• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Best Friends Mom Part 1 (M/F non consent)

My Best Friends Mom
By SlaverTickler

Chapter One: Linoleum and Duct Tape

It was a cool Summer’s night when I pulled into the 7-11 down the street from Jimmy’s place. I knew he and his dad were going to be out of town checking out colleges for the long week end , and of course his older sister had just moved to the other side of the city last week, so she would be to busy to visit for at least 2 more. That left her all alone, except for the dog, but he was old, and not to bright. He would know my sent and not make a sound after I tossed him some doped-up treats. Once the dog was dealt with I walked over to one of the basement windows at the back of the house. Jim didn’t know it, but I had seen how he slipped the screen over once when he forgot his key, the trick was pushing the window forward just enough to nudge the little plastic piece forward and slide with out cracking it. This wasn’t to hard, and I was in the house in a few minuets.

Carefully a skulked my way up the stairs and opened the door that lead to the kitchen. The good knew was that the door had new joints on it, that didn’t squeak. The bad news was Linoleum floors always squeak. Sitting in on the step I rubbed my hand over my face, in frustration, everything else had been planed so well, how the hell did I forget about the creaking kitchen floor. Checking my bag I saw that I had brought everything, Silk Scarves and duct tape for bondage, Chloroform I had snatched from my fathers office (it’s good to have an MD in the family), and of course rags to apply the chemical to my intended victim.

Jimmy’s mom was absolutely beautiful, but then if she wasn’t why would I bother. Her name was Alisha and she had immigrated to Canada from Jamaica in the early 70’s. She was tall and curvy, with a slender waist and a gorgeous dark brown complexion. Every guy on the Hockey team thought his mom was a fox, but we were all smart enough not to say anything in front of him. After all he was 6’4” and 200 lbs, and one of the toughest guys in the entire school let alone the hockey team. There was more then one occasion where I found myself fantasising about Mrs. Williams when I was alone in the bath room, and I have a feeling I wasn’t the only one.

Just as I was putting my equipment away, I heard foot steps walking towards the kitchen. I looked up to Mrs. Williams walk into the room, with only a towel wrapped around her. Flipping a switch on the wall the Kitchen light came on and she walked over to the fridge, with out even looking in my direction. Now was my chance, I didn’t have to worry that she would hear me coming because she had already come to me. Carefully I prepared myself so I could pounce on her as she came by me, and apply the chloroform to her beautiful lips and nose.

“Hey… what… help…!” screamed Mrs Williams as I lunged from the shadows, causing her to drop her bowl of ice cream, “No… stop… get off me!” she continued as we both fell to the floor.

Jim’s mom was no push over, and she struggled valiantly to get away from me, and almost made it. Only her modesty gave me an advantage when I gave her towel a good yank, and she brought her arms up to cover her breasts, and left herself open for me to finally apply the rag to her face. Right to the last the glistening beauty struggled, but once the rag was on her face it was only a matter of seconds before she fell asleep and was completely at my mercy.

I pulled the towel completely off the sleeping woman, and stared in amazement at her luscious black body. It was better then anything I could have possibly imagined. The woman’s breasts were plump, with large areolas and the biggest nipples I had ever seen. He hips were full, and he legs thick and well muscled, and he slender waist was rippled with muscles, showing she was a woman who worked hard to keep herself fit.

“Wow, uh, wait… I have to restrain her…yeah that’s it… must get duct tape.” I said to myself as I looked into my bag.

Moments later I had the beautiful woman securely taped to the linoleum floor, with strips of tape over her ankles wrists, ankles and waist. Stepping back I looked at what I had done, and felt quite proud. Now it was time for me to get even with Mrs. Williams for all the cock teasing she had done to me when I was growing up. I knew exactly what to do, as I moved in and broke a smelling salts tablet under her nose.

“Uh, huh, what, hey… why can’t I… oh my god!” said the confused woman, as she realized her condition, “What the hell are you doing?” she asked, “Untie me, let me up this instance.”

