• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Wishing Charm - The Shortcut Part II (F/F Nylon)

Kindred

Part I

The Wishing Charm - The Shortcut Part II

Becky laid her suitcase down on her bed and popped the lid open. She began to transfer clothes to the hamper. She carried her makeup bag into the bathroom and returned a moment later to put her shoes in the closet. She went to close the suitcase when she noticed the glint of metal at the bottom. Her sun necklace lay there. She reached up and touched the charm hanging from her neck. The crescent moon. She couldn’t remember where she got it. Did she buy it on that recent trip with Angela and Catherine? She would have to ask. She took the charm off and held both the sun and the moon in either hand. How odd, she thought, I never thought I’d ever find a charm I liked better than the sun. The moon charm had its attraction also. She liked them both and decided to see how both looked on. She placed them both on the moon charms ornate chain and secured the clasp behind her neck. She suddenly felt very tired and decided to lay down for a bit.

“I’m gonna go home.” Angela said, as she felt Catherine’s arms wrap tighter around her.

“No.” The blonde complained sleepily. “Why?”

“I need clothes. Beside’s you never let me sleep.”

“You can wear something of mine. My navy blue suit almost fits you.”

“No your stuff is all too small and too slutty.”

Catherine laughed, “Oh yeah, I’m the slut. Which one of us was practically shoving her feet into Becky’s face?”

“That was an experiment. I thought would try something.”

“Like this?”

Angela felt Catherine’s fingers begin to curl at her sides and she giggled. She tried for a moment to squirm away, but Catherine, lying behind her with her arms wrapped around her, had her cold. She laughed for a moment until the cute blonde relented. With that, Angela rolled over and their lips met.

“You aren’t mad are you?”

“What? That you tried to seduce Becky and she didn’t fall for it? No, if anything you should be mad. Maybe you’re losing your touch?”

Angela mockingly scoffed. “How dare you?!” She sent a flurry of fingers up and down Catherine’s sides. The cute blonde was a good tickler but an even better tickle victim. Overly sensitive from neck to toes, she had absolutely no resistance against the sharp fingernails. Catherine quickly gave in and the two shared another kiss before Angela got up quickly and began getting dressed. “Am I still attractive?” She asked her lover out of the blue.

Catherine crawled around on the bed like a kitten trying to get comfortable.
Finally she came to rest on her stomach looking fetchingly at the lady lawyer. “Stay and I’ll show you how attractive you are.”

Angela smiled and started getting undressed.

There was one message from Angela on the machine when Becky arrived at work that she would be late. She set her things down at her desk and went to the kitchenette to start a pot of coffee. She heard the front door. “Good morning Catherine!” Becky called out without looking. Absently, she began toying with the charm around her neck. Then remembering that the Catherine-Angela relationship was still an office secret she added, “Angela called. She’ll be late.”

“Morning!” Catherine called into her.

Becky thought for a moment on the cute blonde. As she thought, she began to fixate on an outfit she remembered seeing Catherine in at their holiday get together last year. It was a tight black silk Chinese dress with red piping and red buttons. That night, she had worn tan sheer nylons and five inch black stiletto heels that were amazingly pointy at the toes. It was the type of outfit that was completely inappropriate for the office, but Becky wished she could see her in that outfit one more time.

Catherine walked in carrying her coffee cup. Her shoes made a considerable klik-klak as she walked into the kitchenette. “What did you say about Angela?”

Becky’s mouth dropped open. Catherine was wearing the same black silk Chinese dress with the same tan nylons and the same five inch heels.

“I’ll take it from that look that you like!” Catherine spun around so Becky could see the whole dress. It still fit like a stretched glove and Catherine’s body never seemed to change. “I felt like being a little sexy today. Angela will probably send me home.” Catherine giggled her enchanting giggle.

“I-” Becky stammered, placing a hand over her heart to feel how fast it was beating. Her hand came to rest on the charm around her neck and in a moment she wished that Catherine would be walking around the office in her stocking feet all day.

“Speechless? Wow I never get that reaction.” Catherine said, pouring her coffee. She began to walk away when she looked back over her shoulder. “Another new charm? You shop more than I do.” She walked back through the door, leaving Becky wondering.

The brunette looked down at the charm she was wearing. It was her favorite sun charm, but now it had her new favorite crescent moon charm somehow embedded into it. The faces had melded together. For a moment longer she pondered the charm. How did the two become one? How did she not notice since last night when she put them both on? Lastly she thought, how had she predicted perfectly what Catherine would be wearing?

