• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sarah's Sweet Feet (Sarah Michelle Gellar)

Ovda

TMF Master
Sarah’s Sweet Feet
By
Ovda

Simon simply could not believe that he was here, in the home of Sarah Michelle Gellar. The girl of his wet dreams. He still remembers as if it were yesterday. That crazed fan that pulled out a gun and tried to shoot her. Simon saw it just in the nick of time and jumped in the way. The bullet got him in the shoulder. He stayed in the hospital for a few days. Sarah stayed by his side the entire time. She had promised that when he got out that he was going to stay with her for a week. Well, she has kept her word, and here he is. Simon thought that he was going to be so nervous. His heart pounding so hard that it was going to explode, his stomach feeling like it was tied up in a knot, knees trembling, and so on. Not true. Sarah made him feel so relaxed and comfortable. They told jokes and just had casual conversations on the way to her place. Simon felt like he was talking to an old friend.
“Well, here it is.” Said Sarah. “My place.”
“Wow! Really nice place.” Exclaimed Simon.
“Let me take your bag.” Offered Sarah.
“Don’t worry. I got it.” Answered Simon.
“OK. The rooms are up stairs.”
Simon followed Sarah to the second floor. “Here’s your room.” She said as they entered.
“Holy smokes!!” announced Simon. “It’s huge.”
“I take it you like it?”
“Like it? It is almost as big as my home.” Said Simon beaming with excitement.
After Sarah showed Simon the room, and he put his things away, Sarah gave Simon the grand tour of the house. They ended up in the TV room sitting on a plush sofa.
“So what do you think of the place.” She asked.
“It’s just incredible. I’d love to have a place like this.” Answered Simon.
Sarah took Simon by the hand and looked him straight in the eye with a look of seriousness. “Simon there is no way I could possible repay you for saving my life. I just hope in the time we spend together that I could show in some way of grateful I am for what you have done for me. If there is anything that you want and if it is within my power, I’ll do it. In other words, you wish is my command.”
Simon fell off the sofa.
“Oh my goodness” said Sarah with great concern. “Are you all right?”
“I’m OK. No autopsy, no foul.” He jokingly said. Sarah laughed at the joke and helped Simon up.
“You mean, anything.”
“Yes. Anything you want.” Answered Sarah. “Do you have anything in mind?”
“Y-Yes. I do.”
“Well what is it.” She asked as if she knew what Simon was thinking.
Simon took a few deep breath to try to calm his nerves and told Sarah the truth.
“You see, Sarah for as long as I can remember I have had this major foot fetish. I love women’s feet. I love to massage them, shower them with kisses and lick them. I think that you have a pair of the most beautiful feet in the world, and I’ve fantasized about your feet for some time now. I was wondering…” Simon stopped because he was simply too nervous and scared to ask her.
“If you could have your foot fantasy with me?” She finished.
Simon nodded.
“Sure.” She said as she started to untie her shoes.
“No! Please let me do that.” Asked Simon. “I love to remove shoes and socks. It’s like opening a birthday present. The suspense of it all.”
Sarah honored the request and placed her feet on his lap and just laid back on the sofa.
Simon grabbed hold of one end of the shoelace and slowly pulled it back watching the knot come undone. He spread the top of the shoe open and slipped her shoe off. Next, Simon did the same to the other shoe. Following this, he peeled off Sarah’s socks one by one, placed the correct sock in the correct shoe, and placed the shoes on the floor.
What Simon saw simply took his breath away. The beautiful naked barefeet of Sarah Michelle Gellar.
They were so beautiful and so perfect. No blemishes or marks of any kind. Perfect toes with perfectly trimmed toe nails, flawless soles with nice arches. Sarah’s feet look like they were crafted by a master craftsman. Simon had seen her feet in magazines and on websites, but they could not hold a candle to the real thing.
He took hold of one foot, closed his eyes and began smelling and sniffing her feet and toes. He just about got drunk on the odor of her feet. Next, Simon started to lick her feet and suck her toes. Sarah just laid on the sofa enjoying the pampering of her feet. When Simon was licking her feet, she would giggle when every he hit a sweet spot. Her feet tasted incredible. He could detect all of the wrinkles on the soles of her feet as he slide his tongue up her peds. Every few moments he would go from foot to foot. Sarah fell into a deep restful sleep. Simon was simply lost in the world of Sarah’s feet. To him there was nothing else in the entire universe except him and her feet.
Simon finally came out of his stupor and realized that it was midnight.
“Sarah. Sarah wake up.” Called Simon. “It’s midnight.”
At that Sarah quickly woke up. “What? What do you mean? Midnight?”
“Yes. Its midnight.”
“But we got her at 1:00. You mean you’ve been licking my feet all day long?”
Simon just nodded.
“You were incredible.” She said as she laid back down on the sofa. “Lick my feet some more.”
“I will, but could go to your bedroom first?” Simon asked.
“Sure thing.”
“Let me carry you.”
