• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Boss gets a ticklish lesson (M/M)

bigmac_nv

TMF Poster
Here is another m/m story I have written. I think I'm one of the best around when it comes to m/m stories.

Gay friend teaches my boss a ticklish lesson

I have been friends with Larry for over 10 years. We met playing golf in a local league and have develop a good friendship over the years. I am str8, married with 2 kids, and pretty open minded about almost everything. Larry happens to be gay, which I would have never guessed the first few years we were friends since he acts and does everything like my straight friends. He loves to golf and watch all sports, play poker in a regular group of friends and drinks beer like a sailor. I just never thought he was gay until after several attempts to set him up with single wormen friends that he final came out and told me he was gay. At first I was taken back, but after a long talk and reassurance that he didn't have any intentions of playing me, I accepted his life style and kept the information to myself. Now I stand about 6'1 and 225, and unfortunately for Larry he is on 5'9 and 175 pounds, but very strong since he is a carpenter by trade. I never asked Larry what his preferences were and never saw him with anyone, so didn't really know what he liked. Well one weekend my boss invited us all to his house for a poker party and beer drinking since his wife was out of town for a week and he really wanted to party as he told the group. The poker party started early at 2 PM and we basicly drank and played well after 8 PM with most people needing cabs or spouses to come pick them up. The whole afternoon my boss Rick was being loud and really an ass the more he drank. He really focused on the recent gay marriage controversy going on in the country and I could see Larry seething as Rick went on his rants. As it turned out, the crowd left by 10 PM leaving on Larry, me and another co-worker Dave who I barely knew from accounting. Rick of course was talking crap and I didn't here how it happened but he challenged Dave to a wrestling match. Dave was not the most physical guy but the boss kept up on him and he finally agreed reluctantly. We all went down to the basement where Rick had a nice workout room complete with mats since his wife loved doing yoga. Now Rick is 6'2, about 230, but more beer gut than muscle, but still a big guy. Dave stands at 6, 170 pds, the typical accountant type. We were all surprised to see some restraint equipment like cuffs and velcro restraints hanging inside the closet downstairs which Rick gloated that they were his toys for his wife.
They started to wrestle and it was obvious neither had skills but Rick's size enabled him to easily get Dave in several holds and within ten minutes he had pinned Dave several times. Straddling him and pinning his arms down he taunted the accountant for being weak, saying his wife put up more of a fight. He looked my way and said you're next Tom, let's go. I didn't want to do this, but since the beer and shots had flowed I took up the challenge, even though I too never wrestled. I was a better challenge for Rick but he eventually pinned me down a couple of times and with the same taunts he gave Dave, I had to submit that the boss was king. I was humiliated but figured I had to play the game to keep in good standing with the boss. Rick then looked over at Larry and said, "Hey little fella, want to ride me?" He hollared with laughter and I could see Larry was pissed. Dave didn't help by comparing Larry to one of the munchkins on Wizard of Oz. The taunting kept up until Larry agreed to wrestle the boss. Now something I never knew about Larry was his college wrestling background, apparently at Northwestern.
It only took 5 minutes for Larry to get the boss pinned, then he would let him up, and put him in another hold, then another hold. each time I could see the boss getting weaker with exhaustion. In the end, Larry had the boss face down with his feet pulled up and crossed behind his lower back. Hey Rick, who's the wimp now he taunted. Rick was fuming and tried to get up, but he was trapped and weak. Then Larry did something that surprised the hell out of me. He slowly started to untie the bosses sneakers, pulling the laces out slowly loosening the show then pulling them off slowly, exposing his socked feet. Without saying a word, he dug his fingers into the warm socks of Rick, who instantly busted out with laughter struggling wildly and wiggling his feet like mad. I looked over at Dave who was wide eyed watching Larry tickle the boss and noticed that he was sporting a nice hard-on. After a minute of tickling, Larry slowly worked off Rick's socks exposing flawless size 12 feet. They were meaty with a nice arch, manly toes and his feet were clean as a whistle. Once the socks were removed, Larry went to work on the bosses toes digging his fingers up under his flexing toes as he taunted him with coootchie coo's and are you ticklish Rick? I was shocked to see that my cock had grown hard as this little guy was reducing my boss to a mass of ticklish giggles. A good 5 minutes of foot tickling made the boss hoarse with laughter, sweating and helpless. Larry looked at Dave and told him to get the cuffs and velcro straps off the door. When Dave hesitated, Larry looked him dead in the eye and told him to get them or he would be next. Dave quickly moved even though Rick was yelling at him to not get the restraints. His feet were tied together with some velcro straps, crossed at the ankles. Larry was strong and had no troubles getting Rick's hands tied behind his back with the leather cuffs leaving him helpless. He rolled my boss on to his back and standing over him he smiled and placed his barefoot on Rick's stomach and did a moch gesture like Tarzan. We all laughed and I could tell Rick was humiliated to be tied up and helpless. He started to yell at Larry telling him how he would get even with him. Larry sat down next to Rick and dugs his fingers into his ribs, running his fingers up one side and down the other making Rick howl with laughter. Then he worked his finger up under his pits slowly