• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Image Store! FTKL's Adventures of Deb Danger

ftkl_haha

2nd Level Yellow Feather
Well, I finally got around to putting up an images4sale store for all the photos I've taken during recent shoots. Go to http://www.images4sale.com/store/29443 for The Adventures of Deb Danger! Detective Deb Danger is a private, who tends to find herself on one end or the other of a ticklish situation. Inspired by the works of Franco Saudelli, Kunzite, Munchausen and my own VU comic series, these photo stories will focus on dangerous dames with guns and knives in perilous spy scenarios, focusing on cat fighting, smoking, bondage and of course ... TICKLE TORTURE! Some correspond to my vidclips, some are stand-alone photo sets, featuring a unique blend of action, humor and tickling goodness!

In the first installment, "Deb Danger, Private Eye: A Ticklish Conspiracy! (Pt. 1)", Detective Danger (Peyton Lea) is left with a briefcase of money and instructions for a mysterious special assignment. However, before she enjoy her sudden windfall and get on the case, a gun-wielding hitwoman (Whitney Morgan) barges in, demanding the case. Det. Danger closes the case and hands it over, but her attacker doesn't know the combination to the case's lock. Outraged at her captive's insolence, the hitwoman ties Det. Danger up, removes her shoes and tickle-tortures her helpless, vulnerable bare feet to make her talk. Using a peacock feather, a brush and her fingers, the hitwoman sends the lady private eye into hysterical fits of howling, screaming, toe-squirming laughter. Can Deb hold out? Will she even survive? And who's behind all this cloak and dagger (and feather) espionage?

Good pics, but FYI when you type in the deb-danger.com, it wont load. it takes me to someplace else.

Thanks seanwoj! The site is just a reserved domain right now. :)

Wow, what a great premise for what promises to be some fantastic videos! The stills are supremely sexy, and I'm just honored to be mentioned in the inspirations! I'm definitely going to have to check these out!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back