• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stockings to bare */F

Leshii

TMF Regular
Greetings,

Back from another science fiction/fantasy con. Here are some photos. Hope that you enjoy them.

wow this is my first post and i cant say nuthing else more but your nylon post are so awsome. Absolutly love ultra sheer hose please post more.

Bro, I don't know how you do it but always love your photos. I think when I'm at the Comic con this August and hear laughter from down a hall, I'll wonder if it's you doing a photo shoot. lol

Thanks again for the posts!

DK

I think when I'm at the Comic con this August and hear laughter from down a hall, I'll wonder if it's you doing a photo shoot. lol

Thanks again for the posts!

DK

If you mean Fetish Con, it'll either be him, me or James Darke doing a shoot. We'll all be there.

If you mean Fetish Con, it'll either be him, me or James Darke doing a shoot. We'll all be there.

No sir, I meant the Comic Con in Chicago. The Fetish Con is in Florida, man I think I'll make plans next year to go. I'd love to shake your hand and JD's for all you've done. And maybe watch some of the action you guys create. :)

DK

p.s.- What was the name of this model Leshii? Something about her I love!

Last edited:
wow this is my first post and i cant say nuthing else more but your nylon post are so awsome. Absolutly love ultra sheer hose please post more.

Greetings and welcome to TMF. Thank you for your kind words. I'm actually a fairly dyed in the wool barefoot kind of guy. I do occasionally shoot and post nylon shots to add a bit of variety.

No sir, I meant the Comic Con in Chicago. The Fetish Con is in Florida, man I think I'll make plans next year to go. I'd love to shake your hand and JD's for all you've done. And maybe watch some of the action you guys create. :)

DK

p.s.- What was the name of this model Leshii? Something about her I love!

I'm planning on going. Hope that it is a stronger con than last year. That said, I will be looking to shoot. Wizard World Chicago will be about two weeks after Fetish-Con. There is an adult expo coming up in two weeks at the Stephens Convention center. I plan to attend and hold a shoot that weekend.

The model's name is Jessie-Lynne. She's worked with Collin J. Rae. Collin is an absolutely marvelous foot-fetish photographer who works with polaroids. I'd noticed her on his portfolio a few years ago. I just recently friended her and requested a shoot the following week.

She's a wonderful model. She's no push over as a 'lee. I went through all my toys to find the few ones that affected her. So the recorded laughter, while "hard earned" was genuine :).

Very freakin' hot! Good stuff, Leshii!

Thank you. See you in a few weeks. If you are still doing detective scenarios, check out the Uniforms and Accessories Warehouse at www.uniforms4all.com. They sell some nice, large PI badges and badge holders at very reasonable prices.

Edit: Added some more photos of Ohphelia in the spirt of the thread.

Last edited:
Greetings and welcome to TMF. Thank you for your kind words. I'm actually a fairly dyed in the wool barefoot kind of guy. I do occasionally shoot and post nylon shots to add a bit of variety.

thank you for the warm welcome. The varity is excellent but those ultra sheer nylon shoots are definatly the best way to switch it up. You are much respected by me and pictures most appreciated by me. Thanx awsome work and hope to see more of ur post soon

Nice Pics - Those nylons look very sheer! :D

awesome pictures man that my kind of sci fi con:) i wanna go next time...

Excelent ... ripping such sheer nylons ... let the runs spread out on their soles :)

Love Ohphelia and her beautiful,ticklish feet!!!!Excellent pics!!!!

Awesome GIF, Leshii! Thanks for the closest thing to a clip we'll get from you!!! Best model you've had, too.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back