• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Haunted Mansion 2 (Rest of Part 2, part 3)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
KEEP AN EYE ON THIS THREAD because I will post the rest of part 3 on here.

Sorry I'm a day late, but a Wi Fi malfunction is a bitch

Rose exited the taxi cab, and then gave the driver a twenty dollar bill. Being twenty five minutes from town wasn’t all that bad. In fact, growing up in the country, Rose was used to it. The last few days had been a joy for her, because despite the kind staff at her beck and call, she liked the isolation. But if she could rent out a couple rooms in the house, she could make a little money on the side and not have to depend on her father all the time. Strolling down the street, she passed a passed a record store. Like the little kid who spots candy in the window of a Willy Wonka Shop, that was how Rose reacted to spotting Record Stores. Looking at the clock on her cell phone (yeah, nobody wears watches anymore lol) she had enough time to look around and maybe indulge herself a bit.

Walking inside, she noticed that the man behind the counter had on a tye dye shirt and long hair, and he had his sandaled feet up on the counter. A true hippie noted Rose to herself as she give him a bemused smile and looked around. She found an album by The Who, Iggy Pop and the Stooges, Aerosmith, and even a rare copy of The Mamas and Papas. The hippie clerk sprang to serve her at the checkout, adding a line about how far out it was that a girl her age was into records. When she left, the hippie clerk gave her the peace sign and she shyly did it back.

Then after finding the perfect cowgirl hat, she called a cab to take her back home.

When the taxi pulled up, Cat noticed that there was a young boy and a young girl waiting at the front of the mansion. After paying the driver, Cat went over to greet them. The young man wore cut off jeans, a white tee shirt, and sneakers without socks. His female companion wore a gray shirt, and black capris and was barefoot. Both had dark hair, only the boy was taller than the girl.

Rose: Hello there, can I help you?

Boy: Yes, my name is Zach, and this is my girlfriend, Cat. We’re here for the party, friends of Megan.

Rose frowned because Megan hadn’t told her about these two particular young people showing up, especially four hours early.

Rose: I’m sorry, but Megan never mentioned your names or that you’d be showing up.

Zach: Yeah, well we weren’t going to come, but at the last minute we changed our minds.

Rose: I see, but I’m afraid I can’t let you in because I don’t know you.

Then the girl, Cat started to cry. Zach wrapped his arms around her and held her head.

Zach: Sorry about her, she’s a little upset because someone stole her shoes and socks on the train ride over here. Cat has this thing about sleeping barefoot and I guess someone with a foot fetish stole them while I was in the dining car.

Rose felt somewhat sympathetic. Still though, she would have to call Megan and check them out first.

Rose: If you’ll just go around back and wait on the patio, I’ll call Megan and we can get this all straightened out.

Zach looked at Cat and she gave Zach a nod. Then Zach gave Rose a nod as well.

Zach: Sure, no problem.

Rose: Thanks, this will just take a second.

She walked inside to go use the land phone, because her cell phone was almost out of power. Going up to her bedroom, she stuck her phone in it’s charger. Then Rose walked back downstairs and went into the living room to use the phone. But for some reason, she couldn’t get a dial tone. Frustrated, she hung up the phone and headed outside to check and see if the power lines were down. After leaving the living room, she saw something that stopped her dead in her tracks.

The front door was open.

Now, Rose was mad, she specifically told those them to wait outside but they came in anyway. Speed walking in her black cowgirl boots, Rose stormed through the house trying to find them. Thinking they might be upstairs, she slowly wandered up the stairs once again. Peering into each room, she found no one. Then she heard a noise coming from her room. From down the hallway, she could hear the sounds of drawers opening, they were going through her things. Rose was mad before, but now she was pissed off. Marching down the hallway, she entered her bedroom and saw Cat going through her sock drawer.

Rose: What the hell are you doing in here, I told you and your boyfriend to stay outside and wait for me.

The dark haired girl had her back turned to Rose, and began to speak as she rummaged.

Cat: I’m sorry, but my feet were cold, and I couldn’t find you.

Then she turned around with a pair of white socks, and Rose noticed that Cat’s eyes had turned yellow. That and her ears looked like they were pointier, which freaked out the young mansion heiress.

Cat: Is that alright with you?

Rose: That’s, uh, um, that’s fine, I just wished you would’ve asked though.

Cat: Did you call Megan yet?

Still mesmerized, it took Rose a moment to respond.

