• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(Preview of) My Best Friends Mom M/F Non Consent

I am going back to basics with this little story. It is about a young man who decides to break into his best friends house and tickle torture his mom. It is total fiction, just so anybody doesn't get any ideas. The young perpetrator in the story is white, Canadian Born, and a recent High School Graduate (let say he's 19). The victim (Mrs. Williams) is in her mid 40's, a stay at home mom, and a Jamaican who immigrated to Canada about 30 years ago. That should give you folks a little back ground on the key payers for this first chapter. Enjoy the preview, I will try to have a chapter up every week.

Remember it is just a story.
ST

My Best Friends Mom
By SlaverTickler

Chapter One: Linoleum & Duct Tape

M/F, Non Consent, Bondage, & Burglary

It was a cool Summer’s night when I pulled into the 7-11 down the street from Jimmy’s place. I knew he and his dad were going to be out of town checking out colleges for the long week end , and of course his older sister had just moved to the other side of the city last week, so she would be to busy to visit for at least 2 more. That left her all alone, except for the dog, but he was old, and not to bright. He would know my sent and not make a sound after I tossed him some doped-up treats. Once the dog was dealt with I walked over to one of the basement windows at the back of the house. Jim didn’t know it, but I had seen how he slipped the screen over once when he forgot his key, the trick was pushing the window forward just enough to nudge the little plastic piece forward and slide with out cracking it. This wasn’t to hard, and I was in the house in a few minuets.

Carefully a skulked my way up the stairs and opened the door that lead to the kitchen. The good knew was that the door had new joints on it, that didn’t squeak. The bad news was Linoleum floors always squeak. Sitting in on the step I rubbed my hand over my face, in frustration, everything else had been planed so well, how the hell did I forget about the creaking kitchen floor. Checking my bag I saw that I had brought everything, Silk Scarves and duct tape for bondage, Chloroform I had snatched from my fathers office (it’s good to have an MD in the family), and of course rags to apply the chemical to my intended victim.

Jimmy’s mom was absolutely beautiful, but then if she wasn’t why would I bother. Her name was Alisha and she had immigrated to Canada from Jamaica in the early 70’s. She was tall and curvy, with a slender waist and a gorgeous dark brown complexion. Every guy on the Hockey team thought his mom was a fox, but we were all smart enough not to say anything in front of him. After all he was 6’4” and 200 lbs, and one of the toughest guys in the entire school let alone the hockey team. There was more then one occasion where I found myself fantasising about Mrs. Williams when I was alone in the bath room, and I have a feeling I wasn’t the only one.

Just as I was putting my equipment away, I heard foot steps walking towards the kitchen. I looked up to Mrs. Williams walk into the room, with only a towel wrapped around her. Flipping a switch on the wall the Kitchen light came on and she walked over to the fridge, with out even looking in my direction. Now was my chance, I didn’t have to worry that she would hear me coming because she had already come to me. Carefully I prepared myself so I could pounce on her as she came by me, and apply the chloroform to her beautiful lips and nose.

“Hey… what… help…!” screamed Mrs Williams as I lunged from the shadows, causing her to drop her bowl of ice cream, “No… stop… get off me!” she continued as we both fell to the floor.

Jim’s mom was no push over, and she struggled valiantly to get away from me, and almost made it. Only her modesty gave me an advantage when I gave her towel a good yank, and she brought her arms up to cover her breasts, and left herself open for me to finally apply the rag to her face. Right to the last the glistening beauty struggled, but once the rag was on her face it was only a matter of seconds before she fell asleep and was completely at my mercy.

I pulled the towel completely off the sleeping woman, and stared in amazement at her luscious black body. It was better then anything I could have possibly imagined. The woman’s breasts were plump, with large areolas and the biggest nipples I had ever seen. He hips were full, and he legs thick and well muscled, and he slender waist was rippled with muscles, showing she was a woman who worked hard to keep herself fit.

“Wow, uh, wait… I have to restrain her…yeah that’s it… must get duct tape.” I said to myself as I looked into my bag.

Moments later I had the beautiful woman securely taped to the linoleum floor, with strips of tape over her ankles wrists, ankles and waist. Stepping back I looked at what I had done, and felt quite proud. Now it was time for me to get even with Mrs. Williams for all the cock teasing she had done to me when I was growing up. I knew exactly what to do, as I moved in and broke a smelling salts tablet under her nose.

“Uh, huh, what, hey… why can’t I… oh my god!” said the confused woman, as she realized her condition, “What the hell are you doing?” she asked, “Untie me, let me up this instance.”

I didn’t say anything, instead I just knelt down by her feet, and ran my finger up the center of the sole of her foot. The woman’s eyes opened wide, and she let out a shriek, as she trusted her self up against the tape. I knew tickling her would be a fun way to punish her, but I never realized it would be so erotic. Watching her back arch, and her breast shake from side to side brought my manhood to attention. Having just turned 19 a short time ago I hadn’t even been to a strip club, and none of the girls I had dated in High School had even half the curves of Jimmy’s mom. The luscious black woman strained relentlessly against her bonds, laughter erupting from her, screams demanding me to stop, and all I was doing was stroking her foot with a single finger.

“Stop, please… hahaha, you don’t know… hehehe, hahaha… what you’re doing to me!” she screamed, “Stop it… hehehe, hahaha,… stop it now!”

Last edited:
Great beginning. Can't wait for the rest of it.
Don't keep us waiting too long, and thanks for sharing.

Great beginning. Can't wait for the rest of it.
Don't keep us waiting too long, and thanks for sharing.

I'm working on it a little every day, there will be more mom's involved as the story continues.

can't wait for the full story :D

Like I told ya Amkes, I am working on three different things, but I will try to have part one of this up by Sunday. I am also back on The Alphabet Tickler, as well as a F/M story called "The Worlds Most Ticklish Man". All in all I am going to be busy.

"The Worlds Most Ticklish Man" lol sounds like me XD

This guy lives in Virginia, were it is illegal to tickle women, but there are no laws against tickling men.

lol lucky him XD still sounds like me since my gf isn't ticklish but I am deadly ticklish

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back