digging deeper into the extremely ticklish pits. His face red from laughter and sweat covered his neck and face. A good 10 minutes left him hoarse and pleading. The real shock was the buldge protruding his shorts, which Larry teased Rick as he cupped his hard-on and teased that Rick was a closet fag. There was no fight left in Rick, he started to beg to be let go but to no avail as Larry grabbed his bound feet in a head lock type hold and slowly worked his fingers up his pink soles. Coootchie cooo as his fingers glided teasingly from the balls of his feet to his rough heels. The feeling must of been maddening because Rick was giggling like mad and his feet flexed and shook wildly. Dave and I were watching in all as our tough talking boss was now pleading and begging and his buldge was still going strong. Larry said it was break time and we shared a beer for a few minutes. Rick must of got his strength back, because he started to yell and demanded to be let free. Dave was sitting on a bar stool when Larry grabbed his foot and ripped off his sock saying to Dave that he needed it for a few minutes. Larry stuffed the sock into Rick's mouth and had me help him over to a over stuffed chair where he had me place the boss over his lap. Here was my boss with laying face down over my friends lap protesting through his gag but to no avail. Larry worked Rick's shorts down to his knees then pulled down his underwear and said teasingly, bad boy Rick. He started with light slaps one on each side, but after 10 light slaps, he really smacked his ass with 10 super smacks. Rick was red faced, and I thought he would really cry. I helped him off Larry's lap only to have Larry pull his bound feet into his lap, trapping the barefeet between his thighs. Rick has a huge cock and it was at full mass, I actually found myself wanted to stroke his cock and mine.
Larry dug his fingers deep into Rick's undertoes slowly working his fingers like a surgeon finding every nook and cranny that made Rick hysterical with laughter. Larry told me to blindfold the boss which I did immediately since I found myself turned on by the situation. He said Rick needed a break and we should go upstairs and get some fresh drinks. Upstairs Larry asked Dave quite boldly if he was excited by what was happening. Dave blushed and told him he was turned on by seeing the boss helpless like that. Larry told me he knew I liked it, cause I was as hard as the boss. I was a bit embarrassed but since I had a lot to drink, I just smiled and nodded. OK, here's the plan Larry said. I'm gonna tickle that boy for another 30 minutes, but we will tape it, and you two are gonna keep him on edge by stroking his cock. We both protested at first, but Larry was having none of it and convinced us that this is what the boss needed. Larry gathered a scrub brush, a small bucket and some soap, along with an ink pen and some string. He started the torture by writing a note to the bosses wife, saying please tickle me, I love to be tickled. He wrote and wrote all over his feet including smiley faces on each toe. We took the gag off Rick but he remained blindfolded and informed him he was being taped now. Dave and I took turns lightly stroking his cock and Larry soaped up Rick's left foot and began to scrub clean his bare foot. He howled, girated his hips and made wimpering sounds as the tickling and light stroking drove him crazy. After 10 minutes, Larry signalled us to let him cum and Dave stroked him until he shot a huge load. He was exhausted and seemed to pass out, but Larry continued to work his soles and after a few minutes he was giggling like mad again. Give me 20 minutes guys, I wanted to give him some special time and want to be alone.
Dave and I headed upstairs as the boss howled with laughter. We were both turned on and sitting on the couch I couldn't resist myself as Dave rested his feet on the coffee table. I reached over and ran a finger up his sole. He jumped and smiled, and I said, May I tickle your feet? He smiled and placed his feet in my lap. I started to do a light tickle and he went nuts. He kept pulling his feet away, so I grabbed his feet together and held them tight and really went to work on them. He went nuts and really tried to get away, but I was much stronger and he was helpless within a minute. He didn't think he would be that ticklish and after all the beer and shots, he sensations were off the chart. I was so hard, and with his feet trapped in my lap, sometimes rubbing my cock, that I couldn't help myself and shot my load. Dave was happy to get free and quickly whipped out his cock and stroked it til he exploded. We rested for several minutes when we realized the boss had stopped laughing. We went downstairs to see Rick untied, but sitting at Larry's feet licking and sucking on his feet. Larry was naked from the waste down and smiled at us as he commanded Rick to start working on his cock. Rick made his way up and went to work on Larry's hard cock suckling and slurping like an expert. It took only a couple of minutes and Larry shot his load. Rick was exhausted and wouldn't look at us, but Larry said to everyone, that what happened here stays here, nobody has to know, OK? We all agreed and decided to sleep it off in the different bed rooms. We all went to bed in seperate bedrooms, but I woke up early to the sounds of moaning coming from down the hall. I walked down the hall and could see inside the room Larry was in and surprised to see both Dave and Rick laying on the bed playing with Larry's cock. As the sun light made it more clear, I noticed Larry tied spread eagle and gagged with duct tape, moaning. I almost stepped in to break this up when they both started to tickle Larry's feet and arm pits, each one working on an individual part. I decided to go back to my room and let them play, since I know that I didn't want to be the next one tied. I fell back to sleep at the muffled laughter and moaning coming from down the hall.

If you like this type story - write me at [email protected]

Attachments

• myfeet.jpg
    myfeet.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 132
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back