• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first story. F/F, FF/F, MF/F FFF/F, (PART I)

TravlZeus2002

TMF Expert
This is my first story and I'd appreciate your coments.

SECLUDED TORMENT (PART I) from the Bolt of Zeus:atom:

In her life, Sarah Richards has always been in control of everything in her life. Since she was nine years old her, her brother and her parents went from state to state, house to house. They would buy a run-down old house, rinevate it and sell it. When she turned 18 she decided it was time for her to be on her own. She left with the $11,000 she had saved from helping with repairs of the houses. She was much better at buisness than the rest of her family. No house she bought and repaired gave a return of under 10 times the purchase price. Within 5 years she had saved enough money to buy 55 acres of land with a small, one bath, one bedroom home. Like all the others before it, this home was fixed and she even added an addition that ended up being twice as big as the original house. She never hired help, she did all the work herself, so it took her nearly three years to finish. This was to be her home for the rest of her days. She had everything she ever wanted, almost.

She awoke in a cold sweat. It was the same dream which wakes her most nights. She turns over in her bed to look at her clock sitting on her antique Venizwailen desk. The hands tell her it is 3:00am. She rolls back over onto her back, stretches and yawns. She already knows she will be getting no more sleep tonight so she decides to get up. She pushes the covers to the side as she swings her feet to the floor. The weather is a bit warm but not hot like ussual. She stands to stretch again and her nude body is displayed in all perfection. As she pushes upward against an invisable ceiling, every muscle is pulled taught. She is muscular, but it doesn't show. She is 135 pounds and 6 foot even. As muscular as she is, she has enough weight to hide, what would be, very defined muscles. Her hair, cut to just below her shoulders, is a red-brown that looks like it is glowing in the midday sun. Her eyes are bright blue and she has perfect peach complextion. She has a slight hint of a tan and there is not a single hair on her body below her eyes. Even though she is 28 years old, she looks no older than 18.

Sarah does not bother with nightgowns or robes, she enjoys the feeling of walking around her home nude. This is one of the reasons she likes her home so much, it is secluded. The driveway is a quarter of a mile long, up hill and is not much more than a dry creek bed. From the bottom of the driveway one can barely see the top of her house. The home is surrounded on three sides by thick woods. The back is where the majority of her land is, along with a garage. Half of it is wooded and the rest is flat land where her two horses, Beck and Nelly, graze. What is typically considered the front yard is nothing but woods. The back is where all the chairs and tables and porch is located, along with a descent sized garden.

Once Sarah has stretched and swept the sleep from her eyes she walks downstairs, from her room, to the kitchen. She keeps all the floors in the house clean enough to lick peanutbutter off of so she can walk barefoot. Sarah is 28 years old and has lived here for almost eight years, but she still gets excited by walking through her home naked.

She goes to the fridge and takes out a bowl of red grapes and a can of whipped cream. She walks back upstairs popping a few grapes in her mouth as she goes. At the top of the stairs she opens the door to her room. When you look at her room and then look at the roof from outside, it looks like her room should be at least twice as big as it is, and it's very big. Sarah walks over to the wall next to her bed and pushes a section of the wall to the side. She ducks her head and walks into the dark of what should be just a small space big enough to stuff a few boxes into. Instead, she walks into another room, 40 feet long and 15 feet wide. A switch is flipped and the room fills with light. The room contains three solid oak tables that are designed to rock back and forth and two sets of two seven foot long 2 by 6's in the shape of two X's.

One table contains a woman. She is very beautiful, 5'9", 120 pounds, long blond hair, green eyes and proportionally large breasts. She is lying on the table with leather straps holding her down at her wrists, elbows, right above her shoulders, knees and ankles. Her arms are straight above her head, with a one foot space between her hands. Her legs are held spread open, three and a half to four feet between her ankles. The straps hold her taught and totally motionless. There are two mettle horse-shoe-shaped devices, one over each ankle. Each horse-shoe has one of the womans big toes tied to it and one baby toe. She can only move her torso no more than an inch in any direction. She is completely naked, just like Sarah and there is not a single hint of a hair on her body, save her head, just like Sarah.

Sarah walks over to the woman and looks her up and down. She sets the bowl of grapes down on the womans stomach and the can of whipped cream on the table between the woman legs. The woman begins to scream into the ball gag that is secured in her mouth and begins to shake and pull as hard as she can at her bonds, but is still unable to so much as move the bowl of grapes resting on her stomach. Sarah moves to the head of the table and places a leather strap across her forehead and tightens it to the table. Now the woman is literally imobile, not even able to wiggle her feet or shake her head. The woman begins to shake uncontrolablly and her screams begin to be intersperced with sobs. The blindbold that is covering the womans eyes begins to show the tears building in her eyes and the woman releases her bladder onto the table.

"Wow." Sarah says with a slight giggle. "I havn't even touched you yet." .................

I am going to try to make this a running story. Hopefully I will be able to post each week. This is my first attempt at a tickling story, and I know it doesn't have any tickling in this part, I'd appreciate your coments and/or sugestions.

Last edited:
Great Start

I'm looking forward to more! As long as Sarah gets hers...

Great opening. I look forward to future chapters.

Morandilas

Zeus is a God...spelling mistakes notwithstanding! :p Is Veniswailen a local variant of "Venezuelan"? Just wondering ;) Keep up the great work, and use that spell-checker! :) Sorry to be so picky, but I did win a spelling bee once :D

Not to mention Sarah is described as being both 28 and 26 in the same story..
Apart from that, a good start though

amk714 said:
Zeus is a God...spelling mistakes notwithstanding! :p Is Veniswailen a local variant of "Venezuelan"? Just wondering ;) Keep up the great work, and use that spell-checker! :) Sorry to be so picky, but I did win a spelling bee once :D

Hey thanks, and where's the spellchecker on this?

Just write the post in your word processing program, spell-check, and copy+paste it in this space! Add the smilies later. Glad to help :angel:

Good observation, Travis! What's funny is that I'm a math major, but I didn't catch the age shift! Thinking about the imminent tickling must've fried my mathematical brain cells :p

That sucks! I guess you'll have to use a dictionary. Go to www.m-w.com, the website for Webster's. If you misspell a word, it puts up a list of words you can choose from. It won't catch every mistake, but I think it'll help some. :angel:

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back