• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle mention on Beverly Hillbillies

amk714

Level of Blueberry Feather
I was watching the Beverly Hillbillies on TVLand today. The episode was about Granny thinking the Civil War was being fought all over again :p Anyways, an actor playing General Grant comes over to the mansion. In the parlor, he meets Elly May and when his beard grazes her face, she says it tickles! :) Then, at the cement pond, while she sits on his knee, he nuzzles her again, and she says the beard is tickling her again! :D I know we'd all rather see her get tickled for real, but let's take what we can get ;)

Tickle mention on Lucy-Desi Comedy Hour

Well, since there have been no replies, I'll add my own! Tonight, I was watching the Lucy-Desi Comedy Hour on TVLand. This episode is the one where the gang (Lucy, Ricky, Fred, and Ethel) go to Japan. Anyways, Lucy is dressed up as a geisha, and she tries to whisper something into guest star Bob Cummings's ear, but he pulls back and says he's a bit ticklish. Sometimes, television IS educational! :)

It's okay man. I think people are just starting to realize what an idiot you are. Maybe if you wouldn't criticize everybody's replies and posts then we would give two craps what you have to say. :D

I'll stop criticizing then!

From an idiot who gets straight A's :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back