• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Play time part 2 ( adults only please)

Dragonsbain

TMF Poster
Dear TMF community,
Sorry this has taken sooo long. After placing my father-in-law in a nursing home. Getting a hysterectomy that found way more than any scan could tell. And, finally, getting back to work and having 2 of my crew held at gunpoint. ( Everyone is fine BTW.) I finally got my writing groove back.

I'm pulling Play Time part 1 back up so everyone can get the whole story. Part 3 is being finished now. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Enjoy and comment.

PLAY TIME part 2

Data couldn't sleep. Actually he could barely sit. They did have work to do. Tasha was in a deep sleep. So he laid a blanket over her and slid a pillow under her head.

Data went over to his pack and took out the Padd that the geology department gave him. Their "wish list" of scans and material gathering was a bit extensive. Data decided to dress a bit more comfortably. Shorts and a pull over shirt were a bit easier to run around in than his uniform. Data took the necessary tools out of his pack and went to work.

After about an hour of scanning, Data decided that the ceiling and floor were different enough to check out the ceiling. That meant climbing up there. It took about five minutes to locate a crystal that had grown parallel to the floor. Data then had the fun of trying to thread a climbing cord through a 3 ft opening from 45 ft below. It took him 15 minutes. After testing the crystal's weight bearing capacity, Data was ready to go. Data went to check on Tasha.

Tasha was still in a deep sleep. Data sat down in front of her and just stroked her hair. Data was having feelings running through him that had been absent for 15 years.
When Data was first brought to Starfleet, he was treated more like an animal in a lab.

It took Simon and Angelia to draw him out of his shell. Simon was a renowned Starfleet weapons expert. Angelia was an amazing linguist. Angelia was full blooded Yupik born and raised in Alaska. Simon was born on Earth's moon. They set up a home environment for Data and 4 others that needed a lot of TLC, as Angelia was apt to say. Dr. Soong may have created Data but Simon and Angelia raised him. When he graduated and started his service the loving home environment he was used to was lightyears away. He tucked his soul away and became a piece of scientific equipment again. That all changed when he was posted to the Enterprise.

The crew treated him as another being and not a piece of equipment. Geordi and him were the best of friends. Worf and Data were like souls and bonded in that way. Picard ran his command crew the same way Simon ran the home Data grew up in. After a while Data's soul shyly started peeking out.

Data's feelings for Tasha grew quickly. Geordi knew that they were in love. He could see it as plain as the visor on his face. But both Data and Tasha were emotionally fragile. So Geordi took it upon himself to set up a safe environment for them to figure it out. With Worf, Deanna, Guiann and Picard knowing exactly what was going on Geordi was able to set up a safe zone for them. Data and Tasha had to take it from there.

Data knew what was going on. He just wasn't brave enough to tell Tasha yet. So he just kissed her forehead.

"Tasha, I am going to be up on the ceiling. Just look up when you wake up." Data whispered. Data then got to work.

Data started wrapping himself into the climbing cords and noticed a problem. His boots offered no grip. His feet had better grip and up he went.

Tasha slowly opened her eyes. The soft glow of the crystal allowed her to wake up gently. She stretched life back into her body.

" Data?"

" Look up Tash."

Data smiled down from the ceiling.

" Have a nice nap?"

"Fabulous. Thanks. Data I'll be back in a minute."

Data watched as she exited the cave.

" You are such a coward." Data thought to himself. Then he started to wrap things up on the ceiling.

Rarely did life give Tasha beautiful opportunities for playful mischief. She was watching one unfold before her eyes. As she walked back into the cavern, Tasha saw Data lowering the equipment he used to investigate the ceiling in a duffle. The entire rigging system was perfectly balanced between the equipment and Data's body weight.

"Tasha. Could you unclip the duffle?"

"Sure."

"Thanks."

Tasha looked up and saw Data readjust his weight in the rigging. Data was hanging upside down for his descent. About twenty feet from the floor, Data went into a flip so he could land on his feet. Tasha went to her pack and pulled out some clothes. She could see Data flashing her a rather lustful look. She returned the thought with a big beautiful smile.

