• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Count Tickula Part 2: Starring Porcelaindoll2

seanwoj

Level of Quadruple Diamond Feather
Hey all, here's part 2 of Count Tickula Starring Porcelaindoll2.

Part 1 can be found here enjoy. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=179165

Count Tickula
Part 2
Starring: Porcelandoll2

Heather laid there on the table with a terrified look. The Count and his Mistresses stood all around the table with looks of glee on their faces. The Count looked down at her and said “Shall I start?” “Please… don’t.” pleaded Heather. “Before I get started, maybe we should remove some of these garments so that you can fully experience this.” Said the Count tugging at her clothes. “No, please I beg you, don’t do this.” Pleaded Heather once more. “Ladies, what say we get started? How’s about we start here? On these little feet of hers?” asked the Count moving to the foot of the table. The three girls followed him and watched on in eager anticipation as he slowly removed her shoes and socks. The Count peeled off her socks, starting at the ankles, and slowly pulling them off turning them inside out as they were finally pulled off. The Count then knelt down and sniffed her toes and said “Ah. Exquisite.”
As she lay there Heather thought to herself “Oh God, I hope they’re not going to tickle me too much. I think I’ll go crazy if they do. As the Count knelt there he turned and said “Elizabeth, be a dear and hand me my box of toys please?” Elizabeth did as she was told and walked to the other side of the room and picked up a box off a shelf and carried it over to the others, placing it on the table. He reached and pulled out a few things and handed them to his wives. “Christina, do me a favor please, and take off this thing on her upper body for me would you? Elizabeth her pants please.” asked the Count handing each a pair of scissors. Christina then went to her upper body and began to cut off her shirt along the seams, while Elizabeth unzipped her pants and pulled them down to her knees and started to cut those off as well. Catherine stood back and groped Dracula while he stood back and watched his other two wives undress Heather and whisk the garments away. Soon she was in her Bra and Panties and the Count said “Enough, let us begin now.”
Heather lied there shivering in her bra and panties, goose bumps starting to rise on her skin. She blushed as Dracula looked her over as he walked over to her side and, Catherine and Elizabeth went down to her feet, while Christina stood at her other side. Dracula looked down at her, ran his hands over her soft skin, and said “Cold are we? Don’t worry; I’ll heat you up soon enough.” “Please don’t tickle me, I beg you.” She pleaded. “Oh, but I want too, they want too as well, like I said, we don’t get to experience any kind of pleasure once we are vampires.” He explained again and gave her an evil smile, showing his razor sharp canines. His wives each reached into the box and withdrew a feather. They twirled them about in their hands and waited patiently for their husband to give them the signal. He raised his right hand in the air, and Heather looked at him pleading “Please, I beg of you, don’t. I’ll die if you do this.” Dracula looked down at her and smiled “That’s the idea dearie.” He said deviously as he smiled once more that evil smile and quickly lowered his hand. Catherine, Elizabeth and Christina fell upon Heather like an angry mob and assaulted her all over her hyper ticklish body with the feathers. “No!! Hehehehe!! Hahahaha!!” she screamed as the feathers danced all around her body. “Hey! Quit squirming!” yelled Catherine, as she and Elizabeth took Heathers wiggling toes and tied them to little rings in the stocks. “Hehehehe!! Hahahaha!! Stop!!” went Heather.

Christina stood the head of the table and scribbled her feather in Heather’s armpits and occasionally turned them upside down and prodded her underarms with them “Hehehehe!! Hahahaha!! Ow!! Hey! Hahahaha!! Ow! Hey!! Stop it!” she went as three girls tickled her all over and as Christina prodded her armpits with the feathers and their quills. Dracula looked down upon the madness that was unfurling itself “You know Christina, seeing as how you’re having such a delightful time with her underarms, why don’t you get her bra off? I think you’ll have an even better time.” asked Dracula. Christina looked up at him and gave him a quick smirk before she reached forward and picked up the scissors and took a hold of Heather’s bra straps and sliced through them, then through the front. Dracula then reached for the two cups and pulled them off of her breasts, exposing her voluptuous breasts. Heather blushed at the sight of Dracula and his wives seeing her like this. “Well, Well Heather I must say that you have some very beautiful breasts. I wonder if they are ticklish?” asked the Count reaching for two feathers of his own. “No, No they’re not! Please don’t!” but Dracula paid her no attention as he started to run his feathers up and down the sides of Heathers breasts as well as circling them inching them closer to the tops of Heather’s hardening nipples. “OH NO!! NOT NOW!!” Heather thought as she felt her nipples stiffen up. “Hehehehe!! Hahahaha!!” went Heather as she felt the feathers circling the tops of her breasts like vultures circling a prey. Dracula’s feathers slowly rounded the top of her breasts and onto her nipples where he lightly teased them with delicate strokes just light enough to tease her. She bucked up and down as much as bonds would allow her as the sensations of the feathers on her nipples began to overload her system, Heather soon just gave up and let the feathers glide across them “Hehehehe!! Hahahaha!! OOOHHH, AAAHH, Pleashehehe!! Stop!!” she pleaded. “Oh I don’t think so.” Said the Count deviously as he increased the intensity of hid tickle attack on her nipples “Hehehehe!! Hahahaha!! OOOHHH, AAAHH, Pleashehehe!! Stop!! It tickles too much!!” she pleaded as Dracula tickle her breast and Christina her underarms.

