• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Are FEMALE ticklers better than guys?

goochiegoogoo

TMF Poster
Hi everyone! I was just curious about what others thought about this subject. If you had to be a fly on the wall and watch an episode of tickling transpire, would you rather the tickler be a GIRL or a GUY? I, for one, am very old school (being 41) and tend to like to be the tickler myself or see another man working over a sexy female.

What do YOU think? I would really like to know...

I would prefer to watch F/f. :D
Very nice photos. :feets: Thanks for posting them. :D

I would prefer the tickler to be female. The 'lee can be male or female. It's all about the 'ler for me and since I'm a straight male, I prefer that 'ler to be female.

Yes

But only because guys are too rough, and girls are more gentle touches, of course they are in that respect.

But only because guys are too rough, and girls are more gentle touches, of course they are in that respect.

First of all, welcome to the TMF, and congratulations on your first post.

Second, while you may be right for most, not all guys are rough, and not all gals are gentle. Depends on the person. For me, its not so much about the tickler as the tickling itself. I'm more inclined to look at F/F, but if a situation / bondage is more to my liking, and it's some other gender combo, I'd give that a watch, too.

As a lee who has mainly been tickled by guys, I'd have to say I'll stick with what I know :). I've never really been tickled by a woman, OH wait! yea I have and she was a bit too gentle for my taste. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying that I like to man-handled in the context of tickling lol, but I enjoy a good balance of gentleness and a little non-gentleness as well :).

well if any of you have seen any of my vids I am a guy and I tickle well you tell me. I like dragging my nails up and down nylons and arches balls and outer edge of the feet., not rough but not to gentle and flutter my fingertips all over the belly sides and underarms. On the legs mostly nails lightly especially inner knees and thighs.

Well, Females are most of the times evil ticklers! They like to torture her victims and enjoy the reaction of the ticklee.

As a lee who has mainly been tickled by guys, I'd have to say I'll stick with what I know :). I've never really been tickled by a woman, OH wait! yea I have and she was a bit too gentle for my taste. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying that I like to man-handled in the context of tickling lol, but I enjoy a good balance of gentleness and a little non-gentleness as well :).

Speaking in generalities, I find that women tend to be more able to read the subtle clues their 'lees give off. Women are also more likely to have nails which can be both physically stimulating and visually intimidating. Thirdly, woman tend to be more able to give off that air of sexuality in everything they do. On the other hand, I find that men tend to be more prone to wanting to be torturous. My prefect 'ler is that woman who has that personality to be torturous along with the other traits.

in my opinion women r VERY talented ticklers from experiences with us guys and plus they have a strong weapon at they're disposal their long finger nails. i dunno bout u guys but they're nails drives me nuts

For me, it's a question of being a skillful tickler more than a male o female tickler. I HATE seeing videos where a very hot female tickler lacks skillz. This is one of the reasons why to this day I still only hire models I can tickle. I've actually turned away at least 15 models who will only let girls tickle them.

We who (1) frequent the TMF and (2) are genuine tickle fetishists know what we're after when we tickle. But when a model is simply hired for a shoot and is told to tickle another girl, it's fairly easy to get some lame, child-like, unskilled action. This lack of tickling skill and technique is very distracting for me.

When I shoot two girl videos, I actually take some time (even interrupting the shoot) to actually teach tickling and technique. We must not assume everyone knows how to tickle well. Some girls are actually afraid to be torturous to the ticklee.

JD

I think you are totally right JD
In my opinion it's the skills and comfort level of the 'ler that counts
Not the gender

The more diabolical of the two...

As much as many may want the tickler to be a female, I just think that men are more aggressive touchers and more determined to extract audible noises from their victims.

JD is on the money with that one. In the vids I shot I was the ler , I've seen to many videos where the ler usually a girl would tickle for 5 seconds then stop and walk around the lee then tickle for 3 seconds and stop to take a stroll again the video contained 20 times more talking than tickling. In my opinion the lee one this one by distracting the ler and making them talk rather than tickle.

PS I am not saying all female lers are bad ticklers I also have seen a few ruthless ones lol and have fell victim to a few in my day lol and don't worry I won't mention any names Venraya

I like female ticklers the best..they have more imagination,they taunt their victims and are sexy....merciless...I love it !

I have to go with JD and goochiegoogoo. As a producer, I've seen too many girls try to "go easy" on each other or just not have the skills and/or the stomach to get in there and make a ticklee scream for mercy. Of course, I've also seen guys who were ham-handed and all thumbs. It's not about the gender, it's about the individual's skills. All-in-all though, I'd say that guys tend to be both more zealous and effective.

And then, there's Lola Lynn. She's one of my fave female 'lers. The way she goes after Nyxon is pure poetry!

I agree with the comments that the skill of the tickler is more important than the gender. There are a number of good ticklers around, both male and female. I prefer the F/F tickling, and some of the girls at Tickle Abuse as well as Czech Ticklish Girls seem to be very effective. Of course it's a nice bit of karma when a ruthless female tickler finds herself on the receiving end of a tickle torture session.

I think just about anyone can be a great tickler. Unless you have no hands. Or tongue. Or feet.

Hmmm...

I guess then that female LERS are sexier and more subtly devious and male LERS are more forceful and direct...?

I prefer female ticklers because of their long fingernails... and the way they look at you while they're tickling you to death! And the tickle-talk too...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back