Somewhere in that exchange Data lost concentration and landed up in a tangle five feet from the floor. His legs were gently spread and his arms were tied over his head. Tasha walked over and immediately saw all sorts of opportunities presented to her. Data was too busy trying to get untangled to read her look.

Tasha grabbed his head and kissed him. Whatever concentration Data had left was instantly gone.

"Tasha. I need..."

Tasha went into another lip lock with him.
"a bit.."

(kiss)

"of help."

Data could see the look in her eyes and tried to stop her.

" Tash. You can not..."

" I can't what?" She kissed him again,deeply.

" You were amazing, Data. Your turn."

Tasha immediately went to work on undoing the catch and zipper of his shorts. Because of his position she couldn't pull them down his legs much. She had enough room to work though. The briefs went next.

Tasha could feel Data tensing up. Something was wrong. Tasha reached behind his scrotum and gently started massaging. Data's entire body started rippling. She could feel him try and stop the sensations.

Tasha asked: " What is wrong, Data?" , as she started gently rolling his balls in her hand.

Data tried to focus, which was nearly impossible.

" I do not want to hurt you."

" Data, you can't hurt me. You are quite secure."

She then changed her touch. She gently drew circles behind his scrotum. Data's head snapped back and let out a breathy laugh. Tasha just drank in the sound. Her hand continued with the circles and Data was fighting everything he was feeling.
Tasha knew what was happening. He was afraid of loosing control of himself and hurting her when he did.

They had discussed this subject before. Data kept his strength in check by basically monitoring what his body was doing constantly. During an orgasm he would have no control. Thus he never wanted to be brought to that point. This was discouraging to Tasha. Data was a fabulous lover. This last experience was the best she had ever had. She was bound and determined to get Data to orgasm. Data let slip that he had been brought to orgasm once. He never told Tasha how he was restrained. The cuffs and chains, in her pack, were going to be her attempt to restrain him. But since he so nicely tied himself up for her, she would try it this way.

" Only one way to test this. " ; Tasha thought.

Tasha cherished the knowledge that the two beings on the Enterprise that could literally snap a human in half could be reduced to a giggling, helpless mass just by the application of a light stroking motion. She had pretty much figured out most of Worf's ticklish spots. Data was a different story. Data would curl up like a pill bug and protect what Tasha thought were his most ticklish spots. Now he couldn't. Data could see in her eyes what she wanted to do.

" What ever happened to fighting fair?" Data said.

" I'm just testing the ropes." Tasha said with an evil spark in her eyes.

Tasha lightly ran her hands up the insides of his thighs. Tasha could see Data's eyes snap shut and he just stopped moving. She tried the move again. She could feel him slightly quivering. Tasha started lightly drawing circles on the inside of both thighs.

Data's lips parted and out came a screeching giggle. His body was pulling so hard against the climbing cables that he snapped one. He didn't fall though. The tangle was holding him up.

" He was right." thought Tasha.

So she decided to be a little nicer on his system and give him a blow job. Which she had never done before.

" Data just relax and enjoy. I'll be gentle."

Data's breathing slowed and he fell into the ropes. Tasha gently palmed his penis. She licked it from the tip to the shaft's root. Data let out a deep moan.

" Good. No scream." Tasha thought.

Tasha's mouth engulfed Data. Her tongue gently started exploring the head. Data was set up just like any other human male but with one benefit. She wouldn't have the spit or swallow question to deal with. Her tongue was playing with the tip. Data's feet started pushing against the ropes and his breathing got shallow. She couldn't see his face from this angle but she didn't need to. Data had relaxed and was going with his feelings instead of fighting them.

Tasha started moving her lips up and down the shaft while her tongue was gently caressing the tip. Tasha was enjoying this. Data was the first guy she had ever wanted to do this to. On the planet she grew up on, fellatio was a forced act. Data was the only guy with enough patience to gradually allow her to start enjoying sex. He never forced anything. And if all else failed, he was great at cuddling. She even enjoyed the way he tasted. He wasn't salty at all. He tasted like blackberries. Tasha's mental musings were interrupted by a sound. She brought her focus back outside and listened.

"Oh my God." she thought.

" He is purring!!"

That was the best way to describe the sound. She started laughing and an idea struck her. Tasha moved her lips from the shaft to the base of the head.

"Ok Data let's see how you react to this."

