• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Crazy Ticklish Science Part 1

seanwoj

Level of Quadruple Diamond Feather
Hey all,

Heres Part 1 of a story about cutegiggler4 by me. Enjoy.

Crazy Ticklish Science
Starring: cutegiggler4

Hello all, this is a story written by me with permission from cutegiggler4. So please read and feel free to enjoy.

Morgan sat nervously in the waiting room at the local hospitals research center. She had answered an ad posted by a Doctor named Sonia Baron to test out some new skin care products. The Doctor had said that she would pay handsomely to whoever qualified for the tests. There were a few other girls with her that had answered the same ad that the Doctor posted. Apparently Doctor Baron was the head of the Dermatology division of research, and needed quite a few test subjects to try her latest products on. She had been waiting for only a few minutes when a nurse came into the waiting room and said “Morgan?”

“I’m Morgan.” Morgan said as she stood up and walked over to the nurse.

“Follow me please.” Replied the nurse. Morgan followed the nurse through a heavy wooden door and down a maze of corridors. Soon they arrived at a small examination office and Morgan and the nurse entered it.

“Strip to your bra and panties please.” Said the nurse as she closed the door. Morgan did as she was told and then the nurse said “sit down on the table please.” Morgan sat down and the nurse proceeded to give her the usual check-up. “Well, everything checks out fine. The Doctor will be here in a few minutes to explain what you’ll be doing. ” she stated as she wrote down the results on her pad and handed her a gown.

“Ok, thank you.” Replied Morgan as she sat their in the waiting room. Soon the Doctor walked in.

“Well hello there. You must be Morgan.” Said the Doctor.

“Yes. So… I answered your ad in the paper. So what am I going to do for you?” asked Morgan.

“Well, you’ll be helping us test out a new product that is designed to help people relax better. In short a new treatment. This treatment is revolutionary and has worked so far on other test subjects, but…” the Doctor explained as her voice trailed off.

“But what?” asked Morgan nervously as she listened to the Doctor.

“Well, the treatment involves stimulation of nerve endings, specifically those of the feet, stomach area, underarms, breasts and groin area. It s somewhat intense I might add. Some test subjects have even fainted from the treatment.” Explained the Doctor.

“F- fainted? W-why?” Asked Morgan nervously her heart beginning to race.

“Well, you see the machine that we place you in is designed to stimulate those nerve ending through the use of touch, and I must say, some girls just can’t take it.” Explained the Doctor.

“Wait…Stimulate the nerve endings through the use of touch? How so?” asked Morgan as her heart began to literally pound in her chest.

“Well, you see the machine uses specialized tendrils which have specially equipped tips that lightly touch the skin with a variety of tools, hence stimulating the nerve endings, which usually result in a somewhat pleasurable sensation for the subject.” Explained the Doctor.

“Hold on, what do you mean touch the skin? You don’t mean tickle do you?” asked Morgan as she listened intently.

“Well, in a sense, yes. So if you’ll just follow me now please.” Said the Doctor.

“Wait a minute; I’m not too sure about this. I’m way too ticklish for this. I think I’m gonna have to pass on this.” Said Morgan as she slid off the table reaching for her clothes.

“Whoa! Hold it. You didn’t let me finish. Did I mention how much we’re paying?” asked the Doctor quickly standing blocking her way.

“Pay? How much?” Asked Morgan as she stopped suddenly her ears perking up.

“I can assure you it’s a sizable amount. This much.” Replied the Doctor showing her a piece of paper with a pen that had contract clause and a signature line on it awaiting Morgan’s signature.

“Well. Ok fine.” Said Morgan as she eyed up the amount and her mind flooded with thoughts of what she could buy with it. She reached over and took the pen and signed her name on it.

“Well, that does it, now on to the testing room.” Said the Doctor as she put the paper away and led Morgan to door still in her gown, and they both stepped out into the hallway. The Doctor led the way as they walked down the hall winding around various corners and they came to a large metal steel door. The Doctor stepped forward, reaching into her pocket and withdrew a keychain and unlocked it. The Doctor motioned forward and they both stepped inside into a dimly lit room. Morgan eyes adjusted slowly and she looked around, and saw a set of consoles off to the side that faced the center of the room which had an odd looking chair in the center that had numerous tubes hooked up to it. Her eyes widened in reluctant anticipation as she looked it over.

“Well, hop on and enjoy the ride Morgan. After all you did sign the contract.” Said the Doctor with a mischievous grin.

END OF PART 1

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back