She walked back into the main room of the office where she found Catherine not at her own desk, but now shoeless, sitting there on top of the brunette’s desk. The perky blonde had propped herself to one side, so her legs were right next to Becky’s chair. Becky approached and sat down. Catherine crossed her legs so her foot rested on the seat of Becky’s chair, right next to Becky’s leg. “Look at my new polish.” Catherine said, wiggling her toes. “It’s a pale pink. What do you think?”

“Well I-” Becky began, still finding her heart racing.

“Well don’t answer right away.” Catherine said, laughing softly, “take a few minutes, she raised her foot to rest on the arm of Becky’s chair.” She sipped her coffee while Becky got a moment to still her beating heart.

The phone rang and Becky almost leaped out of her chair. Catherine slipped off the desk and padded quietly over to her desk and picked up the receiver. “Dalton and Associates, this is Catherine, can I help you? Good morning. Yes I was here on time!” She looked at Becky and mouthed “Angela”. “Yep.” She said, “See you in a bit.” She hung up and walked back to Becky, handing her the coffee mug, she slipped back up on the desk and retrieved her mug. “She’ll be here in an hour. She said not to get into any trouble.” She crossed her leg again, her foot now resting on Becky’s knee.

“So that means you have to sit pretty still?” Becky asked, idly rubbing her charm between her fingers.

“Haha,” Catherine mocked, finishing her coffee. “But yes pretty much. You know me and trouble, but then again, I could stay almost immobile until Angela gets here.”

“Really? You could sit entirely still for one hour?”

“I hear a wager coming on. I’ll bet you dinner at Le Chez for the three of us that I could stay perfectly still until Angela gets here. I can still talk and blink, but neck down, immobile.”

“You’re on.” Becky said, finally dropping the pendant to shake hands and seal the deal.

Catherine checked her watch. “From now!”

A wicked smile crossed Becky’s face.

“Wait, you can’t do anything to me!” Catherine said, realizing she’d been suckered.

“We didn’t say that. You move. You lose.” Becky stood and took Catherine’s cup from her. She went and placed it on Catherine’s desk then returned. She slowly walked around her desk with Catherine trying to follow her with her eyes. Becky came up behind her and lifted one of the blonde’s arms and straightened her elbow, so her arm went out to the side. She did the same to her other arm. “Oh Catherine, you look like a plane coming in for a landing.”

“Very funny”

“It can only get funnier.” Becky came around and rummaged in her bag until she found her silk scarf. She slipped behind Catherine and promptly blindfolded her.

“Now you’re just being mean!”

“Oh you want mean huh? Let me show you mean.” Becky lifted Catherine’s legs out so both were parallel to the floor then twisted Catherine so her legs were resting across the desk. With the smooth silk dress, it was easy for Becky to drag Catherine so her feet rested off the edge of the desktop. She got behind Catherine and lowered her so that she was in a prone position, still with her arms out to the sides. “How’s that?”

“I still haven’t moved. Completely immobile!”

“That’s right, but it’s hard to remain immobile, I mean, what if, someone did this?” Her heart remained beating normally as she slowly stroked a fingernail along the high-arched sole Catherine’s right foot. Catherine burst out laughing but remained immobile on top of Becky’s desk.

“HAHA!!! Not that!! You wouldn't!! That’s torture!”

Becky slowly began stroking her single fingernail up and down the cute blonde’s arch. Suddenly this was a lot easier than sitting in the car with Angela’s feet resting in her lap. She felt bolder. “Don’t move, remember, but you can laugh.”

Catherine laughed, moving only her lips and her eyes. Her foot tensed but stayed almost perfectly immobile as Becky tickled her. The urge to tickle her grew within Becky. And she put all of her fingernails along the blonde’s soles and began to cruelly tickle her stocking soles. The soles refused to move no matter how much Catherine laughed. It was almost infuriating to the brunette as she increased the speed of her fingers on the immobile feet. Catherine began to laugh harder, she screamed out something that was lost in laughs.
For long minutes, Catherine laughed. Her laughter became desperate at times and suddenly she couldn't breathe anymore. Her body shuddered trying to get a breath. There was a brief moment where she was able to fill her lungs, but her exhale was a torrent of laughter. Again Catherine tried to say something but her laughter overpowered her speech.

Catherine had tried to move five minutes ago and found she couldn't. She panicked and tried to tell Becky that something was wrong but Becky couldn't understand anything she'd say. The blindfold came off with her shuddering. From her prone position she could barely see Becky huddled over her feet, in her delirium she swore she could see Becky's eyes glazed over.

"There's no escape from this torture!" Becky said in a voice that was both hers and not hers. "Laugh!!" she commanded Catherine, "Laugh and suffer sweet goldenhair!!"

And the memories flooded back to Catherine. Goldenhair. The Cabin. The old woman. The ropes. The stakes. The anthill.

