• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Drag me to Hell TK story f/f

00feather

TMF Expert
Drag me to Hell TK

Christine survived the Lamia curse and Miss Ganush rested not so peacefully in her grave. 2 years later Christine felt the urge to visit the house in wich miss Ganush lived. It seemed empty at first. The door was almost fully rotten away, wich was very strange because 2 year before it was in perfect state. She stepped inside and looked around. The inside looked as bad as the outside and she carefully treaded the rotting wooden flooring. She entered the bedroom when suddenly the floor collapsed underneath her. She got stuck in the wooden floor up to her chest. She tried to pull herself up but there was no movement at all. She hung there for over an hour untill she heard a voice
"So what have we go here. Who dared to enter my mothers house ?" The voice said.
"I'm sorry the door was down and I was curious." Christine replied.
"I recognize your voice dear. You were here at her funeral. You dishonoured my mother."
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to." Christine shivered.
"Shall I show you what my mother used to do to me when I dishonoured her ?" The mysterious voice said.
Christine felt one of her heels being taken off.
"Oh please don't." She cried.
"But it is fun hunny. I'm sure I will get a laugh out if you." She smirked.
Christine heard her heel drop on the basement floor.
"Please don't do this to me. I will pay you whatever you want."
"But I don't want your money dear. I just want to make you scream."
Right after these words she dragged her index finger over her sole.
"Omg hahhhhahhaha please stop it, I can't take this."
"You will learn what it is to beg for your life tonight." The voice said.
Now she was using 2 nails to scribble around her feet, exploring every spot.
Christine was already in silent laughter. She got tickled a lot when she was young. Especially the son of the neighbours took great pleasure in pinning her to the ground and nearly tickling her to death. But nothing nearly as bad as this. Because with the boy she knew it would stop.
"Please I beg you..."
"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT BEGGING IS YOU BITCH !"
After this eruption she didn't hold back at all. She used all ten fingers on her both feet leaving no place untouched. Christine couldn't even laugh anymore.
"Do you feel now how it feels to beg for your life."
"yyyyyes but pleassse stopp now." She whispered.
"No I think you still haven't learned quite yet. I know your feet are ticklish but what about this cute belly of yours ? I have something for that. Don't you go anywhere now." She laughed.
She returned with a kind of stick.
"Here in my hand lies some fine gypsy magic and I will test it out on you."
She put the stick to her belly and it started vibrating.
Never before had Christine felt a sensation like that. It was as if a thousand little hands were squeezing and touching her belly. When the stick found it's way to her bellybutton her silent laughter made place for a piercing scream. Her tormenter even backed away a bit when she heard the scream.
At once the tickling stopped and she was pushed out of the hole.
"Now you know what begging is." The voice slowly died away.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back