Rose: N n n no, I didn’t get a chance because my cell phone is charging, and the land phone went dead. I think I have enough battery to call her, so let me try.

But when Rose went to grab her cell phone from the dresser, she noticed that the charger was gone from the outlet. Shocked, she turned to face Cat, who began to softly giggle.

Cat: Looks like calling Megan is out now, huh Rose?

Rose: What, what the hell did you do to my charger.

Then Zach came into the room, looking as bizarre and freaky as his female companion. He was holding a cell phone charger in his hand.

Zach: Looking for this?

Rose: Give me my charger, what the fuck is going on here?

Zach threw her charger out over the balcony terrace, and there it rustled into the bushes below. At that moment Rose was not only angry, but she was scared shitless too. What did these two want with her? She slowly shrank backwards, from her bedroom, with the two odd looking youths following.

Rose: What do you want?

Zach: It’s not what we want, it’s what he wants.

Rose: He, who’s he?

Cat: The master, he’ll be here soon, and you’re very important to him.

Rose: What master?

Zach: Just come with us, and all will be well.

Cat: Until he gives you a laughing fit of course.

She and Zach chuckled at that, and when they opened their mouths, Rose could see they had fangs in their teeth. Her complexion was now that of a porcelain doll, because of the impending fear that was building.

Rose: Oh my God, you’re not human!

She spun around on the heels of her boots and raced down the stairs. Then Rose decided that the best place for her to hide would be the cellar, since she didn’t have a car to flee in. Clutching her cell phone tightly, Rose pulled the cellar door open and locked it behind her, as she went down the cellar steps. The cellar had a few rooms, one of them was a laundry room, and the other was locked and she couldn’t find the key to unlock it. She opened her cell phone, which had little battery, and the screen read “No Serivce”. Cussing silently, she closed her phone in frustration. Upstairs, she could hear knocking at the front door. A few seconds later, she heard it open, along with loud footsteps. Then Rose heard a familiar voice.

Janet (O.S): Rose, hello, are you home?

Rose: Oh thank heavens!

She quietly but efficiently went up the stairs, unlocked the door and then opened it a little bit.

Rose (quietly): Janet, psst, over here, quick!

The older woman looked over and hustled over, looking confused.

Janet: Rose, what happened, are you alright, my dear?

Rose: Yes, please get in here?

The real estate lady followed Rose back into the cellar and watched her lock the door again. Then the two trekked down the stairs and Rose filled Janet in on what was happening.

Janet: Vampires, are you serious?

Rose: Absolutely, two of them, a boy and a girl. A little bit younger than me, I’d say. Pointy teeth, pointy ears, yellow eyes. Oh, and their names are Zach and Cat.

Janet: By golly, those are the names of the two college freshman, I hired last year. That could explain why they were missing, they must have been bitten by a vampire. Oh no, that can’t be, it’s got to be a prank with colored contacts and prosthetics.

Rose: No, Janet, they’re real. A man came by here, the other day and tried to warn me about vampires coming here on Halloween, today. Wait, that’s it.

Janet: What is, my dear?

Rose: Do you have a cell phone?

Janet: Yes, in my car.

Rose: Great, I have this man’s business card, we can make a break for your car and call him from the road after we drive the hell outta here.

Janet: An excellent idea, but I think we better split up.

Rose: Why not, we stand a better chance if we stick together.

Janet: No, my dear, it may be too dangerous. I’ll give you my car keys, and you can go out through the cellar. If you go straight down that hallway, you’ll see a door that leads into another compartment where you’ll find a service elevator. Take the elevator to the very top and you’ll be in the conservatory outside by the gardens. Once you’re out, exit the greenhouse, and you’ll find a maze that will lead you out to the mansion’s parking lot where my car is parked.

Rose: You want me to go through the maze, what if I can’t get out and they catch me?

Janet: Take two lefts, one right, another left, two rights, and one final left and you’ll be out in a flash. Here, I’ll write it down.

She did so, from pen and paper in her purse and handed it to Rose.
Janet: Now be quick, if I see them, I shall hold them off.

Rose: Okay, be careful.

Janet: Likewise, dear.

Rose took the keys and paper and then proceeded down the long hallway to the last room. Sure enough, she found the elevator and got inside before pulling down the hatch door. Pushing the button, the elevator slowly took her to the top.

