• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lessons in Orgasmic Tickling Threesomes - Part THREE - Tickle Chicks - FF/F - PREVIEW

ReyaFet

Verified
Lessons-in-Orgasmic-Tickling-Threesomes-Part-Three.gif

The orgasmic three girl (and three part) series concludes! Part Three opens up with Danielle and Candle continuing to tickle Addie; Candle using a feather and Danielle licking and tickling Addie's upper body. Candle asks Addie where it tickles the most and Addie willingly reveals, "My feet..." so Candle goes directly to her sensitive feet and tickles away! Addie LOVES it and begins to moan. Danielle makes a deal with her; if she can keep from cumming for a couple more minutes, her hands can be released so she can start touching herself. Addie agrees and she kisses her and releases her. Addie begins to rub her pussy, still laughing and moaning from the pleasure of the tickling. Candle begins to lick her feet, as well as tickle them with the feather. Danielle finally lets her cum and she has an explosive, ticklish orgasm! Now it's Danielle's turn. Addie is SUPER excited to get to tickle Danielle, her tickling teacher. Now she can really apply what she has learned. Danielle's arms and legs are strapped down to the bed. Addie warms her up by making out with her a bit and then she and Candle begin to lightly tickle Danielle's sides, underarms and nipples. Danielle has the CUTEST giggle and immediately starts freaking out. Addie and Candle begin to kiss eachother while continuing to tickle and then start touching their own pussies as they get SO turned on from Danielle's cute laughter. Addie takes the feather and begins to tickle one nipple while licking the other. Candle keeps tickling underneath Danielle's arm, which seems to be a really weak spot for her. Addie then starts licking and playing with Candle's breasts. She has so much fun playing with Candle while they are both tickling Danielle, she decides to go behind her and rub her pussy from behind while tickling Danielle's foot. This drives Candle crazy! Addie then decides that Danielle's feet need more attention, so she starts licking and tickling them while Candle continues to focus on Danielle's upper body. It's a sensory overload! Danielle begs and pleads, "I'm too ticklish! I can't take it!" After a little while, Candle goes behind Addie and rubs her pussy from behind while they keep tickling Danielle's feet. This brings Addie to ANOTHER orgasm! Then the two girls release Danielle and she applauds their job well done! She invites them to become models on the site so they can all do this all the time! She says she's going to have the BEST orgasm of her life when she gets home, but Addie and Candle say that they'll take care of that....:)

*Part Three includes - Danielle and Candle licking and tickling Addie all over with fingers and feathers, Addie masturbating to orgasm, Addie and Danielle kissing, Addie and Candle kissing, Addie and Candle licking and tickling Danielle all over with fingers and feathers, Addie playing with Candle's breasts and pussy, Candle rubbing Addie's pussy to orgasm, lots of foot licking and much more!

<p>*To check out Part One and Part Two, be sure to visit http://www.TickleChicks.com or http://www.Clips4Sale.com/10389*

There is a FREE PREVIEW available for this video. RIGHT-CLICK HERE and select "Save As" to download.

Go to http://www.TickleChicks.com to see more sexy tickling previews and to join our membership site for one low price!

Our Clips4Sale store - http://www.Clips4Sale.com/10389

:bouncybou Happy Friday!
Addie Juniper

AWESOME!!!! :yourock: I am THE biggest fan of Danielle, :woman: and will soon have this to add to my 'little' collection!! Please please please do more shoots with her! Especially with Addie doing her most intense tickling moves!!!

Absolutely stunning work. That is all I need to say. Easily one of my all time favorites, Fantastic work as usual. Addie continues to be the goddess of switches.

Intense Danielle

AWESOME!!!! :yourock: I am THE biggest fan of Danielle, :woman: and will soon have this to add to my 'little' collection!! Please please please do more shoots with her! Especially with Addie doing her most intense tickling moves!!!

Thanks TicklerBoy! We certainly will; Danielle was only in town briefly, but next time we're going to shoot her all day :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back