• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ETA!! Eight Things About--Tortuga!! The Member Interview Thread!

RobAce

Verified
Hello one and all.

I apologize for the delay on the next installment of the ETA thread, but as many of know during the summer my children come and live with me...so as you can probably tell my life gets a little more than hectic.

But....the long wait has been greatly rewarded with a wonderful new ETA featuring the one and only Tortuga.

I enjoyed doing this ETA...always great getting a fresh new perspective from someone I have known for a while.

Well...here we go, without further delay.....the newest edition of ETA...Eight Things About...........Tortuga!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. We all know you have a lot of fetishes, what in particular drew you to the tickling fetish?
Nothing really in particular it just kind of happened. I loved it when my friends would try to tickle me. My parents purchased a computer when I was about 12-13, and I just googled tickling out of curiousity. I never new it was really considered a fetish until I was about 15, to me is was just something that was normal.

2. Which do you like tickling more, guys or girls? And how about tickling you, guys or girls?
Being bisexual, it doesn't matter. I enjoy being tickled by guys because of the whole empowerment of them taking that kind of control to drive me crazy. But then again I enjoy being tickled by girls as well because well girls are evil, and it's kind of a different connection. I tend to lean more torwards enjoying tickling girls more than guys, but I do tickle guys as well, especially close friends.

3. What is your favorite position to be tied in?
Honestly, love being tied spread eagle faced down. I think when your tied faced down it's a little more difficult to see whats going on and what the tickler is doing, it just makes the sensitivity a bit more intense.

4. You keep yourself busy with a lot of hands on projects, one of those being your jewelry making..how did you get started and what piece do you think your most proud of?
I've been creative since I popped out of my moms belly. She kind of raised me and my sister to have a creative mind. Instead of beating a level on a nintendo or play station, I was drawing or painting or doing stuff outside. I never had a gaming system of any kind. When we got a computer, Solitaire was just bad ass to me. I don't really remember what got me started, my mom and I just went to a craft store and I thought it would be something different to try. My favorite piece is the Black Onyx Chainmaille Necklace on my store page.

5. Speaking of keeping busy..Your Fetish Prom kicks off in a couple of weeks. I was wondering what was the inspiration for trying to host an event like this?
Darkhand and I just got back from the UNY Gathering via plane and he was having some car trouble. So his vacation was extended for a couple of days. We were walking around the mall, across the street from the car repair shop and came by a prom dress store. And I just said " I would kill to go to prom again" because I went 4 times in high school and just loved it. And then asked how awesome it would be to have a prom themed fetish event. He just looked at me and said "well why not host it?" We went to the Cheesecake Factory and just started talking about it over lunch. He made a list about stuff that would need to be done, what we would need to look for. I made a post to ask if people would be interested and got really good feedback.

6. Now that you have planned an event how much work goes into the planning and then the actual doing. Is one harder than the other?
Well finding the location was the hardest part. Had no idea how much a pain in the ass finding one would really be, and just finding a hotel that would tolerate an adult event. After the hotel was found, we planned on what needed to be done from there. Planning and doing is kind of the same thing really, we kind of just planned as we went along. Not knowing the outcome of the event is driving me absolutely crazy, but we have a good crowd coming, many people that I am very close friends with and look forward to seeing again.

7. Hosting a gathering is a lot of work, just starting it can also be a task...what have you learned about this experience that you could pass along to others wanting to host an event?
Plan and organize is key. The more organized I have been the more sane I have been.

8. And as always the final question...If you could have dinner with any 3 persons, living or dead, who would they be and why?
My grandfather first, because I never had the opportunity to tell him that I love him before he passed. When he began to get ill I just couldn't bare to see him, I didn't want to remember what was left of him, but remember what life was like with him. Second, Tori Amos, she has been an idle of mine for years, I fell in love with her music when I was roughly 9, introduced by my Mom. Her piano skills inspired me to take piano lessons when I was 10. I would just love to be in the same room close enough to tell her how inspiring she has made my life. Third, Cole Porter, because he was an inspiring song writer. I tried so hard to write songs like him when I was younger but failed miserably. I wanted to be kind of like the next Cole, bringing back that style of music that has slowly died. Many find it hard to believe, but I am a huge fan of show tunes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to thank Tortuga for taking time out of her busy schedule to do this edition of Eight Things About. I enjoy everyone I do and always learn something new.

Stay tuned...next month yet another ETA. Thanks for all the kind words and support of this thread.

Cool interview. I agree; nice to learn more about our darling Tortuga. :)

Great interview!!!! Thanks for sharing it with us, Cassi. *hugs*

You still are and always will be my sista from another mista....

Interesting interview. :) Thank you Rob and Tortuga for a new ETA! :clap: :D

Cool interview. I agree; nice to learn more about our darling Tortuga.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back