When it stopped, she opened the hatch and stepped out into the conservatory. It was about as big as the living area, with flowers and plants of all sizes, with a fountain in the center of the greenhouse, and it was quite pretty. Unfortunately it was also hot too, so she quickly left before her glands started to perspire. Walking outside, she closed the door and headed into the garden area, that also had big oak trees. That’s when Rose started to hear a series of soft whispers that spoke very fast.

Voice 1: There she is.

Voice 2: Found her, we did.

Voice 3: Look at her chestnut hair.

Voice 2: Can’t wait to play with her.

Voice 1: She’s our sister now.

Voice 3: Why is she dressed like that.

Voice 2: It’s Sam Hain, they dress in costume attire to celebrate the holiday.

Voice 1: We shall welcome her with kisses and love.

Rose turned back and forth, trying to find the owners of the voices, but to no avail, she did not. Was she hearing things, and hallunciating. Was that smell from the record store incest or mind altering marijuana. The young girl was so confused and frustrated.

Then a figure leaped from the top of the tree and landed twelve feet away from where Rose stood. The woman was extremely pale, dark haired, and had ruby red lips. She was three inches taller than Rose. The woman was also barefoot and wore a gown that looked similar to the one Rose had worn to sleep, only it was green The woman looked to be no older than forty.

Woman: At last we meet.

Then Rose heard another thump, and looked around to see another woman, who resembled the other in clothing and skin tone, but had blonde hair. She looked like she was about thirty five, was also barefoot and wore a light blue nightgown.

Woman 2: We’ve been waiting for you.

Then a third landed across from Rose, she looked late 20s, and had strawberry blonde hair, her gown was a light pink

Woman 3: The time has come for you to join the family, Rose.

Rose was in shock, how did they know her name?

Rose: What is going on, here, what do you want with me?

Woman: Patience, dear, all will be revealed in time.

Rose: Where’s Janet, what did you do with her?
Woman 2: She’s fine, just a little occupied at the moment.

Then the three pale skinned women chuckled to themselves, leaving Rose confused.
The third woman walked closer to Rose, and eyed her clothing from top to bottom, frowning with confusion as well.

Woman 3: Why is it that you dress in men’s attire?

Woman 2: Men’s attire indeed, trousers and boots are not appropriate clothing for a lady to wear.

Rose was insulted, the way she dressed was none of their business, besides her cowgirl outfit was just a costume.

Rose: What gives you the right to judge the way I dress. And this is the 21st century, women can dress however they damn well want.

The three women chuckled again, which only irritated Rose more.

Rose: Alright enough of this sideshow freak madness, I want you off this property at once, this is my house.

Woman: That’s where you are wrong, dear girl.

Woman 2: After tonight, this will be the Master’s estate.

Woman: Now, be a good little girl, and remove those ridiculous clothes.

Rose: Excuse me, are you crazy?

Woman: No dear, just sincere, now off with your clothing.

Rose: These clothes are not coming off until it’s my bedtime, so you might as well save your breath bitch.

The women moved in on Rose, until they surrounded her in a triangle position.

Woman 2: It may not be your bedtime, but it is time for your initiation.

Woman 3: Yes, new sister, time for you to become one of us.

Then the three women grabbed at Rose. They tugged at her clothing, which caused Rose to fight them. One of the grabbed her hair, and she screamed. But then she retaliated and punched the woman in the nose. The other two backed off and Rose took off into the green grassy maze. She ran and ran, hitting dead ends along the way, not sure how to get out. That and the running was doing a number on her already aching feet, because the boots she wore weren’t meant for running in. Finally, she got through the end, and found the exit into the mansion’s parking lot. Seeing Janet’s Range Rover, she clicked the unlock button and opened the driver’s door. Locking the doors quickly, Rose picked up Janet’s cell phone and dug out Dr. Handley’s business card. Dialing the number, she put the receiver to her ear and waited. His voicemail came on and after the beep, the frantic girl began to relay a distress message.

Rose: Dr. Handley, it’s Rose, I need your help, there are these-

CRASH

A huge hairy hand smashed the passenger window. Rose jerked her head to the right and the sight before her was horrific. It was a six foot werewolf. She couldn’t even annunciate words, she was so scared. The werewolf unlocked the car doors, allowing a second werewolf who was a bit shorter than the other one. The werewolf ripped the car door off with superhuman strength. Now Rose was able to use her vocal cords and she screamed like a victim from Friday the 13th. The tallest werewolf picked up Rose and his partner assisted in carrying the screaming,chestnut haired damsel through the house and out back into the garden area. Dusk was approaching, which meant that it would be a dark night very soon. A dark, Halloween Night.......

