• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girlfriend

ticklerboy

TMF Poster
Just thought id post a couple of shots of the missus from a clip site ive just opened, to get things up and running! Its all amateur ( as you can probably tell ) but something I just had to do! www.clips4sale.com/store/14671

Nice work! Hot as hell. A little too gentle, but I think I might understand why... But, thank you and your lady for these.

Thanks mate, and yeah, it had to be a bit gentle, but im working on it!!

I love the face down spread eagle position!

Soooo many possiblities!! :chocrabbit:

Nice thanks for sharing the preview clips are awesome too, but can't really tell how ticklish she is until you use your fingers good on her feet and underarms to make her scream and laugh hysterically. All you did so far is light tickling. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Yeah, I agree with the too gentle part, but you could probably ramp it up to medium, with finger tickling, and see how that works. I don't know if she'd like you really digging in, some like that, some don't. But honestly, some girls go crazy more from normal tickling than from the really agressive stuff.

I hope you do some nylon/pantyhose tickling in the future! Tickle her in a fancy dress in flesh colored pantyhose and see how she reacts!

Actually, good work so far, she's really pretty, and I'm glad she's cool with it. Does she have a tickling fetish herself, or is just indulging you?

Thanks for all the positive feedback everyone, im stoked! Answering the question from apollonio, im from wales in the uk. On the point of the 'too light tickling', I agree, but to be honest, this was such a rush (spur of the moment) kind of thing, I got all 'got to be carefull and not too hard' on her, and forgot all the 'plans' I had made!!!! Mabus, I wouldnt say she has a fetish like I do, but she certainly isnt against it ( considering this whole thing was decided over a few pints and a jagerbomb or two! ) . But as already noted, im yet to see how far I can push things! There will be more....... :fingerscrossed:

I can not wait to see more clips of her tickled on her beautiful feet but with fingers and more intensity. I want to hear her laughing her head off from being tickled and squirming....LOL we all want to know if she is really ticklish or just a little ticklish.

Absolutely amazing. Hats off to you!

I have put my money in and bought a clip anyway!

Ok, by the weekend there will be atleast one more clip put up, and there are a couple left but they need straightening up a little. After that, I think im gonna need to persuade her to to let me test her out a bit more! Heres a shot to start with......

nice sole and posterior shot, t-boy! Love to see privates get tickle too!

Well done!

OK, the new clip for the preview pic is up and running, slightly out of focus close up in the middle included, but makes up for it with her fantastic laugh!!! Couple more nearly here too, which are 'slightly different angles' ........ :upsidedow:bugeyed:

:woot2:The latest clip is up on my site, and now its one of my favourite positions!!! Unable to see whats happening, and beautifully vunerable....... perfect! :wahooo:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back