I didn’t say anything, instead I just knelt down by her feet, and ran my finger up the center of the sole of her foot. The woman’s eyes opened wide, and she let out a shriek, as she trusted her self up against the tape. I knew tickling her would be a fun way to punish her, but I never realized it would be so erotic. Watching her back arch, and her breast shake from side to side brought my manhood to attention. Having just turned 19 a short time ago I hadn’t even been to a strip club, and none of the girls I had dated in High School had even half the curves of Jimmy’s mom. The luscious black woman strained relentlessly against her bonds, laughter erupting from her, screams demanding me to stop, and all I was doing was stroking her foot with a single finger.

“Stop, please… hahaha, you don’t know… hehehe, hahaha… what you’re doing to me!” she screamed, “Stop it… hehehe, hahaha,… stop it now!”

I didn’t know what I was doing? Of course I knew, I was punishing her for all the cock teasing she had done to me and my friends over the last few years. Coming over in the Summer only to have her walk out in a bikini or some tight fitting shorts and a tied of top. It wasn’t an easy thing to contend with as a young teenager, with hormones out of control like that. In fact it was flat out embarrassing, I could never stand up when she was around, sometimes if the pool water was cold I’d be ok, but other then that it was tent city. I know I wasn’t the only one who felt that way either, but I wasn’t sure if I could trust any of the other guys to go along with my plan. Until this very moment I had been terrified that things wouldn’t work, and that I would be found out. If that happened Mrs Williams would have called the Police, my Parents, and of course Jimmy and his father would have come looking form me. Jimmy’s father, by the way, looked like Swede Johnson from that Clint Eastwood movie Heartbreak Ridge. Older maybe, but very capable of kicking my ass. Those thoughts weren’t foremost in my head now, after all Mrs. Williams was bounds, and helpless, her body was mine to play with, and I planed to enjoy myself.

“Stop, oh please, hahaha, hehehe, stop tickling me!” she screamed as I pulled back her toes with my free hand, and ruthlessly raked my fingers from heel to toe, “Ah, no, no, no, stop it please… hehehe, hahaha, hehehe… please don’t do this… hahaha, hehehe, hahaha… you don’t understand, please stop it!”

“Oh I understand.” I said in my best Batman voice “I’m punishing you, and you deserve it!”

“No, no you don’t!” she exclaimed, “Hehehe, hahaha, hehehe… I can’t stand it… snort… please don’t do this to me!”

“What will you do if I stop?” I asked, “What’s in it for me?”

Mrs. Williams braids were flung from side to side as she squealed her reluctance to cooperate. I knew what I wanted, an that was a blow job, but I knew better then to actually ask for it. I thought it would be more fun to make her scream it on her own, and probably more humiliating for her. This was all about humiliation, payback for the helplessness her teasing had caused me, so I thought it was only right that she should get some in return.

What I knew about women and sex, when I was 19, wouldn’t have filled a thimble. I did know one thing, and that was most women had sensitive feet. I wasn’t heavy into foot play, but I knew one sure way to turn a lady on was to play with her feet, massage her arches or suck their toes. Mrs. Williams fairly large feet, but they are quite nice, and her toes were very long. I decided to take a break from the tickling, and play a little with her toes. Laying down on my stomach, I wrapped my mouth around her big toes and began to suck on it..

“Oh… uh… oh my god… stop please.” said the bound woman with shuttered breath, “Don’t… mmmmm… please… oh no, please stop.”

I was delighted at the scent that emanated towards me from Mrs. Williams loins, it was the undisputed odour of famine arousal. Joyously I began to playfully nibble along the base of her toes, and lick between them. The helpless MILF squirmed and cooed as my mouth worked at her freshly cleaned feet. The woman’s pleas for me to stop grew less and less believable as her tortured laughter had turned into sensual moans of pleasure. Still she demanded that I stop, and considering her position I thought it was quite out of line.

“Oh, oh no… not again!” she exclaimed as I brushed a finger against her other foot, “Please… hahaha, hehehe… you have to stop… hahaha, hehehe… I am going to die… snort… STOP IT!”