Stay tuned on this thread for more, which is coming later.....

Definitely worth the wait JT!

Please continue!

Thanks for all your work!

The three pale skinned women were waiting in a huddle by a bonfire, and their eyes lit up when they saw that Rose was being carried back to them. All three grinned with delight, and Rose could see they had fangs in their mouths too. These women were the vampires, the young man and girl must be the werewolves she thought.

Woman 2: There she is, the little precious.

Woman: Precious indeed, she’s got more youth than all of us.

Woman 3: A young sister, how I’ve always wanted one.

Rose: TAKE YOUR FUCKING PAWS OFF ME YOU DAMN DIRTY WOLVES!

This hit a nerve with the tall werewolf, and he looked deep in thought like he was remembering a time when he heard something similar to that before.

The three women walked up to the two werewolves who clutched their prize.

Woman: Your atrocious tongue will have to whipped into submission if you are to serve the Master.

Rose: What master, what the fuck do you want with me, who are you people? Where is Janet, what did you do with Janet?

Janet (O.S): I’m right here, dear.

The six of them turned their heads and saw Janet in between the patio and the French doors. She had changed clothes and wore a long black cloak with a hood over her head. She walked down towards the group and motioned for the werewolves to stand Rose on her own two legs. When her boots hit the ground, Janet lightly caressed the young girl’s cheek.

Rose: Janet, why are you doing this to me?

Janet: I’m so sorry, my dear, but when your great uncle died I was given the task to locating any long lost kin of his. If I

Last edited:
Every story gets better and better JT! This is the way to use the old movie monsters! Not in sappy love stories for adolescents! JT, you rock!

Now, on to the next part!

By the way, you are the Master!

Well JM, my friend, the "Master" abides lol

Part 3 will be added to the thread very soon, possibly today or tomorrow. Expect a lot more vampires for the climax, I'm going for a cross between John Carpenter's Vampires and the Hammer Dracula films.

Hooray for Vampires! This is looking really good. I can't wait for the next part!

Wow, only Jm and Heather left comments, guess I'll have to make them officers of my fan club lol!

Here is part 3, well, half of it!

Janet: I’m so sorry, my dear, but when your great uncle died I was given the task to locating any long lost kin of his. If I were to find any female kin, then I would have to bring them here to receive their fortune, the mansion. However, with every fortune, there’s a catch involved.

Rose: And what is that?

Janet: These three women; Elsa, Rowan, and Lucy are brides of our vampire Master, Vladimir Von Francisco. He has requested for you to be his new bride, which he believes will break the curse that plagues him and all of us if you wed him.

Rose couldn’t believe what she was hearing, and now she was starting to think that the dream she had about the vampire was an omen. Still though, omen or not, she didn’t want to participate in what she saw in old school horror movies when monsters wanted a mate.

Rose: Forget it, there is no way I am marrying anybody at this time in my life.

Janet: I’m afraid you don’t have a choice in the matter, like the rest of us. My dear wolves, please bind dear Rose to the tree.

Both werewolves nodded and then hauled Rose underneath a big oak tree, where a rope harness with cuffs was hanging from the strongest branch. After a brief struggle on Rose’s part, they got the girl bound to the tree, hanging by her wrists. Her boots were four feet off the ground, and she felt like a piñata.

Rose: You fucking hairy mutts, I’ll get you for this.

The werewolves approached Janet and got to their knees, she petted them like a master would to his dog.

Janet: Very good, now let’s go inside, and leave these ladies to their business.

They headed inside, and Rose felt obligated at one last attempt to reach Janet’s heart.

Rose: JANET, please help me, don’t leave me alone with them!

But the older woman only ignored the desperate girl, and closed the French doors behind her. Rose felt uneasy as the Lucy, Elsa, and Rowan began to run their hands all over her clothed body.

Rose: Get off me!

She planted a kick at Rowan and Lucy, who each grabbed an ankle at random.

Rowan: These boots should be the first to go.

Lucy: I agree.

Then two vampire brides pulled off a boot, exposing Rose’s tan wool socks. Since the two brides had never seen socks like that before, they started to caress the material.

Rowan: Interesting, it feels cushy and soft, almost like sheep's wool.

Lucy: Very soft, and quite warm too from being in her boots.

