• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Bet (By Fiktishish)

Fiktishish

TMF Poster
THE BET
STARRING
LIV TYLER
&
ALICIA SILVERSTONE

It was around 3:00. Liv Tyler was relaxing in her suite at the Plaza. In any minute her good friend, Alicia Silverstone, would be here. They both had to be presenters at the MTV Movie Awards the very next night at Radio City Music Hall. They were just going remenisce and talk about what they were going to wear. Liv had just bought this black, sleavelss number, which she was just dying to wear out in public. Just then, there was a knock at the door.

"ALICIA!!"

"liv!!"

The two friends hugged and danced and squeled just like 2 girls.
"Alicia, you look great!!" I've missed the hell out of you!!"

"Yeah. I'ts so good to be away from all those phony, Hollywood types."

They chatted and had some lunch. They had room service bring them a grilled chicken cesar salad and an egg salad sandwich. They also had some of the Plaza's very best wine sent up to wash down the meal. They were busy catching a buzz when talk turned toward the MTV apperance.

"So, what are you gonna wear, Ally??", Liv asked, a little lite-headed.

"Livvy!! I found the most beautiful, straples black dress!! It's in with my other luggage across town at my hotel."

"A sleveless, black dress??", Liv asked, a little worried that this might be a catastrophe.

"Yeah!! It's so gorgeous!! I think i have a picture of it in my purse. Wanna see it??"

"Sure.", Liv responded.

"Okay. Just bare with me, that wine did a number on me." Alicia started to rummage through her purse. She momentarily lost her balance, and giggled sweetly to herself at her own silliness. Finally, she found the pic.

"Here ya go!!" Alicia said cheerfully.

Liv took the picture in her hand, and was a little less than shocked to see the exact same dress she had just bought.

"Umm, Alicia, we have a little problem."

"What's that?", Alicia asked.

"Well, it's just that i bought this exact same dress to wear tomorrow night."

Alicia was flabergasted. "Oh damn!! Ain't that something? Well, great minds think alike, i guess." They giggled at each other, in spite of the situation.

"Well, did you bring something else?? I mean if not,don't worry. We'll go to Bloomingdales early tomorrow." Liv said, patting Alicia's hand.

"What are you talking about?" Alicia asked puzzeldly.

"Well, we both can't wear the same exact dress, now can we??"

"Well, no. But why should i have to get something different?" Alicia asked.

"Whoa!! You know how we get about clothing. I don't want to fight. There's got to be another way to settle this."

"Like a wager of some kind? Loser buys a new dress?" Alicia asked.

"Exactly. Something fair, but what?" Liv Tyler said in that adorable voice.
The two beauties sat there for a good 10 minutes thinking of what they could do. Suddenly Liv shouted, "I've got it!!"

"What??"

"Whoever can last the longest while being tickled, gets the dress." Liv said suggested this with a sly smile on her cute as a button face.

Alicia Silverstone sorta grinned sheepishly and said, "I don't know. I'm really, really ticklish."

"So am i!! That's what makes it so good. We both have an even chance." Liv was really getting excited about this idea.

"Alright!! Let's do it!" Alicia said, convinced.

They set about creating some groundrules for their little bet.

1.The ticklee must be tied down to the bed post as to limit movement.
2.The tickler will only tickle the ticklee's tummy.
3.The tickler will tickle the ticklee's tummy any way possible.

"Well, that's it, i guess. I can't believe i'm doing this.", Alicia Silverstone said, blushing at the thought of her ticklish tummy being tortured. They flipped a coin to see who would go first, and Liv was first up. Alicia tied her wrists above her head to the bed post with
2 silk scarves. And her ankles were tied together. Liv Tyler was wearing a tee-shirt. Alicia stradled her legs, and pulled Liv's shirt up, exposing her beautiful, sensitive tummy. Liv looked up with nervous eyes.

"Be gentle."

"I'm sorry, but i love that dress." Alicia then smiled a wicked grin and dug her fingers into Liv Tylers tummy. Liv went nuts!

"WHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!! OHAOHOHOHOOOHHOOOOO!!!!! IT TICKLES!!! HAHAHAA!!! Liv Tyler was laughing like a mad woman, buckling and wiggling like a bronco. She was even more ticklish than Alicia realized.

"Oh!! I had no idea you'd be like this.", she giggled.

"IT TICK...HEHEHEHEEEE...IT TICKLES!!!! HAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!

"Give up??"

"NEVER!!HAHAHAAAA!!!

"Have it your own way. Tickle tickle tickle", Alicia teased as she wiggled her digits in the sensitive curves of Liv's tummy. Liv Tyler was beside herself. The tickle sensations were driving her nuts.

