• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Old Friends Part 1

rebeccasummers

Hey Everyone!

This is part 1 of my very first story, so be nice! Please?
Just read and review and I will post part 2!

Love,
Rebecca Summers

:siterocks:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old Friends.
It was about 9:00 PM and Elizabeth Stofko sat on her couch watching the News and playing solitaire. In her left manicured hand was a feather which she twirled repeatedly. Suddenly her Phone rang. She picked it up with a click and spoke, “Hello?”
“Hey, Liz! Its Kelly, I’m going to be in town for a couple weeks and was wondering if you were available.” A voice said on the other line.
“Oh, Hi Kelly,” she responded, looking at the feather,”Sure I’m available, what did you have in mind?”
Liz listened to Kelly explain the details; will she played with her gorgeous blonde hair. Elizabeth was 22 years old, blonde had pretty green eyes, and a gorgeous body. Kelly was a little different, 21, with dirty blonde Hair, blue eyes, and very pronounced curves.
“Yeah, sure that’s fine with me, see you then!” said Liz.
“Okay great, see you then Bye!” said Kelly. Click was all that was heard next on the phone line.
Liz hung up and began to Giggle. It sure would be nice to Kelly Lynch again, because this time, Liz would have her revenge…

Kelly Lynch drove her car into Elizabeth Stofko’s driveway. She sat in her car looking at her old class picture. She saw herself standing next to Elizabeth, her Best Friend. She giggled, thinking about the Time in College when she tied Liz down and tickled her until she passed out.
“Liz was always so Ticklish.” She thought aloud, “Well of course not as Ticklish as me.” She smiled to herself; she had gone to great lengths to prevent Liz from ever finding out that little piece of information. She stepped out of her car and walked up to her door. Kelly was wearing a tight blue tank top that so perfectly accented her curves and pronounced her bellybutton, and a white mini skirt.
Liz answered the door. She was wearing a green belly shirt that exposed from the bottom her ribs down to her hips and skinny jeans. “Hi Kelly!’ she spoke. Kelly was starring in awe at her friend’s bellybutton. It was pierced! “Oh um hi Liz!” she responded, “I couldn’t help but notice, when did you get your bellybutton pierced?”
“Oh, quite recently actually!” Liz said, looking at her Tummy, “Do you like it?”
“Oh my goddess, yes, it’s Gorgeous!” Kelly spoke.
“Aw, Thanks Kelly!” she said giving her friend a big hug.”Hey, you want something to drink? I made your favorite tea!”
“Oh, yes please, don’t mind if I do!” she said, stepping into the house.
“This way babe.” Liz said putting her hand around her friend’s waist, directing her to the Kitchen.
“Okay sure.” Was all Kelly could say. Kelly sat down at the table as Liz handed her a cup of tea, which she drank thoroughly.
“Hey Kelly.” Liz said glaring at her friend.
“Yeah?” Kelly responded.
“Goodnight!” whispered Liz smiling as Kelly’s vision faded, and she passed out on the Kitchen table.
[To be Continued]…

nice timing, it makes our imaginations run wild thinking about what's in store for Kelly lol! The only criticism I can give you, one writer to another, is do a proofread before you post, because I noticed that you left out a couple words and made unecessry caps. But this isn't English class lol, and like Player said "Nobody's perfect". I just have a bad habit of correcting grammer errors because I'm an English major lol!

Old Friends part 2

Now for part 2!
Kelly awoke suddenly in a dim lit room. She noticed she was tied spread eagle and at first began to struggle, but soon gave up seeing that she wasn’t going anywhere. She looked around the room, first looking at herself then the room itself. She noticed her clothes were still on which was a good sign. She also noticed that the only light in the room was from several candles on the dresser next to her. Just as she was about to open her mouth to scream for help, the door creaked open.
In walked Liz holding a glass of what looked like red wine in one hand, and a feather in the other. As soon as Kelly saw the feather she began to Panic. “So you finally decided to wake up sleepy head!” said Liz rather playfully considering the situation.
“Liz…um…what’s the feather for?” Kelly moaned.
“Well dear, do you remember the time you tied me up and tickled me for hours? Well I do and this…this is my revenge,” Answered Liz.
Liz ignored Kelly’s further pleading as she straddled her hips and placed one feather at her wrists.
‘My my, so nice of you to wear a tank top honey, showing those smooth underarms.” Liz said winking at Kelly. She slowly dragged the feather down her arms till she reached the smooth shaven hallows of her underarms, where she twirled the feathers in circles. Kelly was thrashing her arms and laughing at the same time trying to avoid the tickling feathers.
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHNOOOOOLIIZZZZZZZZZZSTTTAAHHHPPHAHAHAHAHAHAHPLLLLEAZZZE!” laughed Kelly.
After about five minutes of armpit tickling Liz stopped. “Oh thank Goodness!” was all Kelly could muster.
“Well Kelly, while I can’t deny you have very beautiful underarms, I must admit I didn’t get you like this so I could tickle your underarms.”
“Well…then…where…?” panted Kelly.
“Lets see if you can guess,” said Liz leaning over to whisper in Kelly’s ear, “My nickname for you was always: Kelly Belly”
[To be continued]…

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back