Simon picked up Sarah in his arms and carried her up to the bedroom. He placed her on the bed making sure her feet were at the edge of the bed. He tucked her in; then, he took his place at her feet. Simon lifted the covers to expose her feet and started enjoying them once again. In a matter of seconds, Sarah was in dreamland as was Simon. He was so full of adrenaline he did not have the need to sleep and the only hunger he had was for Sarah’s feet.
Morning came. Sarah woke up, sat up and gave a big stretch. Simon was still at the foot of the bed.
“Good morning, Simon.”
“Good morning, Beautiful.” He answered. “Have a nice sleep?”
“Yes. I had such wonderful dreams.”
Sarah showered and changed.
“What would you like to do today?”
“To get some sleep for one thing.”
“I think you should. I’m going out. Anything you need?”
Simon gave her a list of things he would like to spread all over her feet.
Simon woke up in the afternoon. He looked around to see that it was not a dream. He was indeed in the house of Sarah Michelle Gellar. He got out of bed and was headed to the TV room, when Sarah walked in with the things he had asked for. Simon helped with bringing the rest of the items in.
“You ready?” he asked.
“When ever you are.”
“How about the bed?”
“Sure thing.” She answered.
They took the bags to the bedroom and got ready. Sarah sat at the foot of the bed. Simon came and removed her shoes and socks, and folded her pant legs a few inches past her ankles. Next, he took out of one bag two made deep-dish cherry cheesecakes and placed them at Sarah’s feet. She placed each foot in the cakes. The pans were so deep that her feet sunk in to just below her ankles. Sarah stared mushing the filling in between her beautiful toes and moving her feet about making sure that her feet were well coated.
“Ready?” she asked.
“As I’ll ever be.” Stated Simon who had a hungry anticipation look in his eyes and was almost drooling.
Sarah scooted back onto the bed with only her feet hanging off the bed. Simon made a banquet out of her feet. He savored every sweet morsel as he polished her feet clean. All the time Sarah was giggling especially when he was licking her toes. The feel of his wet warm tongue sliding every so gingerly in between her sweet and delectable tootsies. Simon ended up scraping the pans and smearing the cheesecake on Sarah’s feet.
Next, was the pudding. After Simon dried her feet, they went to the kitchen and made puddings of every kind: banana, vanilla, chocolate, etc. They went back to the bedroom and had a feet feast. When it came to the banana pudding, Simon placed Nilla wafers in between her toes. She giggled hysterically, and loving every second of it, as she felt Simon’s teeth nibbling the wafers from her toes. Sarah tried her hardest not to jerk her toes back in which she would purely by accident kick Simon in the face.
Afterwards, Simon got out a can of RediWhip whip cream and started spray it across Sarah’s toes making sure to get in between her tasty toes. The rest of the evening was incredible. Simon placed Sarah’s feet in dishes of warm chocolate, fudge, and caramel and licked her feet clean of them all of course he took his time savoring every sweet and succulent morsel. Sarah ended fall into a deep restful sleep as her foot fan did what he did best. Midnight came and Simon woke his sleeping beauty.
“Wow! We are making a habit of the ‘Midnight Showing’?” she said.
“We sure are.”
Simon went and got a soapy towel and cleaned her feet. They went to bed together, but Simon was at the foot of the bed with Sarah’s feet on his chest. He gently massaged her feet and played “This Little Piggy” with her toes. Both Simon and Sarah soon fell asleep.
The entire week was like that. Simon licked her feet and sucked her toes until they were all nice and wet and the soles of Sarah’s feet were pruny. Sometimes when Sarah was sleeping or they would be watching a movie, he would shower her supple baby soft feet with kisses. Instead of going out and seeing the sights, Simon just stayed at Sarah’s home seeing the only sights he had hope to see, the naked barefeet of Sarah Michelle Gellar.

The End

I know that this story is mainly a foot fetish story. But I just had to write it. I think that SMG has a pair of the most beautiful feet in the entire world, and they deserve all of this pampering, licking, and sucking and so on.

Ovda, it's great, but you need to put more tickling in it. The story in its present form is better in the Mousepad than here. This forum is for tickling stories, and some people might not approve, especially if they aren't into feet :confused:

nice stroy - it's good to see foot worship now and again here in this forum, although like it's been said "Some people don't approve" but never mind i liked the story :)

cheers

I liked your story a lot.

What I do is just put a disclaimer at the beginning of the story, with regard to content. Such as "This story contains extreme F/m tickling, as well as foot worship and spanking" for one of my stories. With the warning at the beginning, nobody can complain that they didn't like the non-tickling interests in the story.

Needs tickling

Hey geat story but can you write a continuation. Sarah needs her feet tickled in a nice long story. Can you maker ehr feet her most ticklish spot.:devil:

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back