All the while Dracula and Christina were having fun tormenting Heathers voluptuous breasts and smooth underarms; Catherine and Elizabeth had abandoned their feathers and had started to torment her toes and soles even more. They each took up a bottle of edible massage oil, and applied to her toes and soles, making sure to get everywhere on her soft size 10 feet on her soles and between her toes. They then put down the oil and began to slowly run their tongues up and down her soles and started to suck on her toes “No!! Not this!! Hehehehe!! Hahahaha!!” she went. “MMMM!!! MMMM!!! This oil tastes really good!” Catherine to Elizabeth as she sucked and licked. “AHHH! I know!!” Replied Elizabeth as they lapped at her soles and sucked her toes with glee. At the sound of this, Dracula looked up from torturing Heathers breasts and walked down to where hi two wives were “What is this? May I try?” he asked his wives as he looked on longingly. “Why of course darling.” Replied Catherine standing up smiling deviuosly. The Count then knelt down and gripped the tops of Heathers toes “OH NO!! Please don’t!” pleaded Heather as she craned her neck to look down at the Count who snaked out his long tongue and began to flick his tongue on her soles and which caused Heather to giggle uncontrollably “Hehehehe!! Hahahaha!! Hehehehe!!” she went.

While the Count had his way with Heathers feet, Christina decided to give Heathers underarms a break, and watched as Catherine walked up to Heathers waist and took up the oil once more and started to rub it all over Heathers stomach, ribs and breasts. As she rubbed the oil in, she noticed that Heathers panties were still on “Well, well, what do we have here?” she asked tugging at her panties while reaching for a pair of scissors. “This just wont do, they’re gonna have to come off.”She added. “Hehehehe!! Hey! What are you doing? Hahahaha!! Don’t take those off!!” Yelled Heather at Catherine between giggles as she began to slice through her panties, but Catherine only looked up at her and smiled. She cut through the thin cotton material and pulled it away leaving her totally exposed to the foursome. The Count looked up from his licking, and saw Heather’s bare form bound before him in all its beauty. She blushed as she saw that Dracula saw her nude, and he rose to his feet and went up to her waist and ran his hands over her smooth oiled up belly and ribs. “Hehehehe!!” she went as his hands ran over her. He reached over and picked up the oil that Catherine had been using before “Hmmm...” Went Dracula to himself stroking his chin. He then spilled some more oil onto Heather and then suddenly dug into Heathers sides and squeezed them without mercy. “No!! Hehehehe!! Hahahaha!!” Went Heather as the Count the scribbled his fingers on her tummy, digging one finger into her bellybutton. “Hehehehe!! Hahahaha!!” she went. “Girls, I think its time to step up the tickling. Get her!!” yelled Dracula. Catherine, Elizabeth, Christina, and Dracula all attacked her in a frenzy, “No!! Hehehehe!! Hahahaha!! Pleashehehe!! Stop!! Hahahaha!!” She cried as the foursome attacked her oiled up body and tickled her without mercy.

Finally after a long while of tickling Heathers bound nude form the threesome let up “I think we’ve had our fun now” said Dracula. “P-please st-stop, just get it over and convert me now.” Pleaded Heather as she lay there panting and sweaty from the tickling. “Oh don’t worry I will, I will.” Replied Dracula as he leaned towards Heathers neck and bit in. “Oh, yesssss.” Was the last conscious thought Heather had as she slipped away into darkness.
THE END

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back