• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Viper productions...

TickleToy4You

TMF Regular
For some reason I love this site. They use a mixture of bondage, teasing, and of course tickle torture. I think most of the girls they get on this site are legitimately ticklish and look very sexy tied up. I would love to be able to be a victim of one of these ticklers. Anyone else like viper productions?

Viper is a great guy and I love his work. I think he is from the Philadelphia area too. I think you should contact him and be in a tickle video that her produces, that way everyone in the TMF can see just how ticklish you really are. I know I would love to see a clip of you being tickled.

Viper is a great guy and I love his work. I think he is from the Philadelphia area too. I think you should contact him and be in a tickle video that her produces, that way everyone in the TMF can see just how ticklish you really are. I know I would love to see a clip of you being tickled.

Agreed, Viper seems pretty open to hiring TMF members for videos. Give him a PM.

I think I might try that. I'm trying to get back into the modeling/tickling stuff again and of course the bondage scene. I heard he is from the philly area so we'll see what happens :)

I would be interested in you modeling in one of my videos, and would have no problem arranging a shoot in your area. The only caveat is that wheras Viper blends his bondage, teasing, and tickling with nudity and forced orgasms, I work on the lighter side of the fetish and keep my shoots to strictly bondage and tickling. PM me if you'd like to work with me sometime...but I also suggest you contact Viper...he's right up your alley.

I've been talking to Viper about this off and on. He is a great guy and I think I would feel comfortable working with him. He wants me to be in one of his productions too. I would diffidently send him a message. You can also look at samples of his work on TMF and he has worked with some TMF females. Him working with TMF members is what makes me feel comfortable doing some work with him.

I would be interested in you modeling in one of my videos, and would have no problem arranging a shoot in your area. The only caveat is that wheras Viper blends his bondage, teasing, and tickling with nudity and forced orgasms, I work on the lighter side of the fetish and keep my shoots to strictly bondage and tickling. PM me if you'd like to work with me sometime...but I also suggest you contact Viper...he's right up your alley.

While most of Viper's stuff can be that way I do know that he will do lighter stuff for his videos. I have been talking to him about this for a while. Since he lives about 45 min away from me we have become good friends. For those of you thinking of shooting with him I would say that he's a great guy to work with. If you tell him what your comfort levels he will respect that. I have to get a date set up for our shoot. Mainly because I promise that I would work with him first. But I have to say pm him and he'll love to look into ideas with almost any lady.

You ladies are always more than welcome to come talk to me and see if we can work something out. My PM box is always open. :)

For the record, I am very much looking forward to shooting with fireguardian, and I am excited for the opportunity to play/shoot with porcelaindoll and tickletoy. I hope we can work something out! :)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back