• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trolls of the Nothern Wastes (*/f)

Backstep

1st Level Red Feather
Barren trudged though the swirling snow, her hare-skin shoes punching though the icy crust that had settled over the plain beyond the forest. She had her arms wrapped around herself inside her cloak, her teeth chattering, and shoulder-length hair whipping her neck.

She had been sent off just after dawn, after the trial that had declared her anathema to her tribe. The shame that had come upon her was the weight of the world. At fifteen winters of age, she had been mated to Airyn, but now that she had reached twenty, it was clear to her clan that under sorcery or Gaia’s will, she was unable to bear child. So they had changed her name from Iia to Barren and sent her away to perish.

Barren knew that she wouldn’t survive past dusk, so she had gone north into the wastes. She wanted to die quickly and be assured that her body would be consumed by the wild animals there so she could merge with the Earth Spirit and live with the pantheon of gods that her people believed in. To not bear children meant banishment and death, but it wasn’t irreconcilable with being carried by her ancestors. The thought was all that kept her from an even blacker despair.

The sun sank further towards the west and Barren knew that death was close as she walked. She welcomed its release from the trials of the world and the loss of her family. She could have laid down, but a nonsensical impulse to survive kept her pressing forward.

She’d had her head down in the blizzard for some time, so when she looked forward again, she felt something other than despair cloaking a grim hope for the first time since leaving her home. She saw a small copse of trees surrounding a large rock with several caves. She had assumed all her life that there was nothing but a flat, blank whiteness to the north. Curiosity took hold of her and she headed towards the rock, wondering idly if she might survive one more day.

As she approached, her eyes widened in wonder and fear. There were trolls milling around those caves. She had heard the stories growing up as elders recounted ancient battles to the west, but she had assumed they’d died or moved on. But here they were as described; stout, robust creatures with chalky skin, a protruding face, flaming red hair and icy blue eyes. All of them had copious amounts of body hair and were nearly nude but for some strategically placed animal skins. They were oddly beautiful.

Barren had now seen trolls. She gave a sad smile. All she had to do was walk up, being slim and having light brown skin and hair in contrast to these creatures to watch their panic. They would kill her instantly and devour her. Her suffering would end in a flash of pain and then she could move on. She hesitated a moment, but then took courage in her fate and walked towards their campfire. “I am ready to merge with Gaia!” she shouted as she came within earshot.

They stared at her as she came forward, unmoving. She stopped in front of the fire. There were perhaps a few dozen of them, all watching. Barren looked around uneasily. This wasn’t what she had anticipated. “I am Barren,” she said slowly. “I am not fit to live, and I give myself freely for you to consume.”

One of the females winced and spoke a strange, strangled language of grunts and clicks. One of the males responded in kind and soon many of them talked to each other in their bizarre language. The remainder sat and continued to stare.

Barren was confused. She didn’t know what to expect, but this definitely wasn’t it. “I… am at your mercy?” Her voice went up as a question.

Two of the males stood and walked to Barren. She closed her eyes in anticipation of the killing blow. Instead, she found herself picked up off the ground and carried towards the caves. She tried not to struggle, but it had occurred to her at this point that they might eat her alive, which she found particularly distressing.

There was another roaring fire at the mouth of the cave, which was covered by various scattered animal skins from the inside. Barren was deposited on one of these and the males began tearing at her clothes. Batten reflexively brought her hands up to defend herself, but with little impact as the simple stitching of her clothing was torn away by huge, strong arms and thrown aside.

She sat there nude and fearful as many of the older male and female trolls, perhaps twenty to thirty winters of age, circled around, removing their skins, showing their hairy, stout bodies. She wanted death, but thought that perhaps she would be violated first. The thought made her ill with trepidation. “Please just kill me,” she said. “I have had one mate, and I wish to preserve his memory.” She knew they wouldn’t understand, but perhaps the gods might hear and have some pity.

Four male trolls came around and each grabbed one of Barren’s thin limbs and pinned them to the ground easily, leaving her spread-eagled. She closed her eyes, trembling.

There was more strangled, grunting language that Barren found incomprehensible. It went on long enough that she opened her eyes just a little to see what was happening. A female was kneeling between her legs. Barren’s eyes opened fully and she blinked as the female didn’t have a weapon. The female bent down and stuck out a large pink tongue. She started giving soft, wet licks to Barren’s belly.

