• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mall Mayhem 2 (yes, it's tickling time)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Kimberly and Jeanine left Payless, in each arm they held a shopping bag full of shoes.

Jeanine: I wish I had enough room in here for boots.

Kimberly: Tell me about it, I wanted to grab several pairs of sneakers. But unfortunately I have a weakness for “expose your toes” footwear.

Jeanine: Well, hey, let’s drop these off in the RV and come back here. These shoes won’t be going anywhere.

Kimberly nodded and lead the way towards the food court. The bags were starting to get heavy for the petite blonde. But the taller, stockier Jeanine carried her bags with ease as the two made their way to the parking lot.

Upon returning, the girls once again headed for Payless. Jeanine lit another cigarette, and took a seat on the stone wall around the fountain. Kimberly took a seat too, a little winded after hauling two bags of shoes.

Kimberly: I wish the spa was open, I so need a massage from head to toe.

Jeanine: Ditto, and a cold margarita while someone rubs my feet.

Kimberly: A hot guy or a tiny Asian?

Jeanine: Tiny Asian, because they have smaller hands and they have a good technique that doesn’t tickle. A hot guy is a plus, because they have strong hands. But if they find out I’m ticklish, I’m liable to kick them in the face.

Kimberly: I once poked a guy in the eye with my big toe.

Jeanine: Really?

Kimberly: Yeah, and I had to kiss his boo boo afterwards.

Jeanine: Poor stud, poor stud.

Kimberly: Alright, I’m going back in there. Take your time, there’s no rush.

Jeanine: Well, that and I’m fortunate to wear three sizes bigger than you, so I don’t have to worry about you getting all the good ones.

Kimberly: Only the ones in my own size. After this, let’s go shopping for shirts, pants and socks.

Jeanine: I don’t wear socks.

Kimberly: What, not even in the winter. Not even now before spring?

Jeanine: Okay, I own like three pairs, but I rarely wear them. I love to wear stockings or flats without them. I love the feeling of nylon on my skin.

Kimberly: Well, I do too, but I like the idea of socks absorbing my sweat. Anyway, see you inside.

Jeanine: Likewise, girlfriend.

Kimberly winked at her friend and went to look for sneakers, while Jeanine took another drag from her lit cigarette.

Little did the girls know they were being watched on a video monitor due to the security cameras that were still in fairly good condition.

Mark: I’m telling ya man, I can’t believe that after tonight, I’m going to own Omega Man. The original I Am Legend.

Ryan: Not true, The Last Man On Earth with Vincent Price was the original flick.

Mark: Okay, I stand corrected. But Omega Man was better, dude. It was in color, and the infected nest of people weren’t vampires, they were mutants who could talk like regular people. Besides, any film with Charlton Heston walking around with a rifle is awesome.

Ryan: Why don’t you just buy it on ebay.

Mark: Because the garbage man who wins the lottery ticket, doesn’t go out and get a job.
Just like the soldier, who has beautiful women on the inside who can bring him tons of free DVDs. But yeah, I had to put Omega Man, Planet of the Apes, The Last Hard Men, and Mother Lode on my list. Heston films are just one of a kind, they don’t make guys like him anymore.

Ryan: He was a firm believer of the second amendment. Hell, wasn’t he on the board of the NRA.

Mark: That he was, and I’ll never forget when he stood up at the podium and said; “From my cold dead fingers”. I mean that was one of the finest patriotic moments of time. One day our kids are gonna be reading about that in history class.

Back at the mall…….

Kimberly and Jeanine dropped off their second wave of shoe bags. Then it was off to JCPenny’s to search for clothing. During the next hour, Kimberly managed to find a pink angora sweater and traded it for the turtleneck she had on. Even Jeanine found pair of olive green pants, which she put on to replace her skirt due to chilly legs. When trying on clothes, the girls just undressed by the racks they were looking at. There was no point in walking into a dressing room when there was no one there to see them half naked. After JCPenny’s came T.J. Max and Victoria’s Secret to find sexy lingerie. First they had to drop off the bags they had already, and then it was back to Victoria’s Secret. Only this time, the ladies had to bare more than their soles, to find the right fit. Kimberly even found a light blue nightgown which came with matching slippers. She was feeling so adventurous that she even grabbed one in pink with matching slippers as well. Jeanine normally slept in a oversized tee shirt in her underwear. But still, she couldn’t resist free lingerie. There were occasions when she would wear lingerie while having sex with a man, but that would be the only time.