“You’ve been a nasty little cock tease in this neighbourhood for a long time.” I told her, again using a fake gravely voice, “Now I think it’s time you paid for it, don’t you?”

“What… hehehe, hahaha… are you talking… snort… about?” she asked, “I never teased anybody!”

“Oh really?” I replied, “Well I think a confection is in order.”

Kneeling between her feet I slipped finger from both hands under the toes of each foot. Mrs. William’s body trembled as she struggled for air, her mouth and eyes opened wide, but no sound came from her. Silent laughter, I had hear of it, but I had never seen it before. It’s when the victim has laughed to the point where there is no air left in the lungs to allow them to breath. Normally most people would take this as a signal to stop, and let their plaything stop to rest up, but not for me. I wanted this bitch to confess to all her nasty cock teasing, and I would get it before I was done. No, instead I decided to turn it up a notch, I slid further up between her legs and began to squeeze her knees rhythmically. Still she refused to admit to her transgressions with delighted me to know end.

“You do realize that it’s a long week end, don’t Mrs. Williams?” I asked, “I know there won’t be anybody coming to save you, and I have no problems doing this for the next 3 days.” I added, “So why don’t you simply admit to your wicked ways, and we can get you punishment over with.”

“Punishment… giggle… snort… what do you call this?“ she asked.

“This is your interrogation.” I informed her, “Once you’ve admitted your guilt then you will face a most fitting punishment”

“Hahaha, hehehe, hahaha… what, what punishment?” she asked, “What are you… hahaha, hehehe… you going to… hehehe, hahaha… do to me?”

“I’m not going to do anything to you, it’s what your going to do to me.” I replied, “Since you’ve been such a tease, I think it’s only fitting that you should elevate my arousal, and then all shall be forgiven.”

“How?” she asked her laughter sounding a little nevouse as I slipped my hands onto her hips.

“I think a blow job will suffice.” I told her, as I proceeded to kneed her hips, “What do you think?”

“No, no, no… hahaha, hehehe, stop it, please… hahaha, hehehe, I can’t stand it any more!”

“Then confess, and take you punishment.” I said.

“No, I won’t do it!” she screamed, as I dug in on her ribs, “Hahaha, hehehe, hahaha, hehehe, stop it, stop it now!”

Just as I was about to slip my fingers into the sweating woman’s underarms, a set of headlights reflect of the wall of the living room. My heart rate increased, and I quickly got to my feet and rushed to the window. I was relieved when I saw that the car wasn’t Jimmy’s dad’s, but surprised when I saw Mrs. Li walking up to the door. The was Bobby Li’s mother, he was the goaltender of our hockey team. Thinking quickly I took a piece of duct tape and placed it over Mrs Williams mouth, so she couldn’t warn the Asian woman as I set my trap.

To Be Continued...

Last edited:
:thumbsup:

Great work, so far.

Thanks for sharing this. But, don't keep us waiting for the second part too long. Some of us can only stand so much suspense.

That was excellent, slaver. Thank you. I had a friend in my teens who had a very cute mom with nice looking feet, but, unfortunately, all I got to do was look. Friends mothers and sisters tickling has been a fantasy of mine since I was very young.

Looking forward to more.

Mitch

Thanks for the support...

Not bad? Not bad! So says the guy with ass in his name twice ;) LOL. Well at least you don't act like an ass, unlike the auther haha.

That was excellent, slaver. Thank you. I had a friend in my teens who had a very cute mom with nice looking feet, but, unfortunately, all I got to do was look. Friends mothers and sisters tickling has been a fantasy of mine since I was very young.

Looking forward to more.

Mitch

No problem Mitch, more M.I.L.T.'s to come in future chapters. I will try to have chapter 2 up by Sunday. I got a little to much sun at work yeasterday and found myself feeling brutal dismorning, so I took today off. Now I am feeling better so I am going to work on "Alphabet Tickler: B is for Banks" today.

The sisters you were found of, were they older or younger. I always had a thing for older women myself.

ST

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back