• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Are ASIAN women the ULTIMATE ticklees?

goochiegoogoo

TMF Poster
I have watched a lot of models get tickled, and my favorites are the Asian ones. I dunno, something about them just floats my boat. They are sweet and submissive, and seem to always have soft soles. And they just react to their punishment by laughing and not trying to fight against it too much, which I love also.

My absolute favorite Asian ticklee is a girl called Lily who is over at www.ticklingparadise.com. She is the MOST TICKLISH girl I have ever seen get tickled, both on film and in real life.

What do you think? Are Asians the best for what we like?

I agree and that Asian women have very beautiful feet and I've seen Lily's videos and she is most ticklish of most any women I've seen.
NCTLKR

Personally , with the exception of lily ,..i find most Asian women rather quiet and conservative about their reactions to being tickled ,..aside from that i love them.

Great photos. :feets: Thanks for posting them here. :D

There are extremely ticklish women in all ethnic groups, so I evaluate their attraction as tickling models individually.

I love watching an Asian woman get her feet tickled.

I think its such a turn on for me because women in that culture are always portrayed as so stoic and glacial. To watch one get tickled, watching her try to maintain an exterior of calm and sophistication, seeing her mouth begin to contort and legs tremble, before finally exploding with laughter is a huge thrill.

Female, attractive and ticklish is good enough for me

goochiegoogoo, submissiveness is of course the stereotype about Asian women, especially Koreans. But what I like about Asian girls is they are usually small, and being only 5'8" myself, that appeals to me. But beyond that, all a girl has to be is attractive and ticklish and she qualifies!

You're a racist...

I have watched a lot of models get tickled, and my favorites are the Asian ones. I dunno, something about them just floats my boat. They are sweet and submissive, and seem to always have soft soles. And they just react to their punishment by laughing and not trying to fight against it too much, which I love also.

My absolute favorite Asian ticklee is a girl called Lily who is over at www.ticklingparadise.com. She is the MOST TICKLISH girl I have ever seen get tickled, both on film and in real life.

What do you think? Are Asians the best for what we like?

... a naughty, naughty racist.

sure, there's the quiet submissive ones that Westerners are quite fond of...

but there are also those cold bitchy serious business Dragon Lady types......

it is them who are like the delicious custard filling trapped inside a hard candy shell, a delicacy bursting with flavor :D

...also, being an Asian dude myself, I'm biased towards my own people :p

been with asian women before and truly none have ever been very ticklish but they can act well when being tickled but they are very senual though.

Being I've dated a bunch of Asian chicks (mostly Korean, mostly because I like the food... Kalbi, anyone??), EPIC WIN.

I'll rejoin ticklingparadise when you stop using vidcaps as "picture updates" and start producing new material that is actually worth paying for. Those photos of Lily must be nearly 10 years old :p

well guess its mutual asian women are not very ticklish then and such a shame they are so cute

I can tell you my most ticklish model was Suzy, who is Filipina.

uvs090910-001.JPG

I don't think it had anything to do with her being Asian, though.

Tina, who is Puerto Rican was almost as ticklish and much more submissive when it came to "taking it". :)

L&T%202.jpg

I guess it's just a matter of personal preference.

I can tell you my most ticklish model was Suzy, who is Filipina.

uvs090910-001.JPG

I don't think it had anything to do with her being Asian, though.

Tina, who is Puerto Rican was almost as ticklish and much more submissive when it came to "taking it". :)

L&T%202.jpg

I guess it's just a matter of personal preference.

exactly well said

As much as I love Asian women...It really pains me to read these silly stereotypes over and over again:chocrabbit:
sorry I just couldn't resist.

My Opinion : They are not the Ultimate ticklees.

They looking very sexy but are not really ticklish. I'm very disappointed when i purchased the Chinese nylon tickling clips. Most of the women made some wired noises or didn't made any reaction when they are tickled.

There are exceptions like Lily of Tickling Paradise but these are just a bunch.

My Opinion : They are not the Ultimate ticklees.

They looking very sexy but are not really ticklish. I'm very disappointed when i purchased the Chinese nylon tickling clips. Most of the women made some wired noises or didn't made any reaction when they are tickled.

There are exceptions like Lily of Tickling Paradise but these are just a bunch.

Ive tickled a few Korean and Chinese girls I KNOW they are just as ticklish as any group but really didnt put up much of a fuss. The Koreans I have tickled really haven't been in love with getting tickled. I really do agree that the Chinese sites really have been disappointing. I just chalk it up to inexperience and being unable to express themselves or read complaints/suggestions in English. That said Japanese videos have been really improving. I have seen some great videos!

Oh and by the way...

To the little boys who say I am RACIST:

I should be entitled to my opinion, right? THis is America (still?), right?

I don't think it's RACIST to say that I think Asian women are my favorites and the most ticklish. I am complementary of their special qualities. Asian girls are SEXY TO ME. If you are so uptight and politically correct that you think that is a RACIST view, maybe you shouldn't be wacking off to women in the first place. Maybe a nice glass of warm milk and the nightly news might be more for you....

Thanks.

To the little boys who say I am RACIST:

I should be entitled to my opinion, right? THis is America (still?), right?

Yes youre entitled to your opinion and they are entitled respond to your opinion with one of their own.

I don't think it's RACIST to say that I think Asian women are my favorites and the most ticklish. I am complementary of their special qualities. Asian girls are SEXY TO ME. If you are so uptight and politically correct that you think that is a RACIST view, maybe you shouldn't be wacking off to women in the first place. Maybe a nice glass of warm milk and the nightly news might be more for you....

Thanks.

I dont think youre being labeled a racist because you prefer asian women. Its because you believe they are all submissive which is a stereotype that most asian people dont like. Its like a when people assume all black men and black women are wild animals in bed. Its just not cool.

I have seen the videos of lily and she looks very ticklish and sexy. I've seen her on the x-cross before and I have to say I wouldn't mind getting my nails on her body and her feet...mhm. Lily spy is a good video too.

Whats with the name calling? "little boys"?

I mean cmon....really? calling some one names because they take issue with your words?

Racism can be preferential treatment too, you know (please note this definition of racism ).
It's a generalization of a particular race...therefore, racism. And of course it's America, you're entitled to your opinion. But people are right in calling that a racist statement, just sayin'.
Couldnt have said it better~

Yes youre entitled to your opinion and they are entitled respond to your opinion with one of their own.

I dont think youre being labeled a racist because you prefer asian women. Its because you believe they are all submissive which is a stereotype that most asian people dont like. Its like a when people assume all black men and black women are wild animals in bed. Its just not cool.
amen to that!

More ASIAN girls...(hah ha)

Found even more scenes of ultra attractive girls (who just happen to be....ASIAN) looking like they are losing their minds as their super soft soles are getting the ol' goochie goo! Asians are the best! Asians are the best!! Heeeeheeehheee

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back