• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Signature Problem

njjen3953

4th Level Orange Feather
I just added a new sig. to my profile and it is not showing in my posts. Any ideas as to why?

Thanks,
Jen

njjen3953 said:
I just added a new sig. to my profile and it is not showing in my posts. Any ideas as to why?

Thanks,
Jen

In your user file, it's the one that showed up in your post here, so the change must not have stuck. Are you sure you saved it or whatever one does when one changes the sig?

I don't see anything in my post.

It is supposed to say

"No one can truly and fully love us until we are able to truly and fully love ourselves."

I just looked at my profile and it is there, but I do not see it in my post. Does anyone else see it?

Jen

I agree. Did you try redoing it and see if that helped?

It's coming up bold now. did you do that? If so, it's definitely working and the problem is not with the sig itself.

Yes, I did bold it. I just rebooted and it still does not show on my screen. Oh well. As long as others can see it. LOL

Thanks for trying.

Jen

In your preferences you had 'view sigs' set to off. I turned it back on. You should see them now.

Myriads

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back