Rowan started to sniff the air randomly, detecting a certain smell that was unusual. She followed the scent down to the socked foot she was holding and started to sniff all over.

Rowan: Interesting, these unique stockings don’t smell like sheep skin, but rather gland perspiration.

Lucy: Aye, that would be the result of her feet being in those boots.

She too sniffed a foot, and found herself humming with pleasure as she did so. Rose didn’t find it pleasurable though, she found it repulsing. But her repulsion was soon replaced with fear when she felt their sharp fingernails poke and prod her socked feet. Light giggles began to murmur from her lips, and the vampires were pleased with her reaction.

Rowan: Oh and ticklish too, very swell!

She continued to poke at the foot cradled in her hands, with Rose biting her lip to hold in the laughter, not wanting these bitches to have the satisfaction of making her laugh. Lucy pinched each toe through her sock, and then reached under her jean leg to find the top of her sock. Rose felt the sock slowly sliding down her ankle and felt cool air on her naked heel.

Rose: No, don’t take my sock off.

Lucy: Socks, is that what you call them. Hmmmm, interesting, a nice abbreviation of the term stockings.

Rowan: Much thicker than stockings too, but nevertheless I too want these off as well.

Rose: Please, leave them on, I don’t like strangers touching my feet

Lucy: Oh no, dear, we’re not strangers. You’re our sister now, and we’re going to take good care of you.

Rose cringed as Lucy yanked her sock off at the toes, then felt Rowan peel her other sock completely off and turning it inside out. The young girl panicked as her naked feet were now exposed to the elements and these mad women. She couldn’t help but enjoy being barefoot though, it gave her the chance to flex and stretch her toes though.

Lucy and Rowan also enjoyed Rose’s bare feet, and began to caress them lovingly. Rowan held the left foot so that the sole was against her cheek.

Rowan: I love your feet, they’re so soft and they smell devine.

Rose: You’re gross, my feet are sweaty and they smell.

On that note, Lucy began to sniff Rose’s other sole. She quickly withdrew it and fanned herself a little while wrinkling her nose at Rose.

Lucy: Phew, yes they do. Dear me, what an odious odor.

Rowan: She smells like a bohemian, out of her shoes after a day of vagabond travel.

The two vampire brides held a foot in their hands and began to massage them. Their thumbs lovingly caressed Rose’s soles and toes.

Rose: You bitches get away from my feet, I mean it!

Elsa decided to use her vampire powers to levitate up to Rose, until she was at eye level. Rose stared in bewilderment, and her heart sank when she felt the female vampire unbutton her flannel shirt.

Rose: What are you doing, don’t take that off?

Elsa: But I must, these clothes are not fit for a newfound bride.

Rose: I am no one’s bride, and I won’t be until after graduating college.

As each button was undone, Rose got more and more tense. She shuddered at the idea of these strange undead women seeing her without any clothes on. When the last button was popped, Elsa slowly opened the shirt and eyed Rose’s breasts which were snug in her beige looking bra.

Elsa: Hmmmm, what have we here, a couple of peaches?

Rose: Don’t touch me, those aren’t for you!

Elsa: That is correct, those two will soon belong to the master, hehehe!

Rose: I have no master, you bitch, and if you think for one minute that I’m going to-ahahahaha noooo!

Rowan and Lucy were licking the young girl’s toes. Their tongues lap across all five toes on each foot and then darted in and out of the spaces between. Rose, who had ticklish feet, began to giggle incoherently. The vampire brides moaned as they were turned on by giving Rose’s tootsies a tongue bath.

Rowan: Mmmmmmm, delicious, like yummy little sausages.

Lucy: These are sooooo good!

Rose didn’t feel the same way, she was repulsed.

Rose: Heeeeheeeeheeeee quit llllllicking my feeeheeeet! TEEEHeeeheeeheeee, it’s sooooo gross!

Lucy: Mmmmm, no, your toes taste so devine, my dear!

Rose: Heheeheehehehehehe, you’re disgusting eheheheheheheheheeehehe! Stahahahahaaaaap it!

While Rose howled at the foot worship she was receiving, she hardly noticed her flannel shirt getting opened up. Elsa frowned, not sure how to remove the shirt with Rose’s wrists tied. But then she decided that the shirt had to go, and she swiftly ripped the shirt in half, letting it fall to the ground.

Rose: HEEHEHEHEEEEE HEEEEY, THAHAHAHAAHAAAT SHIRT WAS EXPENSIVE DAHAHHAAAAMMIT!