"HAAAHAHAHAAAAHEHEHEEEEEEE!!!!OH I'M SO..HOOOOHOHHH...TICKLISH!!! HAHAHAAAAAAAHEHEHEEEEE!!!"

Alicia then began to poke at Liv's ribs. "Does this tickle?? i'm curious."

"YES!!!!! IT TICKLES LIKE CRAZY!!!!HAHAAAAWHAAAAAAA!!! WEEEEHEHEEEE!!!!"

Alicia knew she was close. She instantly ran her finger over to Liv's bellybutton. She turned her finger right into her navel and began to wiggle it. The effect was amazing. Liv almost ripped her bonds trying to close her arms.

"WHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!HEEEHEHEEEEEE!!! NOT THERE!!! NOT MY BELLEEEEEEEEEHEHEEEEEEBUTTON!!!! THAT TICKLES TOO MUCH!!!!! HAHAHAAAAAAHEHEHEEEEEEE!!!! I GIVE UP!!!! STOP!!!!!!HAHAHAAAAAA!!!!"

Alicia, quite proud of herself stopped tickling Liv's bellybutton and looked at the clock.

"Awww. You only lasted for 2 minutes. That'll be easy to beat, i'm sure." Alicia said optimisticly.

Liv was panting and still giggling slightly. "It's alot different when you're in this position, trust me. Now let me out."

Alicia untied Liv and gave her a minute to catch her breath. When Liv finnaly composed herself, she began tying Alicia Silverstone to the bed. She then set the timer for 2 minutes. Alicia giggled nervously. Liv grinned. "Ready?"

She drew in a deep breath. "Ready."

Liv started to lightly wiggle her fingers across Alicia's tummy.

"HEEHEE.THAT'S NOT TOO BAD. HEEHEE."

Live looked at her, grinned and then started to dig her fingers in all over her tummy.

"HAHAAAAAA!!!!!WHAAAHAHAHAAAAA!!!OH IT TICKLES!!!!HAHAHAAAAAA!!!! Alicia was also amazingly ticklish!! She bucked and twisted as much as her bonds would allow. Liv continued to torture her tummy. Kneading her knuckles in and out, occasionaly departing to Alicia'a ribs. This shot through the ticklish beauty like a bolt of lightning!

"WHEEEHEHEAHAHAAAA!!!! MY RIBS!!! HAHAAAAAA!!!! THAT TICKLES SOOOOO MUCH!!!! HEHEHEEEEEEAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!"

Liv kept on tickling, using the same bellybutton tickling that Alicia had used to make Liv tap out. Alicia screamed but still hung in there.

"WHEEHEHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!OH MY GOD!!!! MY BELLYBUTTON!!!! IT TICKLES!!!!
HAHAHAHAAAAAAAHEHEHEEEE!!!!"

Liv looked at the timer and saw that 2 seconds were almost up. She decided to go in for the kill. She pressed her mouth against Alicia's tummy and blew a big giant rasberry. Alicia threw her head back and laughed a silent, agonized laugh, then exploded into piercing giggles.

"HEEEEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEE!!!!WHHWHEHEHEEEEEEEEEE!!!! AAAAHAHHHHAHAHAAHEHEHEHEEEEEEE!!!!"

The timer rang, and Alicia screamed out, 'I WIN!!HAHAAAAA!! STOP TICKLING MEHEHEHEEEEEE!!!"

Liv stopped. She was defeated. She wasn't that mad about it. They were friends, had made a bet and stuck to it. They also had alot of fun. All of a sudden, Liv Tyler got that same, playful, devlish look that birthed this game to begin with. She jumped up and jabbed both index fingers into Alicia's underarms. Alicia went nuts!!

"WHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!! STOP!!!! HAHAHAAAAA!!! THAT TICKLES!!!! CHEATER!!!!HAAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!HEHEHEHEEEYAHAHAAAA!!!!"

"That's right. I lost, so the hell with the rules." She kept on wiggling her fingers and blew some more rasberries on Alicia Silverstone's lovely tummy for about 10 minutes. Alicia giggled, screamed and cried.

"STOPITSTOPIT!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!JAHAAHAAAAHAHAWHEHEHEEEEEE!!! IT TICKLES SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!! HELP!!!!!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! LIV!!! STOP IT I'M TOOOOOOO TICKLISH!!!!! HAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Finally, Liv stopped. Alicia was breathing heavy and couldn't even stop giggling for another couple minutes.

"Congrats." Liv said.

"Oh my god! I've never been tickled like that before. That was mean, Liv." Alicia said, not at all that angry.

"I enjoyed every minute of it." Liv said and giggled. "Enjoy that dress. You've earned it."

Liv Tyler untied Alicia Silverstone, and they both slept.

THE END

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back