Two hours later…. (Five more hours until end of shift)

Kimberly and Jeanine had finished taking clothes and had found the DVDs that Mark and Ryan had requested. Almost all of them, they were unable to find The Night of the Following Day. But their task was almost done, one more hour and they would be all done. They really had no choice as the RV was getting quite full. Besides, the greed was starting to take hold.

Kimberly: I wonder if any of those ATM machines still have money in them.

Jeanine: Are you thinking what I’m I think you’re thinking?

Kimberly: Why not, and why stop there? I mean, after we leave here, let’s comb this city for ATMs and get rich quick.

Jeanine: Honey, I think you need something to eat. Your blood sugar is low and you don’t think well when that happens.

Kimberly: Seriously, the money is just sitting there, why not? That’s what we’re doing right now.

Jeanine: Yeah, but this stuff we can stash in closets. But when you walk around with fistfuls of twenties, people begin to get suspicious.

Kimberly: So, we keep a low profile and then stash it all away in a safe deposit box.

Jeanine: Damn, I left my purse in Victoria’s secret up on the second level. Why don’t you go out to the Winnebago and eat something.

Kimberly: I’ll wait here and then you can join me.

Jeanine: No, I’m not hungry, I ate enough on the trip over. I’ll be okay, until after we head back home. That and I’m going to grab some silk stockings and change out of the sweaty ones I have on now.

Kimberly: Okay then, I’ll go eat something, you grab your purse and then we can meet at Empire Records. I’ll find a wrench in the RV, and open that big piggy bank. When we head home, I’ll buy the pizza and we’ll treat the boys.

Jeanine: To be continued.

The girls went in different directions, Kimberly to the outside, and Jeanine taking the escalator to the upper level. She shook her head in disbelief that her good friend was starting to think so bad. Kimberly had always been a goody two shoes, not in a stuck up way but always being a good girl who avoided trouble wherever she went. Jeanine blamed herself in a way, because she had helped mold Kimberly into being a risk taker over the last two years.

Upon reaching the top, she walked back to the lingerie store. Passing the Cookie Corner where you could buy a gigantic cookie for a dollar. Too bad the cookies weren’t good anymore, otherwise she would’ve indulged herself. Nothing beat a king sized snickerdoodle, well unless they were made by her grandmother of course.

Then the lights in the mall went out, save for the light in Victoria’s Secret, and it was almost pitch black. Jeanine was too frozen with fear to scream, and felt her legs shake a little. Could it be that there was someone else here in this mall, and they had been spying on her and Kim the whole time?

Then another idea crossed her mind, perhaps it was a malfunction in the generator. She walked inside the store and grabbed her purse, then took out the flashlight she brought. Shining the light through the mall, she navigated through the darkness to find the escalator. The only noise she heard was the clunking of her boots against the stone ground. It almost sounded like there was another pair of footsteps besides hers walking along. She stopped walking for a moment, and attentively listened for any type of sound.

Dead silence.

Breathing a sigh of relief, she continued her trek. Then all of a sudden something landed on her. Jeanine cursed out loud and then found herself tripping on what seemed like rope of some kind. She fell to the ground, but it didn’t hurt too bad. The flashlight fell to the ground after she tripped, but then she felt the light shine on her and Jeanine realized that she was caught in a huge net that looked like it was for fishing at sea. She screamed and called for help, but then felt herself being lifted to her feet by four sets of hands. One hand went over her mouth so she couldn’t scream anymore. Instantly she smelled leather, they were wearing leather gloves. They ushered her along without speaking or identifying themselves. Then when they got to the edge of the upper level, Jeanine looked down to see the Ball Pitt where parents let their kids play. The pit had a rope cage around it like the ones at McDonalds. The reason she could see it was because there were a couple of small lights around it. Then without warning, her two attackers picked her up and tossed her over the edge and straight into the ball pit.

Jeanine: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

She landed on the soft nerf balls, which cushioned her landing. Then she staggered to get to her feet, and had to use the rope to do so. Then she realized that there was a tube slide which she could crawl out of. It looked like a better option than climbing the rope cage, which didn’t look very stable. Climbing up, she then crawled like a little kid would and rearranged herself so that she could just slide down. As Jeanine slide down the pipe slide, a sudden realization came over her.

She was an adult going through a thin slide meant for kids.

Jeanine’s last minute fear was brought to life as she got stuck in the tube with only her ankles sticking out of the bottom of the slide. Her middle was too thick to squeeze through, not that she was fat, but because kids were normally real thin.

Jeanine: Oh shit, this is not good.

Then she could hear footsteps from outside the tube, they were coming towards her.

Jeanine: Oh no, I’m stuck in this damn kid’s playhouse, and we’re not alone in this mall.