Elsa: You don’t need that dreadful garment, nor do you need these trousers.

Slowly, but surely, Elsa unbuckled Rose’s belt, and pulled it loose from the loops around her jeans. Rose panicked, she did want them seeing her in her underwear.

Rose: NO, don’t take my pants off, please!

Elsa only ignored her pleas, and unfastened them at the waist while pulling the zipper down. The flaps of Rose’s jeans were opened, and Elsa could see Rose’s pink panties with red rose designs all over them.

Elsa: Oooooh, what have we here, little adorable bloomers. Sisters, pull her trousers all the way off, so we can see her legs too.

Rowan and Lucy grinned with delight, and grabbed a pant leg. With two firm tugs, Rose’s jeans came whooshing down her legs, leaving the girl in her beige bra and panties.

Lucy: How nice, at least she has feminine undergarments.

Rowan: Hehehe, I love how her little bloomers have bloomers all over them.

Rose blushed with embarrassment at these three demonic women checking her out while wearing her underclothes. And she got even more agitated when she felt the clasp of her bra come undone and watched as it left her bosom and fell to the ground with the rest of her clothes.

Rose: NOOOOO, MY TITS! PLEASE PUT MY BRA BACK ON!

Elsa: No, no, no, we enjoy the sight of your peaches, hehehe!

And the worst part was, she had no way of covering her breasts since her wrists were tied. The three female vampires stared in awe at Rose, wearing only her petal covered undies. Elsa pretended her fingers were spiders and used them to crawl from Rose’s ribs, Rose held her breath, bracing herself for the worst as the spider fingers moved up past her midsection and went all the way up to her armpits. Once they got there, Elsa plunged her fingernails into Rose’s hollow armpits and tickle them at a fast pace.

Rose: WAAAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAA STAAHAHAAAP TICKLING MEEHEEEEHEEEE!

Elsa continued to tickle away, while her cohorts tickled the soles of Rose’s feet. The chestnut haired beauty wiggled her toes madly and shook her body in response to her body being tickle tortured. After a short time had passed, the three stopped to give Rose a breathing break. Pressing a finger to her chin, Elsa thought of a different way to tickle Rose. A more wicked, and torturous method that would make Rose’s skin crawl even worse.

Elsa: Come down, sisters, I have a brilliant idea to really tickle her fancy.

Levitating down, she ushered Lucy and Rowan away from Rose’s hanging body. The three women joined hands and closed their eyes while whispering in tongues. Rose was bewildered with confusion, wondering why the hell they had stopped tickling her. Not that she was upset they stopped, but it didn’t make sense for them to strip her clothes off to briefly tickle her. Then she looked up, hearing a strange sound that seemed to get louder and louder as seconds passed. Then her eyes bugged out and her jaw practically dropped to her toes, at the sight that was coming towards her.

It was a swarm of bats! There must’ve been over ten of them, all normal sized. But they weren’t normal bats by far. Instead of biting her, they bats used their flapping wings to tickle her soft, tender skin.

Rose: WHAAAAHAAAT THE FUCK AHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAA!

The bats also used their sharp claws to lightly tickle her all over as well. As Rose shrieked with high pitched laughter, the vampire brides clapped their hands with glee. As the tickling progressed, she felt four bats go down to her feet and start to lick them. The feeling of four raspy tongues run along her feet was worse than the torture she received from Lucy and Rowan. Two bats went to her breasts and began to lick her nipples, and that really pushed Rose to the breaking point. Tears streamed down her cheeks, it was too much.

Rose: EEEEEHEEEEHEEEEE OH NOOOOOOO, MAAAHAAAAAKE THEM STAAHAAAAAHAAAAP! GET THEM AAAHAAAAWAY FROM MEEHEEEEE!

The brides continued to watch the show. They would eventually shoo the bats away, but not right now. This was the closest thing they got to going to the movies, which didn’t happen very often.

Last edited:
Wow again! And this is just half! And really, an officer in your fan club! Check out my sig. I think that I must be president. I'll let Heather be co-president, but only under certain conditions! I will leave them to your imgination, but she must be shoeless!

Thanks again Mr. Prolific!

Lol, say no more sir, you are my prez! And I'm sure a shoeless porcelaindoll can be arranged, only if she gets rid of her 24/7 toenail polish lol!

Just FYI, the rest of part 3 will be posted today or tomorrow at the latest, so stay tuned!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back