Barren let out a squeal and then grit her teeth together. “Wh-what are yyy- hee hee!” She began giggling helplessly as the female tenderly licked Barren’s navel, probing it’s tongue deep against her sensitive flesh. She strained against her captors with little effect, unable to move.

More trolls came around her. Two bent down by her bare feet. Each of them, a male and female, began nuzzling her soles, running their tongues across her wrinkled arches and sucking on her flailing toes.

“Nnnnaaahaa! No no-aahha!” Barren cried out, swept away by ticklish sensation. She felt helpless as a child as she laughed beyond her control. She closed her eyes, trying desperately to block out the sensations. She noted dimly that she could feel an erection from one of the males on the side of her left leg.

Two more trolls began licking at Barren’s soft warm armpits. Her light underarm hair was soon beaded with moisture as the trolls grunted in mild pleasure, running their wet tongues over the helpless, sensitive flesh.

Barren was descending into cackling hysterics, head whipping from side to side. Tears formed in her eyes as she strained, her body thrumming with wet licking sensations. A light sweat formed on her forehead, a tear running down a cheek as her laughter blocked out all coherent thought but the act of pleading for it to stop.

And still more came. Trolls crowded in tight, squeezing for space. Tongues began lapping at Barren’s heaving ribcage, her belly, knees and thighs. Square patches of skin were covered with saliva. Licking and licking that went on and on.

Barren was screaming in ticklish anguish, her body burning with sensation. Her head was thrown back, muscles in her neck standing out with strain. Tears dripped from her eyes down her cheeks, and her throat became raw and scratched from screaming laughter that went on and on. She let out a howl as her bladder gave out and she felt herself urinate, but still they licked. She thought she was going mad.

A moistened animal skin roughly wiped her where she had wet. Then a tongue began lapping at her womanhood while two more mouths found their way to her small breasts.

Barren’s eyes opened wide in shock, spilling further tears down her reddened cheeks. She gasped, her mouth trapped open as her breath came in ragged bursts, her loins building with a sudden heat. Barren’s nipples hardened from the bizarre cacophony of sensation and she let out a torrent of strangled screaming laughter that made her feel like she would tear herself apart from the inside out.

They licked and licked without words, without mercy. Heat built inside of her in streaming pulses beyond her control. Her face turned a deep crimson color from exertion and constant laughter and screaming. She felt her body tense, her muscles in her lower abdomen bunching, the muscles in her womb vibrating in sympathy. There was a shudder that racked her body beyond what she felt she could stand and let out a piercing shriek as she felt a wave of orgasm wash over her, a trickle of fluid oozing from her labia indicating her pleasure.

A fog rolled over her and her view dimmed as she slipped into unconsciousness.

She awoke in the night, still nude, lying a little closer to the fire, her body filled with a deep ache. She tried to sit up and felt dizzy.

“Not too fast,” said a female voice. “You need to regain a little strength.”

Barren stared at a troll that was far older than the rest, perhaps three times their age, holding a steaming bowl made from the top portion of a bear‘s skull. “Who are you?” she asked.

“Elder of this tribe,” she said. “Forgive the enthusiasm of the younger, they meant no permanent harm.” The elder held out what Barren saw was a stew.

Barren took it hesitantly and sipped. “I am Barren, meant to die in the wastes. Why are your people so…odd? And how do you speak my language?”

“I learned the language when I was a child. Our people made war. As for our ways, we are simply a different breed.” She smiled. “I know your breed as well. What is your real name?”

Barren paused in her sipping, unsure of herself. There was a long silence. “Iia,” she finally said.

The female troll nodded. “Iia, I can send you further into the wastes to die or you can choose to stay with us.”

Iia saw kind eyes in the woman in front of her. “I thought I would die last night.”

“It is the way of the young and strong here. A bonding. Or initiation, perhaps. They mated with each other while you slept.”

“Would that happen again if I stayed?”

“Not in the same way, not with so many. But yes.”

Iia thought. “I don’t know. It was so much to bear.”

“Gaia will wait for you. I promise.”

Iia finished her stew. “I’ll wait a little while to die, then.”

The elder kissed Iia’s forehead and draped a skin over her as she lay down. “Sleep well, human.”

“You’re as human as I,” said Iia, falling asleep.

The elder sighed. “If only.” She hobbled towards the rear of the cave to wait for dawn to arrive.

Very nice story. I don't recall reading one like it. Hope we see some more from ya.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back