• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My second post, story

WesMailman

This one time I was riding the bus, don't worry I have a car now. And this really cute little redhead got on the bus about 5 minutes after I did. She was wearing a black tank top, white shorts, white keds and white socks. I went up and sat in front of her (on the bus!) and said "hi has anyone ever told you that you look like..." and I just mumbled something incoherent because I couldn't think of anyone she looked like. She said "no they haven't, but thank you!" Then I was like "I really like your shoes, they're really cute, Keds right?" And she said yes they are and I asked if I could look more closely at them and she raised one foot and I put it in my hand.

I started tickling the side of her foot through her shoe and she laughed and pulled her foot away. With playfulness in my heart and mind I tried to grab her foot again but she kept it away. I said "ticklish huh" and she said very. I asked if I could tickle her foot again and she gave me her foot. I tried several places on her foot (again through her shoe) and by far the worst spot was the instep. Laughing, she would say "yeah, right there, right there" I asked are you laughing because it tickles or because this is funny? She said it tickles very much and it is funny. She then had to get off the bus and I asked if she was ticklish anywhere else and tried to tickle her ribs but she pulled away .

After she left I thought "I've got to go get this girl's number so I can tickle her feet again. Instead of waiting for the bus to come to its next stop, I jumped out of the moving bus and died.

If you died, I guess that I can't expect another part. Or can I?

Keep going! Your style is very interesting!

Thanks!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back