• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Playstation Network IDs

happy_touch

TMF Regular
I've seen a few of you guys post them here and there, but don't PSN IDs deserve their own thread similar to Gamertags? Hell yeah they do!

So, let me start things and I'll even throw in a list of games that I usually play and my model (there's so many of them these days).

ID: omni89
Model: Original 60gb Phat
Games: Resistance 1 & 2, Modern Warefare 2, God of War Collection, Marvel vs Capcom2, Valkyria Chronicles, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Infamous

PSN ID Devine_Knight
Games I'm Currently Playing Are, Demon's Souls, Soul Calibur 4, Marvel vs Capcom 2 and MW2

Last edited:
ID: G-Riggs

Currently not playing much. I've been playing this White Knight Chronicles the last few days, and Modern Warfare 2 a month or so ago....

PSN ID: robace711

Rock Band, Band/Guitar Hero, NCAA 10 (will be 11 soon) and Madden 10 (will be 11 soon), Borderlands.

Rob

ID: chris6617
Currently Playing: SSF4 the most online for the hell of it, XIII in hopes to get the Platinum, GOW3 as anger management, MW2 when I'm bored, and I might start another run on Arkham Asylum cuz I friggin' love that game.

my screen name I believe is SantaSteven but I don't use the PS3 too much, it's my brother-in-laws, not mine. I am hoping to buy one soon though.

PSN: cappa50

Fat Princess, Marvel vs Capcom 2, Modern Warfare 2, Uncharted 2, DJ Hero, and others.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back