• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My awesome girlfriends feet

Cammale

Hello everybody i thought i shold make a contribution.
My GF is not a tickle fetish girl but she knows what i like:)
she is a 24 year old nurse and has the sexiest feet ive ever seen:)
combined with a killer laugh and EXTREME ticklishness she is my ultimate dream girl:) I have a nylon fetish myself and she is wearing nylons all the time for me:)
I have persuaded her to take some pics of her feet and share with the rest of you.. there will come many pics so keep following this thread:)
by the way she is extremely shy=)

I welcome all feedback an suggestions=)

The pics will soon be coming

peace out guys

I for one can not wait to see your girlfriends extremely ticklish feet. Hope you get the pics soon. Thanks

Oh, He will get them very soon ;-) I am his girlfriend and this is my first visit here. Can't wait to get your response :)

Welcome to the TMF, TickledNurse, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

I look forward to seeing the photos of your feet. :feets:

You are my two fantasies in one: a nurse who is ticklish and you wear nylons. Your feet are beautiful. Thank you for the pictures. Are you feet really feather ticklish? Could you tell us, on a scale of 1-10, how ticklish your feet are?

Thank you, qwill :)

Yes, feather tickles :(

How ticklish my feet are depends on how long it's been since they've been tickled and if I have walked around much or layed still for some time. In the morning, I am extremely ticklish. It also depends on where on the foot I'm being tickled.

My BF says I'm a 10 (and he should know).

More pics

More pictures will soon be coming in. with her wearing tan nylons and maybe gray:) If you have some other requests they are welcome. About the whole feather issue i can tell you yes she is ticklish. in nylons she moves her foot,but of course it doesnt tickle too much. but if barefoot she starts really laughing. And yes i can tell you she is prob. an 11 on the scale:)

I could even tell you guys where she is the most sensitive. but i think its bettre if you ask her yourself.. its more fun haha.. ill give you 4 different options 1.Heel 2. Under middle 3.Under toes 4. In between toes.

What do you think?:)

Very good pics, espeically the first and second.

I insisted on wearing my brand new Loboutin shoes, I haven't had the chance to wear them yet. Hihihi :)

more Pictures will come during the day. Right now we are both at work, but as soon as we get home we will be taking som tan nylons pics. And im working on a sneak peek video. so you guys can see how ticklish she is for real:) im only waiting for some bondage equipment. And to all of you producers out there. where the hell do you get the stocks?

Last edited:
Hi There Happy Couple,
Well, I must say u 2 seem very happy &
comfortable together. Thats awesome. TN, its great to see
that u are getting into this. You are an extremely cool and
very lovely footed Gf. Loved ur pics and i'm sure that i'll luv
the next ones even more, i luv tan or brown nylons myself.
I like to let u know, woman to woman, that ur feet are very
nice and my BF thinks so as well. Looking forward to ur clip
as well. Happy, very happy to have u here,,WELCOME.
:blush2::blush2::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Thanks for the recent pics. Yes a video clip of her having her feet tickled would be great, please TickledNurse let him make a video of you being tickled so that we can all hear your laughter and see for ourselves and hear for ourselves how ticklish those beautiful feet of yours are.

I love to tickle under toes and lick in between toes I bet that is her most ticklish places on her feet. I would love to find out for myself. Her feet are beautiful. I love both nylond and bare feet tickling.

Thank you, qwill :)

Yes, feather tickles :(

How ticklish my feet are depends on how long it's been since they've been tickled and if I have walked around much or layed still for some time. In the morning, I am extremely ticklish. It also depends on where on the foot I'm being tickled.

My BF says I'm a 10 (and he should know).

First thanks for sharing the pictures with us. I would like to see you in tan sheer nylons and tickled by your friend. Do you had any experience yet with bondage and tickling ?

Thanks for sharing the Pictures for us.

Can't wait until the Pictures are ready of her in tan sheer nylons and maybe some good tied bondage ;)

Thanks for sharing the Pictures for us.

Can't wait until the Pictures are ready of her in tan sheer nylons and maybe some good tied bondage ;)

Ive ordered some bondage yesterday. and hope to have it by friday:)
Any special way you prefer to tie her up in?

Cheerio :)

Hi There Happy Couple,
Well, I must say u 2 seem very happy &
comfortable together. Thats awesome. TN, its great to see
that u are getting into this. You are an extremely cool and
very lovely footed Gf. Loved ur pics and i'm sure that i'll luv
the next ones even more, i luv tan or brown nylons myself.
I like to let u know, woman to woman, that ur feet are very
nice and my BF thinks so as well. Looking forward to ur clip
as well. Happy, very happy to have u here,,WELCOME.
:blush2::blush2::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Thank you very much, cinmac :redheart:

We are very comfortable together, we have been a couple for four years and he has been honest about his needs since day One. I remember that I brought stockings for my first visit to him ;-) I believe that sealed the deal!
:)

Thanks for the recent pics. Yes a video clip of her having her feet tickled would be great, please TickledNurse let him make a video of you being tickled so that we can all hear your laughter and see for ourselves and hear for ourselves how ticklish those beautiful feet of yours are.

I love to tickle under toes and lick in between toes I bet that is her most ticklish places on her feet. I would love to find out for myself. Her feet are beautiful. I love both nylond and bare feet tickling.

We can't find our video camera! We have talked about it, but I'm not sure. I think pictures will do for now :)

I like when he licks my toes, it doesn't tickle, but it turns me on :)

First thanks for sharing the pictures with us. I would like to see you in tan sheer nylons and tickled by your friend. Do you had any experience yet with bondage and tickling ?

Yes, he often ties me up and makes me beg for him to let me free. It makes the ticklishness ten times worse than if my feet aren't tied, strange huh? ;)

Edit: Of course I mean when my feet ARE tied. Lol.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back