• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Great Summer's Day

alphafoot

This story is 100% true and probably my best tickling experience.

I was about 15 years old and I was invited to go swimming with a friend and her girlfriend at her development's pool. It was a summer day and I went to the pool and brought my friend, Sean. The girl I was friends with was named Kelly and her friend was named Sara. Kelly was about 5'5 with long blonde hair, thin and tan. Sara was about 5'2, very tan with long wavy brown hair.

The day started with just swimming and some horsing around, when at one point I went underwater and ran my finger over Sara's foot. I immediately knew she was ticklish seeing her body jump away as fast as it did. When I came up to the surface, she was laughing and splashing as she was trying to swim away from me. I quickly swam after her and grabbed her by one of her ankles. I pulled her in close to me and danced my fingers across the bottom of her overturned foot. She yelped and laughed hysterically and begged for me to stop. This went on for a few minutes and then we stopped and just finished out the day swimming and such.

The real fun started when we went back to Kelly's house to hang-out. We were just hanging out in Kelly's room, she was wearing cut-off jeans and a t-shirt. I was laying on the bed next to Kelly and Sean and Sara were sitting towards the foot of the bed. I can't remember what started it, I think I made a joke about Kelly and she responded by digging her fingers into my ribs. Seeing my ticklish reaction, she immediately pounced on me and began tickling my stomach and ribs hard. I tried to push her away, but she was really going at me.

Sean and Sara began to poke each other and I couldn't really see what they were doing, as I was being attacked, but I do know that they fell off the bed and were on the floor by the foot of the bed. This gave Kelly even more room to torture me and as I tried to squirm to the other side of the bed, she wrapped her one legs around both of mine and pulled herself into me. Seeing that I had to fight back in order to survive, I managed to get my one hand on her side and squeezed her tummy. She jumped back off of me and now it was my turn to get her. I took advantage of her reaction and dug my fingers into her sides and ran my fingers up and down her torso. She let out a great big laugh and I could see the tears starting to well-up in her eyes. This went on for about 15-20 minutes when Kelly called a truce.

Little did I know, her truce was just a ploy. As I turned to lay on my side and rest from all the laughing and tickling, she grabbed both of my wrists together with both of her hands as hard as she could. I remember taking note of how strong her grip was. I tried to play it cool and wiggle loose, but I couldn't. I made eye contact with her and she had an evil little grin on her face as I saw her slowly slide her bare foot towards my side. Her smile grew even bigger as she started to wiggle her big toe back and forth as she dug it into my side. I laughed and tried to pull back, but she just pulled in the opposite direction and extended her foot to reach my exposed sides and dug her toes into me. Kelly was laughing as hard as I was as she seemed to take great joy in torturing me with her toes. She poked her foot and toes all over my sides, belly and ribs, all the while laughing and teasing me. Her grip on my wrists never wavered and she held my hands tight as her flickering toes did all the ticklish work. This seemed to go on for an eternity, when I finally wiggled loose. (hard as a rock, mind you)..

Kelly was still laughing as she got up to use the restroom. Recovering from my torture, I looked down to see that Sara and Sean were just watching TV calmly. Seeing an opportunity for some fun of my own, I tapped Sean on the shoulder and motioned with me eyes to Sara. He must have known what I meant, because before she knew it, we had her pinned to the floor against the wall and were tickling her to death. Sean had pinned her arms back with one hand and was using the other to torture her exposed belly. I took the opportunity to get back at those cute feet. I started by holding her ankle to the floor and dancing my fingers quickly up and down her socked foot. She howled as I did this and could barely muster a plea to stop over her hysterical laughing. Her feet were definitely her most vulnerable spot, because she went nuts as I was tickling her. I switched feet and in doing so, slowly removed her white sock. I teased her as I was doing it, letting her know that she was now in for "the big torture". Sean at this point had moved on to her arm pits and ribs as I ever so slightly ran the nail of one finger to over the underside of her cute toes. Sara buckled and at this point couldn't even speak because she was laughing so hard. I ran my hands all over her beautiful feet, up and down, even prying her little toes apart and torturing in between. I switched feet again and ripped her other sock off and attacked both feet at once. I held her legs down with my chest as I layed on her so my hands were free to tickle her. I made sure not to miss any part of her feet as she twisted and squirmed trying to get away to no avail. We tortured her for about 20 minutes or so, when Kelly (who had heard what was going on, but let her friend get tortured any way), came back in and told us that it was time for her to eat dinner and that we had to go.

Unfortunately, that was the end of the day. I never did get my revenge on Kelly, but that day is one I'll never forget just the same.

Hope you liked my story, I loved living it!

--Alphafoot

[email protected]

I agree

Thanks Bis..

I couldn't agree more. I would encourage more people on this site to share more of their REAL experiences rather than writing about celebs getting tickled. It's the reality of the situations that make the stories interesting, not reading about tickling people you'll never meet.

That's my two cents any way..

--Alpha

Though I know not everyone is into what I'm into, and for those who love celeb tickling stories or fictional stories, they should definitley be reperesented! Having said that, I also must second that emotion (!) and say I love hearing people share about their true life experiences! And thank you very much for this one, Alphafoot!

Yeah, i would have to say that true stories are the greatest. However if your true stories envolve celebrities, right on. But, as said before, how often does that happen? Well if your me, all the time. Yeah right. late.

Attachments

• n564048685_756806_9378.jpg
    n564048685_756806_9378.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 44
  • n564048685_541073_4099.jpg
    n564048685_541073_4099.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 75
  • n564048685_756175_2575.jpg
    n564048685_756175_2575.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 42
  • 38381_420531438685_564048685_4503064_373668_n.jpg
    38381_420531438685_564048685_4503064_373668_n.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 37
  • n564048685_541075_294.jpg
    n564048685_541075_294.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 53
That was a terrific experience. Very well told, too.
Reminded me of some fun times I had at the pool.
I'd like to read more of your tales.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back