• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Sophie Tickles Keira Jones (Bare foot!)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi folks,

These are some shots that we filmed with Keira and Sophie the other day. This was a scene that we shot after the visitors had been in and done their stuff and the girls had been out and had some time to chill. I thought Keira looked cute in her usual clothes so decided we should do a 'relaxed' scene with Sophie tickling her....it turned out to be one of the most intense as Sophie really went to town on poor Keira giving her the worst tickling ever, and admitted afterwards that she enjoyed it saying 'I must be a sadistic bitch!'

I'm going to put this out as a single clip for the bare foot fans later as it is a very nice scene...lots of nylon stuff to come though - including both girls getting tickled by a couple of TMF members!

:britishflag:

Having had the pleasure of meeting both ladies early that day I can honestly say that Keira is absolutely gorgeous from head to toe and, contrary to earlier speculation on this forum, is most definitely very ticklish.

Sophie on the other hand is just the most adorable loony I've ever met.

S

beautiful pictures

what lovely tickling fun with two gorgeous girls

thanks

Thanks guys...this one's going to be in my store shortly - in HD and standard definition for the bare foot fans. Plenty more nylon clips coming up too of course!

Having had the pleasure of meeting both ladies early that day I can honestly say that Keira is absolutely gorgeous from head to toe and, contrary to earlier speculation on this forum, is most definitely very ticklish.

Sophie on the other hand is just the most adorable loony I've ever met.

S

Naturally, I'd have to agree with you on both counts! I think Sophie was the right choice to push Keira to her limits that day as well! :)

Downloading it now, looks great :)

I also like the idea of releasing the footage cut into shorter clips like this (barefoot, nylons, M/F, F/F etc.) Means I can split the cost over a longer period if I want to buy all the scenes, or just get the ones I that I like the look of best ...more affordable for me and definitely a good move! The 720p HD is icing on the cake :D

I've seen the clip and it is fantastic. If Keira is faking her reactions then she deserves an Oscar! Sophie is ever so-slightly loopy and so makes an ideal tickler as I think she really enjoys rather more than she should...

If you want to read about experience with the the girls earlier the same day have a look in the True Stories section or follow the link below:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=182070

Thanks again turtleboy for this clip and so much more besides!

S

Thanks guys - glad you liked it!

tku: I agree and I'd actually put all my clips out in 720p if they weren't so damn long! I'm thinking of doing a seperate HD store in the future though and doing HD versions of all the shorter clips.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back