Tasha closed her lips and started to hum. Data stopped moving. Data's body really didn't know what to do. To many sensors going off at the same. His body couldn't process it. Of course Data, mentally, was not paying attention. He was feeling wonderful and didn't want it to stop. His body wanted to get away from her.
When movement returned to Data,Tasha had to grab his hips to hang on. Data was trying to do a backstroke in the cords. She had found one of his magic buttons.

" About time." Tasha thought.

She kept humming for about a minute. Data could hear the sound wall coming for him, again. He knew if he went through he would lose control and possibly hurt her. Data's body desperately wanted to curl up.

" Oh no you don't."

Data would curl up to stop the overwhelming sensations. Tasha could feel him straining against the cords. She removed her mouth and ran to catch his head. With Tasha guiding his fall, Data wasn't hurt.

Tasha took out her knife and cut Data out of the tangle of cords. She undressed him and laid his head in her lap. She wasn't going to wake him. He had let her rest. Anyway, he was still purring and she didn't want it to stop. It only took a few minutes. Data opened his eyes and immediately looked concerned.

" I'm fine Data. How are you, puss?"

Data whispered her name and grabbed her hands and kissed them. Then he looked at her confused.

" Who is puss?"

" You are. I had you purring before I stopped." Tasha started giggling.

Data was happily embarrassed. His hands covered his face as he just shook his head. Data attempted to stand up but his legs couldn't do it.

" Well."

Tasha looked so hopeful. But he just couldn't lie to her.

" I pulled back at the last minute. Sorry. "

Tasha responded by standing up and sitting on his hips. She did not look happy.

" Data, please. Why do you keep denying me this? You looked ecstatic. You didn't hurt me. So?"

Data closed his eyes and tried to think up an explanation.

Tasha tried a different tactic.
" How about if I find a way that you won't move? Would you agree to that?"

Data opened his eyes and placed his hands around Tasha's waist.
" If you can actually safely bind me, yes." Data then whispered, " It can not be done."

"What was that?"

Tasha heard what he said but just wanted to torture him a bit.

Data just looked at her and shrugged his shoulders. Tasha laid down on top of him and asked again.

" What did you say?" Tasha punctuated it with a quick squeeze of the top of his hips.

Tasha knew it took a while for his neural net to go back to normal after sex. So the quick squeeze was enough to send him into a momentary laughing spasm.

" Tash , No!!"

" Tell me."

" You can not do it. " Data blurted out.
Data decided to try a bit of distraction. Two of his fingers started gently caressing her labia. Tasha was all wet from her work on Data. Tasha allowed herself a small moan and then:

" Do I hear a challenge?" Tasha could barely think.

" I am dead." Thought Data.

Data removed his fingers and readjusted Tasha to sit on his crotch. Tasha could feel something knocking on her door wanting to get in. She allowed him access and slowly started rolling her hips. Data's hands were going for her breasts.

" No. We are not done talking yet." Tasha tried to sound serious.

Data folded his hands over his chest. She wasn't going to give up. She was a hair's breath away from another orgasm and she wanted to talk.

" Ok." Data said.

" I have rigging that will hold you tight. It is in my pack. I wanted it to be a surprise but..."

Tasha put her head on Data's chest and started heavy breathing. She was fighting her instinct to scream and let herself orgasm.

" it might be better if you knew my intentions. Please, let me do this for you. "

Tasha had to stop. Data was touching her in all the right places. Data had figured out that he could be in her and lightly rub her labia and bring her just to the edge of orgasm. Data totally had control of her. She loved it. Data felt her panting on his chest.

" Data don't push her away too often. "

Data could hear Geordi in his head.

" One of these times she isn't going to come back. You will go from happily confused to miserable. Trust me you don't want that. "

" Tasha we have to finish the scans first."

Tasha's head popped up.

" Really?"

Just as she spoke Tasha's vagina put quite a squeeze on Data's manhood. Data now had to get her to let go.

" Tash. Too tight."

Data was not in pain. It was just uncomfortable. Tasha laughed and relaxed.
Data finished her off. Tasha let out a joyful scream and laid down on his chest. Data wrapped his arms around her.

" Yes , really." Data whispered.

Tasha heard.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back