But then it hit her. If these strangers could get her out of the tube, all she would have to do is kick an ankle or two and even through an elbow in someone’s face and she could make a run for it. Her purse was still up in the higher level, but that didn’t matter. All that mattered was getting the fuck out of dodge before these strangers tried to hurt her or Kimberly.

Unfortunately, the strangers had no intention of freeing Jeanine, at least not yet. The strangest thing happened then, one of them steadied her ankle and unzipped her boot.
Frowning, Jeanine then felt her boot come off completely. Then she felt cool air caress her warm, sweaty, stocking foot.

Jeanine: What the fuck, give me back my boot!

But instead she could hear the zipper on her other boot being pulled down, and then she felt that boot come off too. Now she was really pissed.

Jeanine: You give me back my boots, you bastards.

Jeanine didn’t even know if they were male or female, but frankly she didn’t care. The gender didn’t really matter when she felt warm breath on her stocking soles and toes. They were sniffing her feet like a warm pie right out of the oven, how icky was that.

Jeanine: Ewww, gross, don’t smell my feet!

The dark haired woman was disgusted, why would someone want to smell her feet, they were so sweaty from being trapped in boots for six hours. That and constant walking around the mall didn’t help much either. The other individual smelled Jeanine’s other foot, which only irritated her more.

Jeanine: Leave my feet alone, you foot fetish fucks!

Next, she could feel a pair of strong hands massage her right foot, and that eased her tension. As much as she hated having strangers touch her feet, a foot massage did feel good, especially after being out of those prisons called boots.

Jeanine: Hmmmmm, maybe you two aren’t so bad after all.

Then she felt a tinier pair of hands seize her other size ten. Jeanine wondered if that person was Asian or perhaps a dwarf. Regardless she didn’t care, because her feet were getting spoiled. Then Jeanine was taken by surprised when she felt sharp fingernails scratch along her nylon covered sole. Not expecting that, she shrieked out a loud laugh. With nails that long, one of them had to be female.

Then like a kid who finds a new toy, her two unseen attackers decided to play more with her feet. Soon she felt ten fingers poking and prodding away, which tickled like hell.

Jeanine: NONONONONAAAAHAAHAHAAAAHAHAAA OH NOOOOOOO!

She tried to jerk her feet out of harm’s way, but these two had a strong grip and there would be no escape for her poor ticklish feet. She soon felt nails along her arch and the heel of her left foot, while the stocking toes on her right foot were tortured. Jeanine continued to giggle like a audience member watching Rodney Dangerfield live. After a minute or two, she felt something wet and slippery gliding it’s way up her sole. Jeanine giggled more at this, and wondered what it was. Her thoughts were answered when she felt something bite down on her stocking toes, they were licking her feet! It tickled way more than their nails did, and it didn’t help that she was wearing nylons too.

Jeanine: EEEEEEEEEEK, YOU’RE LEEHEEHHEHEHEEHEIIIICKING MY FEEEHEEEET OHOHOH NOOOO ITHEHEHEHHEHEHEHE EHHEHEHEWWW IT’S SO GROSS!

Her laughter went up a notch when these freaks started to nibble her stocking toes, and finally she couldn’t take it anymore. She had to get unstuck and fast. Having long arms, she reached way up on the top of the inside of the slide and then grabbed a hold of it. Holding tightly, she moved her hips around and around. And after about seven seconds, she managed to squeeze her torso out of the tube. Then she crawled back into the ball pit and decided to take her chances in there. When she got inside the pit, she laid her head against the soft nerf balls and closed her eyes. When she heard the encore of footsteps, Jeanine opened her eyes, and they bugged out at the sight before her.

She saw four more figures besides the two tickling her feet. Six individuals, wearing all black. Not shirts or pants, but all one black outfit. They wore black slippers on their feet. Their faces looked quite malformed and they were equally pasty pale. And none of them had hair or eyebrows, but the two females of the group wore purple bandanas around their foreheads.

Jeanine: Wh wh who are yo you?
Figure One: We are all that is left in the city that was once called Metro. I can only assume that you know nothing of the contamination that happened a year ago.

Jeanine: No, I heard that there was an incident where thousands of people died.

Figure Two: That would be those who didn’t survive the mutation. Some got sick and died. Others didn’t die, others like us rebuilt our own colony right here in the ruins of Metro.

Figure One: I can guess that you are not part of your colony’s military, which means you know nothing of the truce.

Jeanine: Truce, what truce?

