• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Give Lana My Best" M/F

lando55

There can be a certain danger for people of our persuasion. Where does fetishism stop and an obsession begin? Challenging ourselves may be a perpetual nightmare, something best left to the shadows of our souls but it may very well be an exercise in sanity. I have been here before (perhaps not as desperately as our protagonist after a second reading (a delightful qualifier ) ), to some degree maybe we all have, maybe as I am prone to do mountains are being made of mole holes. The following is just simply a frustrated truth, it is not the norm for us but may very well represent the worst of what we can offer.

“Sounds great, eight o’clock?” I asked Smithy, my head already swimming. I was being invited to Lana Andrew’s New Year’s party. Smithy and Lana had gone out a few years back and stayed friends. I stayed friends with Smithy, he was an asshole but Lana…she was my fantasy. Ever since first grade my heart belonged to her, or was it second? It didn’t matter.

“Yeah, bring Louis too I guess,” Smithy added. “Louis!” I thought, that loser?…but I suppose he couldn’t hurt my chances. My mind became flooded with the possibilities that a Lana Andrew’s party represented. She would have plenty to drink, maybe a lot before I even got there. Yeah…she would be tipsy, I could help her onto the sofa…

“Thanks Andy,” Lana slurred in a more of a “zanks yandy” but I understood. I would tell her it was no problem. There we were on the couch alone. I would take off her boots… … … …

“You know Andy, I always thought you were handsome,” Lana said while sipping her third, sixth rum and coke.
“I know, let’s go somewhere a little quieter okay?” I said, she blushed and I led her into the basement alone. Here it was my chance. I sat her down and moved to her slender flipped-flopped feet. I removed the cheap protection that they provided. She knew what she was about to get. My fingers traced lightly up her soft soles…. … …

“OK, Andy, I choose dare!” Lana said, I was stunned that we were playing such a childish game. Still, I sought to make the most of this opportunity.

“Alright,” I choked out…it was now or never… “I dare you to let me…umm…let me tickle you for a minute,” Should have said ten I realized as she without hesitation placed her barefoot in my lap. I begin to lightly tickle the arch of her foot. She laughed as her friends teased her. Her toes were perfect, her sole a variable caramel. She was clearly enjoying herself as much as me… ….
… …

I couldn’t hear what she was saying to that other guy, who the hell was that…Louis…Smithy? Oh no, they were leaving together. I had to stop her, but how? This wasn’t how it was supposed to work out. …

“On second thought Smithy, I’m not feeling so hot,” this would work I thought. “Give Lana my best though okay?”

“She really wanted you to come, she’s been askin-”
“All right, I guess I’ll see you around?”

I hung up.

Beautiful! Those flights of fancy where for a few seconds we all build those sandcastles in the air.

It might not be an epic tale of tickling but it really taps into those wild feelings of hope and optimism we all feel from time to time.

Nice.

ps - It's Lana's loss. :)

I echo Suik on this wholeheartedly. So SO happy to see more from you. Even if it's something so short, it's perfect in what you were trying to accomplish based on your preamble I think. No need to give us more than this morsel to serve it's purpose.

It's something most of us can relate to I'm sure, being so close yet so far from that fantasy...that dream that would be perfection if we just reached out and grabbed it. :D Literally huh? ;) Sometimes the fantasy is better than any reality we can ever experience though, so there are things I like to only experience in my head, within the stories I read/write, and in the flashes of possibility that pass by with not so much time as even that of a heartbeat.

I really would love to see you explore this further in another story perhaps. This theme could create a pretty powerful story that could go into more of what the fantasy holder would do if given the chance. Like the dream world...hmm...now I'm thinking of Inception. Have you seen that yet? I think you may enjoy it. :)

I really would love to see you explore this further in another story perhaps. This theme could create a pretty powerful story that could go into more of what the fantasy holder would do if given the chance. Like the dream world...hmm...now I'm thinking of Inception. Have you seen that yet? I think you may enjoy it. :)

"You mustn't be afraid to tickle a little harder, darling."

:D

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back