"BECKY!" She tried to yell but more laughter removed any chance of alerting her co-worker. She remembered everything, but couldn't stop laughing long enough to do anything about it. Euphoria had set in and she wasn't thinking clearly anymore. Her eyes rolled back into her head and her laughter finally stopped.

Becky blinked finally. She found herself just looking at her hands. Catherine still lay there, still completely immobile, her stocking feet still poised to be tickled, but her eyes were closed and she breathed easily. Becky backed away. Why had she been doing that? Why was she tickling her so hard? She backed against the wall, her hand going reflexively to her charm. She got up and ran for the bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror, watching the tears slowly fall down her face. She couldn't believe all that had happened. She couldn't believe she had been so cruel. She hoped Catherine would forgive her. She looked at the charm around her neck and lifted it in her fingers. She wished Catherine and her would forget the whole tickling/bet thing.

Becky emerged from the bathroom and headed to her desk. She found Catherine sitting there on her desk, shoeless, sipping her coffee. "Did you only make a half pot of coffee? I just took the last of it."

The brunette was still amazed that she had predicted what the perky blonde would wear that day. Maybe the charm has made me psychic, she mused to herself. She sat down at her desk and Catherine crossed her legs towards her so that her foot rested on Becky's chair.

“Look at my new polish.” Catherine said, wiggling her toes. “It’s a pale pink. What do you think?”

"I like it." Becky told her, trying to control her heart rate.

Angela arrived a few minutes later, and after taking a second look at Catherine's business attire for the day, she summoned the perky blonde into her office. As usual lately, when left to herself, Becky played idly with her charm. She hoped Angela wouldn't send Catherine home.

"Did it work?"

"Did what work?"

"Oh please, you slut yourself up in that 'come and get me dress' and when I walk in your on her desk with your feet practically in her lap. You could at least tell me if she tried anything."

Catherine sighed, "Sadly, no. And they were beside her knee, not in her lap. She was breathing pretty quickly though. I'm sure we both turned her on. Let's just give her some time. She didn't even try a tickle or anything."

Angela agreed. "Are you going to put your shoes on?"

"What those huge heels? Not unless you order me to, as my boss, and at that point, just send me home to change."

"No, stick around, I love that dress. Good call. You might as well give her a good show."

Becky lay awake that night, thinking for a long time about the "show" the ladies put on for her today. As she had hoped, Catherine wasn't sent home and she had stayed in her stocking feet all day. Had she done that? Just by wishing? She played with her charm around her neck. Catherine's outfit could have been a coincidence or was it a premonition? Could she predict things or could she make things happen or was it all just in her head? Maybe she was just crazy?

Maybe she'd drive herself crazy thinking about it all night?

I'll try an experiment tomorrow she thought, finally closing her eyes.

She awoke the next morning still feeling completely tired. She was thinking about Angela almost all night. In the one dream she could remember, Angela and her were alone all day. That's a good start, she thought. Catherine never calls in sick but today, she would not be in the office with them. She arrived at the office and made the coffee like normal. She was sipping from her cup, seated at her desk, playing with her charm and wishing she had stopped at the coffee shop for a latte when Angela and Catherine walked in. Her heart sank. She laughed at herself. What was she thinking? That she could somehow predict things or make them happen? Not likely.

"Here ya go," Catherine set a cup on her desk. "Latte right?"

"Yes!" Becky beamed.

The charm, she thought, maybe I have to wish on the charm or it doesn't work!

She decided to try it the next morning. After a restless night of almost no sleep and much planning, she got to the office very early. She held the charm and softly said, "Today, I would like Catherine to be out of the office so it will be just Angela and I."

She had decided to do two wishes. Catherine not being in the office was sensible, now for something too crazy to be possible, just to make sure. "Angela will wear black nylons into the office and she will be in her tan stocking feet all day and I will have her tan stocking feet all to myself just like in the car that night." She smiled. If she could make things happen, she was dying to see how mixing the two different stocking colors would work out.

She poured her coffee and sat back and waited. The door opened just after 8am. Angela walked, very awkwardly, in by herself. She was wearing a black skirt and a black leather blazer over her blue silk top. On her legs she wore sheer black nylons and on one of her feet she wore a black high heel and on her other foot, she wore a weird looking flat. She carried the other heel in her hand. "Can you believe this? These are brand new heels and one snapped not ten feet from my car. She tossed the heel into Becky’s garbage can, followed by the shoe it had broken from. Then for good measure, she pulled the other shoe off and it joined the first shoe in the can. "See if you can reschedule my lunch for tomorrow. If they can't accommodate, cancel." She walked towards her office. "Oh Catherine is under the weather, she won't be in." As she unlocked her office she turned around quickly. "I got her message, right before I walked in."

