• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mall Mayhem (A story intended for sock mark fans)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Amanda watched the numbers speed by on the gas pump, as she filled her Winnebago. It belonged to her parents who were retired and frequently took road trips in it. She was twenty five, blonde, stood 5”6”, and had eyes that were as blue as the ocean. Kimberly wore a navy jean jacket, a pink turtleneck, blue jeans, with a pair of white tennis shoes. She and her friend, Jeanine were on their way to a small city that was abandoned a year ago due to some type of contamination. But the military had gone through the city and searched it thoroughly. They claimed not to have found any lifeforms, but still, it was off limits to everyone. Security set up perimeters outside the city, 24/7. However, Kimberly knew the guards for today’s ten hour shift. They agreed to let Kimberly and her friend into the city, as long as they left before their shift was over. They needed the Winnebago because they were planning a carte blanche shopping spree.

Jeanine came walking out of the gas station. She was twenty eight, stood 5”9”, had jet black hair tied back in a ponytail. Jeanine wore a red cardigan sweater, white blouse, long green skirt that went down past her knees, and black leather boots. She also wore sunglasses and carried a pack of cigarettes in her left hand.

Jeanine: I can’t believe they keep jacking up the prices on cigarettes, Kim.

Kimberly: Well, maybe you should quit smoking.

Jeanine: I got a good mind to, if the prices go up any higher.

Kimberly: All gassed up, you ready to roll.

Jeanine: Hell yeah, let’s go embrace the free merchandise.

Kimberly hopped in the driver’s seat while Jeanine rode shotgun. Then the two were off and riding like the wind toward the abandoned city, Metro. During the drive, the two girls discussed life, pop culture, clothing design, and hopeful prospects in their merchandise treasure hunt.

Jeanine: I wish I would’ve had time to go home and change clothes.

Kimberly: Well, when we get to the mall, you can change clothes then.

Jeanine(grinning): Oh yeah, true, true.

Kimberly: Just think, Jean, we will never have to buy any formal wear ever again.

Jeanine: And we won’t have to buy shoes for awhile.

Kimberly: Sneakers, pumps, boots, sandals, flip flops, flats. Hell, I might even get some moccasins.

Jeanine: And a year’s worth of stockings to go with the boots and pumps.
Kimberly: No more cotton sweaters for this girl, I’m gonna be sporting cashmere and angora from now on.

Jeanine: Right on, girlfriend!

The two high-fived each other, and continued on the road.

After another hour of driving, the two came up to a small building next to a huge gate with a big brick wall in front of it. Two men in camouflage uniform came out of the small building with flashlights. They slowly approached the RV, by the driver’s side. Both of them were young, around Kimberly’s age. The taller of the two was Staff Sergeant Mark Carlyle, who was 6’1’, dark haired and handsome. His companion was Private Ryan Moore who was 5’10’ and had short blonde hair.

Kimberly: Hello sweeties!

Mark: Hey Kimberly.

Ryan: How ya doin, Kim?

Jeanine: Hey boys.

Mark and Ryan Unison: Hey Jean.

Kimberly: So, are we all good?

Mark reached into his pocket and handed Kimberly two pieces of paper, who took them and passed one to Jeanine.

Kimberly: You think they have all these movies?

Mark: No, we know that they have all those movies.

Ryan: Yeah, Kim, we’ve been to that mall a thousand times, and we know Black Hold Video like the back of our hands.

Jeanine: It’s pretty amazing that two film buff turned GI Joes like yourselves would want stolen movies.

Mark: Well, like they say about armed robbery. It ain’t armed robbery-

Ryan: -If the gun ain’t loaded.

Mark: Meaning that since the place is closed down and no one is working there, why not share the spoils.

Ryan: We shouldn’t have to tell two shopoholics that.

Kimberly: Touche!

Jeanine: Now, we have about nine hours, correct?

Mark: Yeah, but sometimes our Lt comes a half hour early, so try to be back here in eight hours.

Kimberly: Plenty of time.

Mark: Remember, be safe, and be wary. If you run into any problems, call us and we’ll be there in a hot minute.

Ryan: With the best firepower money can buy.

Mark: There isn’t anything we can’t handle.

Ryan: That’s our job-

Mark: And we love it!

Kimberly: Ya know, Marky, if you keep repeating that sales pitch over and over, I think one day you’ll actually believe it.

Mark: Do you think so?

Kimberly: I know so.

Jeanine (whispering): Kim, let’s go already, the clock is ticking.

Kimberly: Well, I guess we better be going, the clock is ticking. Bye boys, be good.

Mark: See ya in eight hours, Kim.

Ryan opened the gate, and Kim blew them both a kiss and drove on through. The two military guards watched them drive off, wondering if they did the right thing.

Ryan: I hope we did the right thing?

Mark: We did.

Ryan: What if the Duke finds out?

Mark: He won’t.

Ryan: But Mark, what if he does. We’ll be dishonorably discharged, and be forced to work as unarmed security guards for the rest of our lives.

Mark: Ry, Ry, you’re thinking too much, man! Those girls will be back in eight hours, a half before the Duke comes in, even on an early day. And when they get back, we’re gonna be the two coolest film buffs in the world. People are gonna walk by and say: “There they go, the most infamous film buffs that ever lived, what cool dudes”!

Ryan: Then after our contract expires, we can take our money and go to film school.

Mark: Yep, and then it’ll be money, fame, and chicks.

Ryan: And after that?

Mark: Easy, more money, more fame, more chicks. End of story, fade to black, roll the credits.

Back in the Winnebago……

Jeanine: Girl, you were so swave back there.

Kimberly: Whatcha talking bout Willis?