Figure: Ahhh, I assumed correctly. We had a small battle with your military and we both lost quite a bit on each side. We managed to get a hold of some deadly weapons that could kill hundreds of thousands, but we agreed to render them inept if your military left and didn’t come back. Since they didn’t break the truce, we’ll keep the bargain going. However, it seems that my two cohorts here, Gemma and Drake, have taken a liking to you. They both haven’t seen a human for some time now, and they find your scent intoxicating.

Jeanine: I figured as much.

Figure One: My name is Apollo, and these are my five subjects. I must apologize for the funny bone touching they were doing to your feet, but I must say that we all enjoyed your laughter. It was glorious music to our ears, wasn’t it my cohorts?

Everyone nodded or said yes in unison.

Apollo: Having said that, my four subjects will keep you in their company, while my majordomo and I discuss what to do with you and your flaxen friend. You already know Drake and Gemma, the other two are Ramous and Jade. Until I get back, they will amuse you.

He had a real sly tone when he said that last line, and he flashed Jeanine an evil grin. The four members of his entourage stood on each side of the ball pit. Jeanine looked at each one of them on each side, she was surrounded.

Then all four of them leaped into the air and landed right into the pit. They grabbed at Jeanine and she lost her balance and fell deeper into the ball pit. Nerf balls went flying out of the bit as she tried screamed and tried to fight them. But that wasn’t the only thing that went flying from the pit. A red cardigan sweater was tossed out, along with a white blouse, a pair of olive green pants, and even Jeanine’s black stockings which were rolled into balls and tossed out like the nerf ones. Then a bra came flying out to join the clothing pile, while the owner of the bra crawled to her feet. Jeanine was half naked, wearing only a pair of tangerine colored panties. Her black hair was down and her bare arms attempted to cover her breasts. The four mutant looking beings regarded her state of undress with amusement while the 28 year old looked embarrassed, scared, and upset.

Jeanine: Damn you, how dare you strip me!

The four then tackled Jeanine to the floor of the ball pit and started to tickle all over her body. Ramous held her arms down with his knees while her tickled Jeanine’s armpits. Drake tickled her belly with both hands, while Gemma and Jade trapped each one of Jeanine’s ankles in between their legs and tickled Jeanine’s big feet. The tall raven haired beauty laughed hysterically as all her ticklish spots were explored.

Jeanine: FAHAHAHHAHUUUUCK NOONONONON STAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAP STAAHAHAAAP IT TICKLES, IT TICKLES!

After awhile the trio would rotate and switch body parts. Jeanine wailed harder as she was tickled, her laughter amused them, how ridiculous was that. After the third rotation, the trio noticed that Jeanine’s throat was hoarse and her laughter had quited down a lot.

Jeanine: Please, no more, no more tickling.

The core four looked at each other, debating what to do.

Ramous: I think this human has had enough for now.

Jade: I agree.

Gemma: No, I want more of her feet.

Drake: She could use a rest, but where?

Jade: Lock her in one of the stores, and then we’ll go after her friend.

Drake: Ah yes, her friend sent her a message on this telephone device. It says, the chicken wings are cooking, I’ll be back in an hour.

Ramous: That was approximately thirty minutes ago, we must hurry and set a trap for her.

Gemma: I want to play with her feet more. Look how cute her toes are. Hehe, look they’re curling, ha ha!

Jeanine scowled as this mutant female poked fun of her. Now Kimberly was in danger of being captured. Unable to do anything, she felt herself getting pulled up by Jade and Drake arms and then saw them cut away the net on the ball pit. Once she got out, Ramous and Gemma seized her long legs and then carried her away to the Nightingale Night Wear store. Gemma played more with Jeanine’s toes, making them dance against their will which Jeanine found annoying. She didn’t beg for her to stop, because it was pointless. Soon, these people would make a mistake, and she’d make her move. But the best bet for now would be to wait for Kimberly and her gun. Maybe if they combined their efforts, they could escape.

Next up to bat is Kimberly, stay tuned

Magnificent Mr. Prolific!

Now keep writing! HaHa!

Thanks JT!

I don't know jm, it seems like you're the only fan of this story. I do my stories like Box Office Flicks, if I get enough comments I continue through. If not, the story flops and I move on to the next.

Exceptional - it's hard to get feedback on a story, though - you put in a lot of effort, get hundreds of readers and hardly a thankyou.

Thank you all for the kind words

I'm currently working on part 3 as we speak. Two of my favorite films inspired this story, one I already mentioned in the Mark and Ryan conversation; which is The Omega Man. The other is Night of the Comet, which is about two sisters who go shopping in an abandoned mall and kill zombies who get in their way.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back