"Who's message?" Becky asked coyly.

"Catherine's message." Angela told her, improving on the lie, she added, "She may have a flu bug."

"Gotcha." Becky told her.

Becky was almost convinced. Oh well, maybe I can make "most" things happen, she thought.

A moment later Angela screamed at the top of her lungs.

Becky ran to her door and saw Angela hopping on one foot holding her other foot in her hand. She hopped over to the couch and flounced down. "My chair mat! The damn cleaning crew shampooed the rugs and left it the wrong way up."

Becky stepped in and looked below Angela's chair which had been pushed back off the mat. She could see all the tiny little plastic points face up just waiting for some unsuspecting lawyer to traipse her stocking feet across it. "Oh my gosh!" Becky said, truly amazed. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, the scream was more surprise than pain. It ripped my nylons up though." She held her black stocking sole up to Becky, who could see the runs caused by the inverted mat. "Open my side drawer please. Grab me the package all the way to the back."

Becky stepped carefully onto the mat, fully protected by her shoes and slid Angela's drawer all the way open. Her jaw dropped open. The very last folder had a pair of sheer tan nylons. She pulled them from the drawer and handed them to Angela.

"Thanks." Angela said. "My back up pair. Tan goes with everything. Be right back."

Becky shook her head as Angela headed for the bathroom. Catherine sick, not likely. The broken heel? Okay possibly a coincidence. She flipped the floor mat looking at the little barbs used to hold it in place while lying on the carpet. What were the odds the cleaning crew would shampoo on a Tuesday night?

Just one more thing and she would be completely convinced.

Angela walked back into her office, her legs and feet now clad in tan, sheer nylon. She went and plopped down on the couch and looked at Becky. "Its 8:15 in the morning, Already I have destroyed my shoes, lacerated my nylons, I have a headache coming on and I honestly don't feel like working today and since no shoes stores I know of open before 10am, and I couldn't get there anyway without destroying this pair, I am stuck here in my stocking feet. So here's my offer, let's stay in here all day. We’ll order in lunch, and if you don't feel like working either, I'll be okay with that."

Becky smiled, "Deal."

Angela patted the couch next to her and leaned over and flipped a switch that killed half the lights in the room. As Becky sat, Angela laid down on her side, her feet coming to rest in the brunette's lap. The auburn haired lawyer pulled a pillow from under the couch and laid it to rest beneath her head. "The remote next to the couch controls the TV. I took a muscle relaxer so I'll probably be asleep for a couple of hours. Wake me at eleven and we'll decide on lunch. Maybe I can convince you to go pick up and buy me a pair of shoes at that little boutique on Park Dr."

Becky flipped the TV on and softly rubbed Angela's silky feet resting softly in her lap. Angela gave a soft moan and soon her breathing became steady.
Becky raised one of Angela's feet to her lips and gave her a nice long kiss on the arch. The warm silky smooth soles felt incredible on her lips. Slowly she tickled the toes. She let her lips wander across the sole until she had Angela's toes in her mouth sucking and nibbling on them while tickling the arches. Angela began to softly giggle in her sleep.

Sensitive toes, Becky thought. Let's see how sensitive. She began to suck and nibble harder while scratching a bit harder on the soles.

In her dream Angela was trapped, tied fully down in a sleeping position. Her feet were being attacked by some monster that she couldn't identify, but it was like an octopus, sucking and licking her feet without mercy. She wasn't scared, but rather, she was delighted. She began to laugh out loud.

Suddenly the monster began raking her soles and Angela howled with laughter. Her delight turned quickly to panic and pain. She was helpless to resist. When her soles had been thoroughly attacked, the monster moved to her toes. Long minutes passed as Angela laughed to her hearts discontent. When the toes had their fill of tickling, the monster began to suck them as the lady lawyer’s soles received more tickle torture. Her feet were aching and her lungs burned from laughing.

It was the tears in her eyes that finally ended it. She woke with a start. She looked back at Becky who had apparently fallen asleep watching a talk show. She slowly brought a foot up to her hand and touched the sole and toes. Her nylons didn't feel wet or moist. She must have dreamt it. She swung her feet onto the floor and stood up. She walked out to the main office and pulled out her cell phone. She sent a simple message to Catherine. "Feet in her lap! Nothing! Not even an accidental tickle! Had a good dream though, talk soon."

Becky awoke smoothly. She took a deep relieving breath. She had done it. She had touched Angela's feet and hadn't been scared or ready to pass out. Maybe the charm was empowering also. She now believed it gave her the power to make things happen, all she had to do now was decide what she wanted.

Pizza. First she wanted pizza.

The End

Ah back to the ladies always finding themselves in ticklish trouble. :happyfloa

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back