• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish lady (of sorts) in Northeastern Ohio

LayDeeMe

TMF Novice
Ticklee looking for 'ler in NE Ohio

Hello!!
Okay, let me try this again. I was overdosing on Diet Pepsi last night, wayyyyy too much caffeine in my bloodstream.
I'm a 26 yr. old female, looking for ... well, someone. Not quite sure who. Sense of humor a must. Respect, compassion, intelligence and honesty are also highly prized. Drop me a line, I'll drop one back. I promise. :)
As for the tickling aspects: I'm pretty ticklish all over, more so on upperbody & underarms. Feet are somewhat but not quite ticklish. I prefer being the 'lee but I have enjoyed being the 'ler at times as well. Kinda like the bondage aspect as well, but very much NOT into pain.
I think this works better than the post I posted last night. Darn that Diet Pepsi!! (wouldn't ya know, it's still lightening & thundering outside, though.)

Last edited:
Hello Fred!
I tried to email you, but it came back to me saying you were over your quota or something like that. Sorry!!

Hi Laydee,

Id love to chat with you!! I dont care if you are hopped up on Diet Pepsi :p
Anyway, drop me an email at [email protected]

Peace:wavingguy

Hey

Sorry about that. I have not deleted a bunch of mail in a while. What part of Ohio are you in? I live in West Virginia. So I am not that far off. If you wanna email me try emailing my aol address. [email protected]. I would really love to hear from you. I hope maybe someday we can get together for some tickling fun. I am a nice honest guy with a good personality. Please write me back.

Fred

in Response to ticklee in Northwest Ohio

Hi,
I am a single white male from south western PA interested in a female ticklee. I would be interested in talking to you email:[email protected] It would be nice to hear from someone
Shaun

re: Ticklish Lady

Hello LadyDeeMe,

I am 31 yr old male, 6' tall, blue eyes, dark brown hair, stocky. I am originally from an east side suburb of Cleveland, OH, and now live in Chicago. I go to Cleveland quite a bit (tomorrow in fact for my cousin's wedding). Obviously this weekend is too soon since you probably will not even see this right away. The next time I come in, would you be up for meeting over coffee or something like that? My email address is [email protected] to chat.

So Long,

Big J

Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. -- W.C. Fields

Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity.-- Albert Einstein

We're pretty close

Hi there, name's Josh. I'm a 20 year old white male from Ann Arbor, Michigan. So I'm pretty close to NE Ohio. I'm very ticklish myself, but I love being the tickler. I would love to talk to a "very ticklish female" who lives not too far from me :)

Hi there. In reply to your post, I'm just a little older but extremely into tickling. Ler or Lee. Any spicifics, write me please. I can promise you a good time for both. I'm from NYS but can travel.
[email protected] Hope to hear from you soon.

Okay, I emailed everyone.. I think.. except G-Poof, your email address didn't work!! But I tried, by golly, I tried!

Still Looking?

Hello There,

If you are still looking for a "ler", I'm a "ler" looking for a "lee". WM, 34 just a little South of you in Columbus. Cleveland is an easy trip up 71, so if you want to get together, we can do it about any time that is good for you. E-mail me at [email protected] and we'll talk (and then hopefully tickle :) ).

NE ohio

I laydee. I'm in NE ohio. I would like to learn more about you. I would love to exchange emails and pics if you're interested. You can email me at [email protected]. Talk to you soon.

your personal ad

I would love t talk with you and see if I dont have the qualities that you are looking for in a friend and a ler. If you dont see me here you can find me usually on yahoo as EGSensations. Hope to hear from you soon you sound very nice and very fun

EddieWarp

LDM, I'm here

I live on the West Side of Cleveland and I would love to get together with you for some tickling. Please email me at [email protected]. Thanx

How's it going

I saw your post.I have info. in my profile here,and pics as well.I live in columbus Ohio.Where abouts are you?Let me know,ok.Thanks!

Last edited:
I'll tickle ya !!

I'm 29 yr old male in Columbus, OH. I'd be more than happy to accomodate you with your tickling needs. Are you partial to feathers?
Or will my fingers suffice? Hope to hear from you soon and keep those feet warm in this cold Ohio weather. :)

Hello LayDeeMee

My name is Tom and I am a tickler, I love women who are pretty ticklish all over. I can travel to you, where in Ohio do you live? E-mail me at [email protected] I am 44 years old. Send a pic if you have one. Thanks hope to hear from you soon.

Re: Ticklee looking for 'ler in NE Ohio

LayDeeMe said:
Hello!!
Okay, let me try this again. I was overdosing on Diet Pepsi last night, wayyyyy too much caffeine in my bloodstream.
I'm a 26 yr. old female, looking for ... well, someone. Not quite sure who. Sense of humor a must. Respect, compassion, intelligence and honesty are also highly prized. Drop me a line, I'll drop one back. I promise. :)
As for the tickling aspects: I'm pretty ticklish all over, more so on upperbody & underarms. Feet are somewhat but not quite ticklish. I prefer being the 'lee but I have enjoyed being the 'ler at times as well. Kinda like the bondage aspect as well, but very much NOT into pain.
I think this works better than the post I posted last night. Darn that Diet Pepsi!! (wouldn't ya know, it's still lightening & thundering outside, though.)

Re: Re: Ticklee looking for 'ler in NE Ohio

I apoligize for displaying what you've already wrote, however this is my very first reply. Anyway I live in the cleveland area and have been looking to meet people like yourself who might be willing to submit themselves to some friendly tickling. If so e-mail me at [email protected] i'd like to talk with you.

Hi LayDeeMe,
Just joined the group, & wanted to let you know I was interested in talking with you. I am very much a ler. I am a 32 yr old male living in Chillicothe Ohio (below Colombus). If you would like to talk, drop me a line at [email protected]
quinn

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back