at the clock, she saw that it was ten a.m. Damn, she had overslept, and the day was already wasting away. She found her slippers and put on her light pink robe. Then she went downstairs to put on a pot of coffee. Then Rose contemplated what she should have for breakfast. There were eggs, and leftover bacon with a bagel or two. Then her thoughts were interrupted by the doorbell ringing. She rushed out of the kitchen and went to the front door to answer it. A man was standing in the doorway, he looked like he was early 50s.

Man: Hello there, Miss Abernathy?

Rose: Yes, I’m Rose Abernathy, can I help you?

Man: I’m sorry to disturb you, but my name is Dr. Jonathan Handley and I was wondering if I could speak with you.

Rose: Sure, Dr. Handley, come on in.

Handley: Thank you.

Dr. Handley came inside and followed Rose to the kitchen.

Rose: Would you like some coffee.

Handley: Oh please, missus.
Rose noted that the man had a British accent, and almost reminded her of Malcolm McDowell from Cat People. She loved that movie because the soundtrack was composed by David Bowie whose song “Putting Out Fire” came on at the film’s end credits. Entering the kitchen, she poured water into the coffee pot and put coffee grounds in for two. Rose took a seat while the coffee brewed, and gestured for Dr. Handley to follow suit.

Rose: So, Dr. Handley, what can I do for you?

Handley: Jonathan, please, Rose.

Rose: Very well, what can I do for you, Jonathan?

Handley: Well, young lady, I don’t want to beat around the bush, so I’ll get right to it.
Have you seen any vampire activity since you arrived here?

Rose: Vampire activity?

Handley: I’m not just a professor, I’m sort of a part time paranormal activity investigator. I’ve been lead to believe that a vampire came here last year on the night of Sam Hain.

Rose: Sam Hain, you mean Halloween?

Handley: Indeed I do, and I’m curious if you’ve seen any flying bats or oversized dogs since you’ve occupied this humble abode.

Rose bit her lip, contemplating whether or not she should tell Handley about the dream she had last night about the vampire. But then again, she didn’t want to tell him the erotic details of the dream since she didn’t know him.

Rose: No, I can’t say that I have. Are you for real, I mean, you’re not just here to pull my leg.

Handley: No madam, I certainly am not. I didn’t come all the way to the US of A to pull anyone’s leg. But I must insist that you not be in this house on the night of Sam Hain.

Rose: Okay, and go where?

Handley: I can get you a room at the Sunset Motel out by the bypass. I can guarantee your safety, but I can’t guarantee being there with you. If there is such vampirsm activity, I must be here to observe and attack if necessary.

Rose: Listen, Jonathan. I appreciate your concern. But I am having a Halloween party in two days and I’m afraid that I can’t cancel. I mean, I haven’t always been Miss Popularity, so this is sort of my chance to do something wild and crazy.

Handley: My dear, girl, I understand your need for young adolescent shenanigans. But I don’t think you understand the direness of the situation.

Rose: No, you’ve been very dire, but I just don’t think there will be a problem. If there is a problem, I’m sure my guy friends can deal with it. We’ll keep a few wooden stakes and crosses handy just in case though. I’ve seen plenty of vampire movies to know what to do in least likely scenarios like vampire attacks.

Handley: No, madam, I don’t think you do understand. This isn’t just one vampire, but a whole clan of vampires. And they’re tremendously strong too, they will kill anyone who gets in their way.

Rose: Gets in their way of what?

Handley: I don’t know, exactly, but it can’t be good.

Rose: Look, I have to eat breakfast and leave soon. If you would like a cup of coffee, that’s fine, but after that-

Handley: Say no more, I’m afraid I said too much. Here is my card, if you see anything unusual, don’t hesitate to call my cell phone.

Rose: Okay, thank you for your time.

Handley: Likewise, my dear.

Dr. Handley exited the kitchen, leaving Rose alone with her thoughts. Rose did find it odd that a vampire hunter would come knocking on her door, in the aftermath of a nightmare she had about a vampire. Again, she blamed it on the Hammer films that she was quite fond of, and thought that Handley was just a superstitious old man who was misinformed. When the coffee was done, she poured a cup and then decided on eggs and a bagel with a banana. After breakfast, she went upstairs to shower and get dressed.

When she came down the stairs, she had on a gray sweater, black jeans, and her black Oxfords with black socks. Then she went to call a taxi, so that she could go Grangerville, and explore this new town which was fifteen miles away. She would need to get some more groceries and supplies for the party. But she would not have to get alcohol, for her friends would have a truck with two kegs of beer, no one would go thirsty.

Two days later…. Halloween

It was almost one in the afternoon and Rose was bidding goodbye to the staff of servants who normally came by the mansion on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Today was Friday, but they didn’t work all day on Halloween, because they were superstitious. Rose wondered what the problem was with people over forty, had the world gone mad. She heard her cell phone ring from the living room and rushed to answer it.

Rose: Hello. Oh, hi Megan. Yeah, I’m so excited, it’s great to have my own place to party, and a very spacious place at that. Sure, no problem. Oh yeah, well put him on.
Hi JT! I’m doing great, how are you, doll? Awwwww, that’s so sweet. Well, costumes aren’t required, but there is a certain spooky-ness to this house, so costumes would be welcome. Am I going to wear a costume? Well, as long as it’s nothing girly, then possibly. I’m actually going to town in a little bit, and I thought I would check out the costumes they have at the strip mall. Good deal, I’ll see you tonight, gorgeous.

JT hung up Megan’s phone, and smiled to himself. Tonight, he was going to make his move and kiss Rose after a nice slow dance. He turned to Megan, a short blonde haired girl wearing a blouse and jeans with flats.

JT: Megan, tonight’s the night I make my move and kiss Rose after a nice slow dance.

Megan: I love Rose, you know that. But she is rather tomboyish, and I don’t think that’s your type.

JT: No, no, Meg, you see, every girl is my type. As long as they don’t have something swinging from in between their legs, they’re my type.

Megan: I’ve been trying to get Rose to wear high heels since our junior year of high school, but she prefers the ratty sneaker.

JT: Yeah, that she does. And I like the fact that she accepts comfort over fashion.

Megan: I won’t lie, I’ve seen her before without any clothes on and she does wear pretty undergarments. I think she feels uneasy about showing her feminine side to guys.

JT: Well, I’m sure I can help bring out the girly girl that is waiting to get out. I mean, with my charm,good looks and Jack Nicholson grin, no woman can resist the JT charm.

Megan: I can resist it, just fine. But I can’t resist the urge to smack your firm fine ass.

And with that, Megan smacked JT on his jean cushioned ass, to which JT smirked and flashed his Jack Nicholson grin.

JT: Nice shot, my turn, now!

And with that he chased Megan around her apartment and tried to spank her like the naughty girl that she was.

That’s it for now, but keep checking this thread, because I’m just going to add part 3 to it when it’s done. Part 2 is still not complete but it will be in the next time I make a new post.

Damn!!
Are all the guests going to be stripped to their unmentionables?
I'm sure you will make it embarrassing.

Actually I was going to have the guests get snuffed out by vampires. But I guess a few of them could get stripped too, why not!

Hey what can't the males get stripped and tickled?! Looking good I can't wait for the next installment!

Yes Modest Guy, soon

The next time I am at my folk's house, I will get the research that porcelain doll and I did together and make some edits, then it will be posted. In the meantime, enjoy this that was inspired while watching The Omega Man aka the original I AM LEGEND. It's called MALL MAYHEM

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back