• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Psychic M/M

Ticklishboy30

TMF Regular
This is a story I wrote on the tklfrat site. I hope you all like it.

Jaysen was an average guy in his mid twenties, good looking 6' 190, six pack, and great looking size 12 feet.
He was for the most part normal, execpt for one thing.
He has a gift he's a psychic.
Not a normal one though his psychic abilities were tuned into tickling.
He could predict when someone was going to either tickle or be tickled.
He was living on Campus at UVA and he was not out about his power completely yet.
He roomated with his best friend from high school.
His friend knew about his power and got Jaysen to tell him of up coming tickle attacks.
Randy, Jaysen's best friend was EXTREMELY ticklish and all his current boyfriends and ex's knew it.
Also Jaysen knew this and sometimes took advantage of this.
But Jaysen also had the same weakness and was never able to predict his own tickle attacks.
One day Randy was dating this guy who was part of a gang who lended money, sexual favors, and just about anything else to any college student in need, for a price of course.
If the student could not pay up in time or flat out refused to make good on the services this gang would jump the person that owed them and take the payment out in the way of bondage and tickling.
One day Randy elicited the services of this particular gang to extract some information from his current boyfriend, who Randy suspected of cheating on him. It took the gang all of fifteen minutes to get the needed information from the boyfriend.
When it came time for the payment Randy stiffed them.
Every time they tried to get the payment from Randy they were unable to get him tied down and tickled.
They were starting to wonder why, so they bugged the dorm room one day when the boys were out.
Well that night Jaysen did a reading on Randy and the whole session was taped.
The gang had found their answer and they plotted to get the money that was due them.
Randy had gone out on a date with the boyfriend to break up with him.
This left Jaysen alone alone in the room, the gang snuck in while Jaysen was in the shower.
When he came out they jumped him quickly tied him spread eagle to the bed. Jaysen was confused, angrily he demanded what the hell is going on?
To this the leader came into the light and said to Jaysen that Randy owed them money and that he got in the way of them getting the money back. They told him they wanted him to do a false reading.
Jaysen of course refused them.
The leader told Jay that he had one last chance to comply on his own.
He again refused.
The leader replied "Ok your funeral" they surrounded him two at his feet and two at his pits.
Jaysen was getting nervous for he had seen this senario before.
He tried to play tough if what you guys have in mind is to tickle me you're shit out of luck. I'm not ticklish.
The leader smiled a very devilish grin and said, "who had said anything about tickling"?
Jay knew he had slipped up and he started sweating.
There he was in nothing but his boxer briefs to protect him.
The two guys at his feet started to lightly scratch their fingernails up and down Jay's bare helpless soles TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE they both said in unison.
Jayesn burst out laughing and squirmming. AHEHEHAAHEAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEH not the nails he said.
Thrusting his head back and forth.
The guys smiled at eachother he's a live one this will be fun.
They went back to his feet now pulling his toes back and brandishing a feather stroked it along the base and between his toes. HEHEEHEAAEAEIAEAEHAEAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHit ticklesHEHEAHAEHAEHAEHAEAEH
They did this going between nails and feathers for an hour.
The leader asked are you ready to help us?
Jaysen sweating and breathing hard said "Not on your life"
Ok the leader replied then all four guys started in on him and the two at his pits were kneading their fingers in the hollows of his pits with one hand and with the other they swirled feathers in and out of his belly button. HEHAHEAEHAEHAHAEAEHEAHEAHAEHAEHAEHAEHHEHHAEAEHAEHAEHAEHAEH they did this for another hour before Jaysen gave in.
Ok Ok I'll help you he said desperate to stop the tickling.
They untied him and waited in the bathroom his roomate walked in twenty minutes later and fell on the bed.
He said he needed Jay's services to know if there was any tickling planned on the horizon.
Jaysen did the phony reading and then Randy fell asleep.
The four men came out of the bathroom and quickly ran at Randy.
He opened his eyes just in time to see them advancing but couldn't move fast enough they jumped on him and had him tied in just a few seconds. Then they walked over to Jay and tackled him on the bed and tied him back up.
What's going on he said I did the false reading like you wanted.
The leader replied well you're so ticklish it'd be a crime to waste it, you're too fun.
Randy looked at Jay with hurt in his eyes.
Jay said they tied him up and tickled him for two hours bacause he owed them money.
Randy looked at Jay and mouthed you're so dead when this is over.
The guys went to Randy's feet and asked "where's the money?"
"I'm broke you won't get it from me", Randy said. "
"Well then we'll just have to have some fun then". They grabbed a hairbrush from the bathroom and pulled Randy's toes back and scrubbed his bare feet with the brush, AHEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEAEAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAENOT THE BRUSH NO FAIR EHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEAEHI can't take it.
Then one guy went up to Randy's pits and kneaded his fingers in Randy's pits.
The other two guys were working on Jaysen at the same time.
The two boys were in hysterics all night long untill sun rise the boys laughed, screamed, and begged for mercy.
The leader said it was enough and they untied the two boys.
After the boys woke up from their night of hell.
Randy looked over at Jaysen and said "I forgive you for betraying me I would have probably done the same thing if they'd gotten to me first".
Jaysen thanked him and apologized for everything they hugged.
Then just as quick Randy tackled Jaysen and tied him to the bed.
Jaysen looked scared, Randy said "I forgave you not forgot".
Jaysen knew he was going to be in hell again.
The End.
Hope you all like my story please give me some feedback.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back