• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Michelle's Interrogation"

Grolsch

TMF Regular
This is the 3rd installment of a series that started with "Big breast tickling" and was followed with "Michelle's Revenge". It is written in parallel, but not necessarily related to my other "His Beginning" series.

This episode involves big breast tickling, a burglary scenario and certainly unconsensual tickling. If that's not to your liking, feel free to ignore it. As always, I welcome any positive or negative critical feedback.

Michelle was tied to a chair in her own living room. Ropes crossed over her shoulders and some of her own belts fastened her hands and feet to the arms and legs of the chair. Worse still, the men had broken into her home just after midnight. She wore nothing but an extremely large yellow t-shirt, boxer shorts and, of course, her bra.

"NO! Let me go! Get out!", she screamed. Michelle didn't know what the two men wanted. She did not know they were just burglars, and inept ones at that. For all she knew, they were murderers or rapists and they had just securely roped her into a chair.

"Hush hush hush lady! We don't want to hurt you! Just tell us where the money is!", Dan said.

Dan stared at her. She was a very pretty person, apart from her figure. She looked like the actress Mariska Hargitay, he thought, except with blonde hair. Then he stared at her bosom. It was enormous. It was evident she wore a bra underneath her t-shirt, but even with the support her breasts occupied almost all of her torso. Dan's mind was focused on the rumors of a large sum of money locked in her home, however, and couldn't care less how she looked.

Michelle started screaming. "FIRE! FIRE! HELP!" She hoped her neighbors would hear her and come to her rescue.

Dan put his hand over her mouth. "Lady, come on! Just tell us where the money is and we'll leave!"

Michelle didn't know what the men wanted. She never had large sums of money at home. There probably wasn't more than $50 in small bills in her wallet, and they'd already found that. She was rumored to be rich, though she lived in a modest house in the small college town. Michelle might have been a lot of things. Rich, beautiful, shy, possessed of an unusual body that certainly got her attention, but she wasn't stupid. Her wealth was kept elsewhere.

She was also defiant. She bit the man's hand.

"OW! Dammit, lady!". Dan through her collection of dollar bills at her. "I know there's more than this! Give it up! Jim, have you found anything?"

Jim was going through her drawers. He found her lingerie and stopped in amazement. "Check out her bra, man!" Jim held one of Michelle's specialty bras up for Dan to behold. Dan looked up and saw a gigantic bra. After all, Michelle was a local legend. She had a beautiful face; she might have been an actress or model if she'd wanted. At 5'7", she had a lean waist and 34" hips. Her rib cage was also 34" in diameter, but her breasts were almost impossibly large. Each one was approximately the size and shape of a large, swollen watermelon that jutted out well beyond her ribs.

Dan didn't really care about Michelle's bra, her face or her body. He wanted the money. The longer Jim was around Michelle, though, the less he thought about money and the more he was fascinated with his beautiful captive.

"Dammit, Jim, put that down. We've got to get the money!"

"There's no money! Just what you've got! Take it and leave!", Michelle screamed.

Jim stood just to the side of Michelle and stared at her chest. As she sat tied in the chair, her bosom occupied most of her torso. Only the support of her brassiere elevated them above her thighs.

Dan was impatient. He took out a knotted piece of rope. The menace was apparent in his voice as he spoke softly. "Lady…if you don’t tell us where the money is…"

Jim, however, was almost drooling. He gawked at her. "Lady, tell me something…are those real?" Michelle reflexively tightened as she saw his hand reach for her. He poked the side of her left breast directly in the middle, a good 11" away from her ribs, and it rippled in response. Her loud, short laugh accompanied his jab into her soft tissue.

"OHHO! HA HA HA!"

"Lady, be quiet!" Dan commanded.

"I'm not joking, woman", and he poked her breast in the same place again, making it jiggle in place.

Michelle shouted and laughed again. "AAHH HA HA HA!"

"What are you laughing at? I'm not funny! I'm asking you a question!" Jim quickly examined her. Michelle's colossal breast easily extended five inches beyond side of her underarm, perhaps an inch or two past her shoulder. He ran his finger into the side of her breast closest to her armpit.

Michelle shrieked. "EEEEE HA HA HA HA! Yes, yes, my breasts are real. Not that it's your business! Quit poking me!". Michelle was mad. Mad and scared.

Dan was frustrated with his partner. "Jim, cut it out. Who gives a crap…"

Jim ignored Dan and spoke to Michelle. "I'll do whatever I want, lady", and he fluttered his fingers on the sides of her breasts, making them quiver under his pressure.

"HA HAHAHA! NO!" Jim wiggled his fingers into the sides of her breasts again. Same reaction.

"Dan, I think she's ticklish on her breasts". Jim wiggled his fingers gently on the top of her left breast. "Cootchie cootchie coo!"

Michelle's head rocked backwards as she shrieked with laughter.

"You're ticklish on your breasts! Cootchie cootchie coo! Tickle tickle tickle!" He found a sense of satisfaction at the feeling of her bosom undulating beneath the light pressure of his fingers.

"HAAHAAHAAHAAHAA! NO I’M NOT! STOP IT!"

Dan said, "well, if you're not, why are you laughing?" Choosing a different target spot, Jim wiggled his fingers up and down the side of her right breast.

"AAAHHH! HAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAA!"

Michelle was an extremely ticklish person. Any tickling touch on her upper body could wreck her. But of all places, she was horribly, horribly ticklish on her massive breasts. Just last week she'd been tickle-tortured by a former employee at the food co-op who had discovered her greatest weakness and fear.

"Hey, Dan! She's ticklish! I'm tickling her!" Jim wiggled his fingers near the bottoms of her breasts, just beneath her nipples. At this point her breasts almost reached her knees.

