• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TickleTown.com presents Rain, ticklish girl off the street (MFF/F)

Oblesklk

2nd Level Yellow Feather
I checked out the site tonight, and we hadn't updated since October 2009. Wow, geez that's a long time!

For fans of the site, you will be pleased to know that not only did we update, but we're coming off a high of the best shoots we've ever had.

I'll come back to that in a second.

Last summer we did a couple shoots in the summer time with a lot of success. We introduced Julie, Emma, Jennifer, and a couple others that were rather well received. After posting that material, we got some great feedback on how to make things even better. So did we listen to you and actually implement the feedback this time around? Hmmm, let's see...

More nylon tickling...check!
Switch to HD cameras...check!
More behind the scenes footage...check!
For the love of God, more Amanda...check!
More ticklish girls off the street...check!
Audio while recruiting the girls off the street...check!

So we hit a lot of the points that I wanted to see improved in our footage. And this set with Rain is the first footage we're releasing of our summer 2010 footage. The shoot was just amazing. I'll go over this more in detail later, but in a nutshell, we nabbed four (FOUR!) girls off the street by asking them if they wanted to be tickled on our site. Kim Marvel is a bag full of raging awesome, and she was able to convince them to do the shoot. That by itself is just killer. But not only that, we put Kim through a brutal session in which she was forced, gasping, to call out her safeword, tickled one of her best friends who is just as ticklish as they come, about broke a mic from a screaming hispanic model who is insanely ticklish, and had an extraordinarily sensual tickling session with Amanda (she's back!) who was reduced to a primal state of laughter and uncontrollable bliss (I won't say the prolonged tickling gave her unintentional multiples, but...ya...I'll just leave it at that).

As you can tell, we're excited to be back, bringing you new footage.

This is Rain. Rain is a dietitian that we saw walking around downtown Seattle the day of our shoot. Kim just kind of pointed to her as she walked by, I said 'ya' and the rest is history that is captured on camera. I do apologize for the mass of blur effects, but we have to be careful not to show anyone other than Rain in the camera. This was taken on a semi-busy street in a very public setting, so you will see a lot of blurring going on. There were a lot of people wandering around, curious about what we were doing. This was such a crazy experience, but exhilarating at the same time. We asked a lot of girls to do this, and got more than I was expecting.

Here are some shots from the shoot and the surprise recruitment.

Rain's footage is uploaded to the site, it is available for purchase now.

Our site is www.tickletown.com

More pics!

Here we have two more of the street recruitment, with Kim doing her thing, being awesome.

And three pics of Rain in an interview setting, where we get to know her a little bit before tickling the hell out of her.

Here are five screen grabs from "Rain 01", the first of three tickling clips on our site.

Very nice!
I am praying that the next unsuspecting girl you get to join you is someone I know!

Go Seattle!

I saw, but the view was a little obstructed =p

But THANK YOU very much for the extra shots, its very much appreciated!

I saw, but the view was a little obstructed =p

But THANK YOU very much for the extra shots, its very much appreciated!

Not a problem! Glad you enjoyed the unobstructed view :)

she is cute looks like an excellent clip. Thanks for the preview pics

God I love Seattle. I'll have to sit around and people watch and see if I see Kim "doing her thing" :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back