• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tigra's Tickle Torture

Blood Eyes

Hi, my name is Blood Eyes. I'm brand new, but you can be certain I will make my first thread will be one which is great fun. Okay, now for the story itself!

Tigra had just finished taking a good, long shower. She'd had a long day, not the least of which was saving New York City(at least for now, anyway)by her fight with Avalanche, who she managed to defeat. This was partially why she needed her shower, though there were other reasons. In any case, things had gone quite favorably for her, and once she left the shower and put her trademark bikini back on, it seemed like it'd jus be a breeze from here.

But not quite. For as soon as she entered into her room, she saw that three other feline heroines-Black Cat, Hellcat and Shadowcat-were standing right in front of her. She said: "Hello, you three. What a nice surprise. What brings you here?"

"Hi, Tigra." Black Cat said. "We're here because we wanted to tell you we know something about you that we didn't before. Found it out recently." Hellcat explained. "Really? What's that?" Tigra asked. And this was when Shadowcat did the honor of making the first move.

Shadowcat, as she went towards Tigra, told her: "What we've recently found out is that you, Tigra, are..." She then drove her hands into Tigra's underarms and began tickling them like crazy. "EXCESSIVELY TICKLISH!!!!!"

Tigra began laughing: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO STAHAHAHAP IT THAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT TICKLES!! PUT AN EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEND TOHOHOHOHO IT RIGHT NOHOHOHOHOHOHOW! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" But Shadowcat said: "No way! We're gonna have as much fun with you as we want, and take turns in doing so."

As Tigra screamed: "NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! DOHOHOHON'T! NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT THAHAHAHAHAHAT! I CAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAN'T TAHAHAHAKE IT! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Soon enough, after tickling Tigra's armpits a lot, Shadowcat had made Tigra fall to the floor, and Tigra now had tears streaming down her face. But her torment was far from over.

"Your turn, Patsy!" Shadowcat said, and Hellcat nodded as she walked on over to Tigra. She sat down on her legs and took out a feather she'd had on her belt for this event, and then spoke: "Wonder if I'll get even bigger laughs like this?" She brushed the feather along Tigra's soles, then in between her toes, and back again and so on, and it was driving poor Tigra mad.

"WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT THE FEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHET!" Tigra howled. "PLEASE STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! I HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHATE BEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEING TICKLED!" She was banging her fists on the ground and doing the same with her tail. But Hellcat just put the feather away and began tickling Tigra's feet with her fingers. "THAHAHAHAT'S WOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHORSE!" Tigra yelled. "HAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHALP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

More tears were going down her face, and Hellcat then started to both lick her feet and suck on her toes, and this was getting to her even worse. Tigra burst into even more fits of laughter. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT THEHEHEHEHEHEHE TOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHONGUE! NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT THE SAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHACKING!!" But then Hellcat stopped sucking on and started licking her toes all around. "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP IT! QUIT IT!" Tigra screamed. "I'M GOHOHOHNAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!"

Just then, Hellcat got off Tigra's legs and flipped her over, then said: "You're up, Felicia!" Black Cat said: "Okay, now comes the best part and my personal favorite!" Tigra was now lying on her back, so her belly was exposed. This was just what Black Cat wanted, which was proven when she began to tickle Tigra's belly even faster and more powerfully than her armpits and feet had been tickled. Black Cat missed not a single inch...she got the belly button, the abdomen, the belly sides, everything. And Tigra's laughter was magnified by an order of magnitude, as were the tears going down her face.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA!!!" Tigra yowled. "WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT DID I DOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO TOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO DEHEHEHEHEHEHESEHEHEHEHERVEHE THIS?!?!? HAHAHAHA!!!" "Nothing at all, fellow feline femme fatale." Black Cat responded. "We were all just in the mood to use you as our personal tickling toy, that's all!" She then licked Tigra's belly and also stuck her tongue into her belly button, which drove Tigra nuts.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT MY TUMMHEHEHEHEHEHE!" Tigra cried. "QUIT IT, PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHESE! CAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAN'T TAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAKE MUCH MOHOHOHOHOHOHORE! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

While tears now soaked the floor from streaming down her face in such large amounts, Black Cat both gently stroked her claws down Tigra's belly and also tickled it much more than she'd been doing before while going back to using her fingers for the purpose. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! KNOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOCK IT OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOFF! CAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT IT OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOUT!" Tigra laughed, but Black Cat kept it up while saying: "No can do, stripes! We haven't gotten to the big time yet, but we're about to!" She took out an electric toothbrush, and then Hellcat lay down in front of Tigra's feet and Shadowcat went behind her to put her hands in her armpits. Tigra suddenly realized what they'd do.

"NO! YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!" Tigra shouted, but they all nodded. Hellcat was then tickling Tigra's feet even more insanely than the last time, Black Cat was doing the same to her belly plus running the electric toothbrush in her belly button and Shadowcat was tickling her armpits in much the same sort of fashion.

"HAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!! NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!" Tigra let out, but from this point on, she could do nothing but laugh. And she did. In a caterwauling way. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" she went. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Just as four times as many tears were coming out of her eyes, Tigra was all of a sudden released and the tickling stopped. However, she had passed out, so the three others picked her up and placed her on her bed. Then they left her room. Tigra woke up later and immediately remembered what had been done to her. She went to the room she tracked them down to and knocked on the door. "Hello? It's me, Tigra. Can I come in?" she asked.

"Sure." Black Cat said from behind the door. "Okay." added Hellcat. "Sure." Shadowcat replied. "Come on in." Tigra opened the door, and without any warning at all, she suddenly went right for the three other cat ladies. She knocked Black Cat out with a kick, she slammed Shadowcat's face against the wall before she had a chance to use her phasing powers, thus knocking her out, too, and Hellcat she knocked out with a mean punch.

"That'll teach you to use me as your stupid tickling toy!" she snarled as she stood over the three out cold feline heroines and then left the room, a second later slamming the door and locking it.

THE END

So, what'd y'all think? Was it to your liking? Please let me know.

as a marvel fan i loved it. I only wished Tigra had realised she could've got her own back on the three at the end.. Maybe next time eh. Nice work with the description on the tickling too.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back