• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Diana Knight and the Wild Amazon Foot-Ticked Silly at My Images Store!

ftkl_haha

2nd Level Yellow Feather
From Russia with Laughs (pt. 1) Now at http://www.images4sale.com/store/29443

Diana Knight has been a friend of mine for a couple years and has always been one of my favorite fetish models. She almost always plays the role of a total bad-ass, which I suppose comes with the territory after posing as Wonder Woman, for comic art legend George Perez. Well, imagine my utter joy when she and I spoke about tickling and she revealed it to be a vulnerability that her friends LOVE to play on! Imposing, sexy and often cast as a supreme villainess (as in this set) Diana is hopelessly ticklish. Words don't quite do justice in describing just how much fun it is to see this laughing and writhing out of control as fingernails and feathers glide up and down her oh-so-tender bare feet!

Add another good friend of mine, burlesque performer and model Lexi Katt, to the mix. Lexi has a flair for retro-era glamor that turns heads wherever she goes. She is also very dominant and hates being tickled. She can't stand it and it's truly a thing of beauty to see her red-faced and howling with laughter, while being tickled.

Last, but not least there's the Wild Amazon of Tickle Abuse fame. She is a very dear woman (who has also become a good friend), who, tough exterior aside, is big ham in front of the camera and very cool and outgoing off-camera. I had the pleasure of hosting her at my place for the evening.

Diana Knight and the Wild Amazon play the roles of two rival gang leaders, Rubi Darkholme and Baronessa Olivia. The two dangerous dames are trying to negotiate a treaty between their gangs, but the baronessa refuses Rubi's terms. Rubi pulls a gun on her Amazonian rival, just as a Russian spy (Lexi Katt) enters. She chloroforms Rubi. But just as the baronessa thinks she has a new ally, the spy holds her at gunpoint. Soon both Rubi and Baronessa Olivia are tied up. The spy wants both women to sign Rubi's truce agreement, for some reason, and is more than willing to torture and humiliate both of these big, bad bitches to make it happen.

She removes Baronessa Olivia's shoes, revealing the sexy Amazon's, soft, long-toed, size 10.5 feet. The baronessa cringes as the spy grabs a writing quill and roars with booming laughter as both the quill and feather end are used stroke her vulnerable soles! Rubi enjoys seeing her rival reduced to tears by a feather, but knows that her bound and helpless feet will be next. And when her time comes, she yowls in ticklish agony, unable to escape the Russian spy's feather and sharp fingernails! Both rival lady gangsters sign the agreement, but when the spy pushes the envelope and feathers their feet again, for good measure, the baronessa begins to free herself with a hidden knife ... (To be continued)

No clip for this one, but there is one for part two. I will, however, be doing a tickling clip with Diana, when we shoot at Fetish Con this August!

Action, intrigue, dangerous dames with sexy feet, and of course, tickle torture! Over 90 images in this set! Check it out!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back