• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Got into the WoW Cataclysm beta.

Speedbump

2nd Level Red Feather
I don't care about talking about it here, since I'm sure no one from Blizzard will ever track me down. :p

Anyway, yeah, I haven't played too much... I played a good bit of the Goblin and Worgen starter areas. They're missing a lot of the frills, like cinematic cutscenes and the like when it comes to the major events, but overall, it's about the same as anything else in the game.

Goblin area is way cooler, imo, though. You can ride a pimp mobile all through town and get dressed up in your fanciest duds. Goblins are all about the bling, babeh. Worgen's look badass, though by comparison...

I like (for the most part) how they changed certain things about classes. I haven't tried them all, but now ever class starts off a bit differently than before, it seems.

Examples:

- Hunter starts with a pet at level 1. You don't get a command bar for the pet, and don't think you can name it, but I am not sure of that. Either way, I don't like it. I prefer the getting to level 10, learning how to tame, then choosing a pet from there.

They also start with Arcane Shot now as their first ability.

- Paladin starts off with the Crusader Strike ability right off the bat so they have a nice ability for added damage from the beginning, which is awesome.

- Mage starts off with ... something. I think it was Fireball or whatever. At level 4 or 5, you get a quest to train Arcane Missiles, which now works differently, in that each time you cast a harmful spell at an enemy, there's a 30% chance for an Arcane Missiles proc, so it becomes available to use.

Just a good bit of added damage. I got to like level 7 on the mage... the Ice Armor they usually got at level 1, you now get at level 6 I think... I didn't see anything of food or water. I don't think you get to conjure those until 40+ though if I read correctly awhile back.

I haven't looked into any of the higher level areas yet, or looked into the talent trees, or even any of the renovations of Azeroth yet, but honestly, it's just more of the same, and I have very little motivation to even wanna log in. :p

Wow interesting.. I dont like the fact that hunters start with a pet... I think it's important people learn how to tame a pet first.. I dont know haha.

Wow interesting.. I dont like the fact that hunters start with a pet... I think it's important people learn how to tame a pet first.. I dont know haha.

I agree.

I always found it fun to start without a pet, because it was more exciting having level 10 and the taming to look forward to.

I sent in a complaint on the beta, but it won't do much. The people I talked to in general chat all seemed to think it was a great change, for some reason or another.

And I officially hate you Speedbump! ;p
I'm interested in Cataclysm. I've just layed off playing on my main(s)
for a while to level a warrior which is 78 now. It's a challenge finding the will to go to 80 when I know that the finest epics I could earn between now and then will simply be replaced by questing greens.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back