"AAAHHH! HA HA HA HA! STOP! HA HA HA HA! STOP STOP! HA HA HA HA! IT'S TORTURE! HA HA HA HAHAHA! OH! OH! HA HA HA HA HA HA!"

Now Dan took notice. "Well now. This presents us with an interesting opportunity. Lady, will you tell us where the money is?"

"There's no money…please…"

"Jim, the scissors if you will."

Michelle protested. She was truly afraid. "No! What are you doing! Please don't!" She started to scream again, but as she did, Jim gently squeezed her right breast, sending her into a fit of laughter.

It didn't matter. Dan hoisted her shirt over her chest while Jim snipped through it with scissors. Michelle couldn't struggle.

"Oh, don't worry!" He snipped the bands of her bra and removed it. Her breasts burst forth and now lay against her lap. Jim was locked in stunned silence. He'd never seen anyone like the now topless, beautiful, lean but busty woman before tonight.

Dan calmly told her "if you don't tell us where the money is, we're going to tickle you. And you know where."

Michelle turned her head to look at him. The expression on her face told Dan what he wanted to know; that she was very terrified of this event. "There's no money", she said.

"Tickle her man!"

Both men started wiggling their fingers all over every square inch of her gigantic breasts. Michelle shrieked with agonized laughter. Worst of all, she couldn't move her bosom anywhere at all. The ropes secured her completely. She could barely twist or rock forward. To the extent that she could even move her upper body, her ponderous, bulky breasts stayed in place, presenting themselves as the easiest of tickling targets.

In seconds, tears fell down her face. The men tickled every inch of her bosom. The tops, the sides and the bottoms of her breasts. Her head moved like a bobblehead doll, shaking and nodding. It was possible that nobody on earth was as ticklish anywhere as Michelle was on her bosom. They stopped tickling after almost a minute.

"Where's the money?"

Michelle spoke breathlessly through her tears. "Please stop! Please stop! Don't tickle me anymore! I'll do anything! I'll give you anything, but there's really no money here. Just no more! NO!!"

"Let's see where else you're ticklish!" Dan lifted her right breast. It took both of his hands to hoist it high enough to reveal her belly. "Tickle her belly, Jim!" Michelle was already giggling from where Dan touched her breast. She was so sensitive on the bottoms of her breasts that she couldn't even bear static contact.

Until Dan elevated her breast, Jim couldn't even see her belly. Now he saw a surprisingly lean, tight and convulsing stomach. He knelt beside her and squeezed her belly with his right hand, making sure to get her sides and lower ribs as well. All places where she was especially tender.

"OH HO HO NO! HA HA HA HA HA!". As Jim tickled her belly, Michelle's laughter was loud and hard. At least she could wiggle her torso a little; the worst part about having her breasts tickled was that she couldn't move them at all.

Dan started massaging the bottom of her right breast. Michelle's laughter increased in frequency and pitch and sounded tortured. Both men were chuckling as she cackled.

"Get the other one Dan!" Dan dropped her right breast. Jim watched as the fleshy gland jiggled like a 50-pound bag of jello. Dan heaved up her left breast while Jim attacked her belly and side. Dan gave her left breast a thorough frisking. Michelle's laughter reached a very high, breathy pitch just before they stopped.

"The money. Where's the money?"

Michelle's face was redder than a candied apple. Her face was soaked with tears and ached from smiling. Her stomach hurt from laughing and her lungs were sore from screaming. But there was no money she could offer. She tried to catch her breath and merely shook her head.

"Well, grab one and work her over!"

Dan lifted her left breast again while Jim fondled her right. Jim was surprised at just how heavy and squashy it was. Each man started to lightly stroke the tender bottoms and sides of her bosom.

Michelle shrieked with ticklish agony at each wiggling, feathery stroke. She'd never had her breasts touched for so long. Since she couldn't stand even the lightest manual contact on them, she never allowed anybody to do this to her. It seemed the tickling would never stop, although they'd only assaulted her most sensitive spots for over a minute.

Michelle laughed maniacally. Her head jerked spasmodically. Her shrieks took on an unusually high, girlish tone. She felt as though she might asphyxiate. She knew she was going to burst. A strange force welled within her body. The men kept stroking and kneading her devastatingly sensitive, massive breasts. She felt that her insides were going to explode. She'd never been tickled this long nor this badly. She'd never had her breasts touched so much. Suddenly, uncontrollably, her body went into orgasm. She had it straight through her screaming and laughing.

The men couldn't tell what was happening to her. Nevertheless, they were excited. They kept tickling and tickling. Michelle's body rocked with laughter, which was becoming hoarser with time. The tickling went on even through her explosive moment. She suddenly jerked so hard that the chair broke beneath her.

Free of her bonds, her torso bucked up and down to escape the tickling. That sent her watermelon-sized breasts heaving into the air and they bounced vigorously up and down. Michelle fell from the chair onto the floor as a writhing, jiggling mass. If anything her ticklishness increased after her explosion. One of the men was tickling her sides, easily her most sensitive spot besides her breasts.

Finally, her ordeal ended. The sound of sirens prompted the two men to leave her that way and escape while they could. When the police and firemen finally entered, they found a shocking sight and heard an unbelievable story.

Next: Can there be justice for Michelle?

nice story!!! will there be justice for Michelle???? inquiring minds want to know....

Great story, Grolsch! I'm all for justice, but will Michelle's feet be tickled also? :D

I'm glad you guys like it. I plan several sequels. In the original titled "Big Breast Tickling" Michelle's feet were found to be not ticklish. But, as will become apparent in a sequel, it may have been a matter of just not hitting the right spot!

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back