Jeanine: You flirting with Marky!

When saying the word “Marky”, Jeanine did her best imitation of Kimberly.

Kimberly: What, he’s cute, and he’s friendly. Why can’t I be friendly and cute back?

Jeanine: I’m not saying you can’t, but let’s face it, Kim. Those guys back there, men in uniform they may be, it doesn’t change the fact that they are pups.

Kimberly: But I like puppies, they’re so cute and adorable, and I just like to kiss their itty bitty widdle cheeks.

Jeanine: Define irony, when-

Kimberly: -When the literal meaning is the opposite of it’s actual meaning.

Jeanine: Okay genius, hush now, and check this out. Define irony, when Kimberly is flirting with two young pups, who flirt back and stare at her puppies.

Kimberly: Bitch, please, my puppies are in the doghouse.

Jeanine: By doghouse, do you mean the double barrel slingshot?
Kimberly: And they’re staying there, until I decide to let them out.

Jeanine: Would you have flashed them if they refused to let us in.

Kimberly: Most definetly

The Winnebago cruised through the small ghost city, not a soul in sight other than the two women. It seemed like they were in a movie, and they were waiting for someone or something to pop out and scare them.

Jeanine: I’m not gonna lie, Kim, this is a little spooky.

Kimberly: Do you want me to turn around, because I’ll understand if you do. I’m a little apprehensive myself.

Jeanine: No, I made a choice to come with you, and I’m sticking with it.

Kimberly: Okay, you got it.

Once the Winnebago reached the mall, Kimberly parked it right in front, rather than the parking lot.

Kimberly: Might as well park it here, because there’s no one around to tow it.

Jeanine: I don’t think anyone could tow it, because it’s so big. They’d probably just write you a ticket.

Kimberly: Only in the real world.

Jeanine was about to scoff at that, but it was true. This city was basically out of reality, out of the element of life. To her, the real world only existed on the other side of the gate where Mark and Ryan were. But she opened her door and hopped out. Kimberly hopped out as well, but not before pulling a 9mm Ruger from the glove compartment.

Jeanine: Why are you bringing that?

Kimberly: Just in case.

Jeanine: In case of what? Do you honestly think we’ll run into danger inside? Mark told us that they used to do perimeter sweeps all over this area and they found nothing or no one.

Kimberly: I remember, Jeanine, but all I know is this. I’m gonna quote my 90s heartthrob, Christian Slater, and say that it’s better to have a gun and not need it, than to need a gun and not have it.

Jeanine: Well, I will admit, I do feel safer about going in now.

The two women walked up to the entrance, and pulled on the doors which were unlocked. Then they slowly made their way inside the mall, where hoards of merchandise laid waiting for them.

But the merchandise wasn’t the only thing waiting for them…….

Kimberly and Jeanine made their way through the food court, past the merry go round, their flashlights leading the way in the darkness. They looked brave, but with just a mild dose of fear in their eyes. For Kimberly, the Ruger gave her strength being her constant companion. Jeanine’s nerve calmness lied in her box of cancer sticks, and she was trying to light one at the moment, but found her lighter to be a pain in the ass.

Jeanine: Shit, c’mon light you little fucker.

Kimberly: Here give it to me.

Jeanine: No, wait, I got it, thanks.

Kimberly: Look, there’s the hallway leading to the security office. The basement should be right next to it, which is where we should find the generator or breaker box.

Well, the breaker box turned out to be a huge console, which had every specific switch for every store in the mall. It took them a few minutes, but soon enough the mall lit up like a Christmas tree. They exited the basement and came up to the sight of a mall opened for business, even though it wasn’t.

Kimberly: Alright, let’s get down to business.

The two young women went exploring. Their first stop was Payless shoes (naturally being girls lol) and they set their purses down on the front counter and went to work.

Jeanine: Let me know if you find a pair of flats in a size ten.

Kimberly: Will do, Bigfoot, let me know if you see sandals in a size seven.

Jeanine: You smart ass blonde bimbo.

Kimberly: That’s right, baby, and don’t you forget it.

The two friends laughed off their joking insults, and went searching for shoes.

Back at the fort…..

Mark and Ryan were playing five card poker, which Mark was easily winning. Ryan threw down a pair of Kings, with an ace high. But Mark’s hand was two pair, one pair of aces, and a pair of Queens.

Ryan: Awwww, man!

Mark: Sorry kid, you make your own luck.

Ryan: Right, I bet you’d like to get lucky with Kimberly.

Mark: Shit man, I’m twenty one, like yourself, and women like Kimberly only want older mature guys. Guys like us are just fun for flirts, but not considered marriage material.

Ryan: Speak for yourself, chief, women love a man in uniform. Me in particular, I have no problem finding pussy.

Mark: Then why are you on dry spell at the moment.

Ryan: Because there comes a time in a man’s life, when he just can’t deal with the drama.

Mark: Is that why you and Sadie broke up?

Ryan: Yeah, she said I was a failure. Then when I joined up in the army, she tried to apologize, but I told her off.

Mark: She called you a failure. What’s she done in her life that’s so great.

Ryan: Damn skippy. Hey, you got any beer?

Mark: In the trunk of my car, grab me one too, will ya?

He tossed Ryan his keys and the young man eagerly went out to grab a couple cold ones.

Here I was waiting for the next chapter of Haunted Mansion, and I find this. JT, there is just one word for you, and that word is prolific! This is a great start. Sorry. I haven't got time to say more. I have to read the next part!

Once again, thanks JT or as I will call you now, Mr. Prolific!

For the record, the whole sock mark thing will be featured in the next chapter or two.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back