• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

T.W.O. (Tickling World Order) (part 19) F/F - wrestling/tickling

primetime

Verified
okay wrestling fans, here is the next episode with the PPV looming. i hope you all enjoy these remaining stories, and feel free to give your feedback. i love getting ideas, compliments, or criticisms. i wouldnt want my ratings to fall, much like WWE lateley...... anyhow, the characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com and Hollywood at www.webkitten.com please visit these sites!!!

Hollywood sat back in her chair laughing. the other tWo members joined in on the laughter. they were watching a tape of last week's show. Hollywood pressed a finger on a remote control.

"Let's see this again! watch..watch. Terri pulls the chair back, about to smack the beautiful Hollywood. then..at the last moment, she ducks!!" Hollywood yelled doing her best imitation of a color commentator. "...then OOOOHHHHH!!!!!! Terri Gold nails Lana Star in the head with a metal folding chair!! you can hear the sound of metal crushing into the thick skull of Lana Star. that has got to HURT!!!" she continued.

the other members of the tWo laughed with approval. they all sat around hi-fiving one another.

"You think they'll kiss and make up?" Francesca teased.

"Are you kidding?! i wouldnt be surprised if they are fighting right now. everyone knows that Lana and Terri arent the best of friends." Chyna mentioned.

"Looks like there is trouble in WOW land!! sad, i was looking forward to humiliating either one of them. so much for them. but on to more serious business. Ninothcka, Francesca, tonight you two take on Lotus and Jade as your warm up match for the tag team tournament. remember, those two tickle sluts of ours got a cheap win. teach them a brutal lesson...." Hollywood commanded.

"Oh we will...we will..." Ninotchka said.

"Nothing will stop us from winning the tag titles at TOTAL CONTROL. these two slaves will get a first hand lesson on how powerful the tWo is. you can count on us Hollywood." Francesca followed up.

"Good. now i just have to wait for the troll Mclane to make his announcement of the main event at TOTAL CONTROL. i wonder who i will be facing?" Hollywood wondered. "Whoever it is, better be ready for the beating and humiliation of their lives......"

a camera shot of Mclane behind his desk came on the screen. smiling in his typical tuxedo, Mclane gave a quick wink and began his speech. "Okay W.O.W. fans, i know you have been anxiously awaiting the announcement of matches for the PPV TOTAL CONTROL. well, as you all know, the tag team tournament will take place. i will announce the main event later on tonight. right now i have a special request match for the PPV. Ice Cold has challenged Mystery to a leather strap match!!!! can you imagine it fans? one woman whipping the other with a leather strap? ooh...i thinking of it now...." McLane closed his eyes and began to imagine the situation. a wide grin came across his face, then he realized he was still on tv. "Uhh...yes fans!! a leather strap match between Ice Cold and Mystery!! catch TOTAL CONTROL live and on Pay Per View!!! thank you..." Mclane finished then wiped the sweat off his brow.

Julie Day was ready for her interview. she was about to interview former WOW champion Terri Gold. Julie began to speak. "Terri, we all know what a great champion you were. now, Hollywood is the champ. what are your thoughts?"

"You know Julie, Hollywood may have beaten me for the title, but i promise you, i promise to all these fans that i will recapture the title and bring it back to where it belongs! Hollywood has been ducking me, and tonight, David Mclane is going to announce the main event. Hollywood, it WILL BE you defending your title against me. you have no where to run. no where to hide. when i get you in the ring..." Terri tried to continue. but someone interrupted her.

"Terri, Terri, Terri. looks like you're at it again." the person said.

"Lana?" Terri said, while the figure came into camera view. it was Lana Star.

"Yes Terri, it's me Lana Star. the star and executive producer of WOW. but Terri, i seem to still have this headache. wonder how i got it?" she quipped.

"Look Lana, i am soooo sorry about last week. i was trying to hit Hollywood. i am so sorry! i didnt mean to hit you." Terri tried apologizing.

"Yeah right!!! i think you did it on purpose. you know Mclane is going to announce the main event as Hollywood vs Lana Star. you're just jealous Terri. jealous that i will be the one to win the title." Lana said rolling her eyes.

"Jealous? what are you talking about? i deserve a title shot. i am the former champion, and i...." Terri tried to say.

"you got that right. you are the FORMER champion. Hollywood tickled those feet of yours and you tapped like a little girl. now it is time for some new blood to be champion. you wont see Lana Star tapping out just because her feet are being tickled. you're washed up Terri!!" Lana taunted.

"well, i am the #1 contender Lana!!! i will be in the main event." Terri continued.

"you think so? well, we shall see wont we?" Lana said, then rolled her eyes. she then waved goodbye to Terri and walked away.

Terri looked at Julie, then looked towards where Lana walked away. she fumed.

JADE/LOTUS vs FRANCESCA LE/COL. NINOTCHKA (tWo)

the music of the NWO went off, and Francesca and Ninotchka made their way down the ramp. Francesca dressed in black tights, with a black tWo shirt, with black boots strutted down the ramp and her partner Ninotchka, dressed in a black form fitting tights, along with a form fitting black tWo shirt accompanied her partner. tonight was their chance to show how they should be considered the favorites to win the tag titles at the PPV TOTAL CONTROL. they entered the ring to a chorus of boos. they smiled at the reception they got.

then the music of the Asian Invasion hit and the crowd cheered. Jade and Lotus made their way to the ring. Jade, dressed in her usual red wrestling dress and red boots, had a huge grin. she was still excited on her victory over Gorgeous George. her partner Lotus was also confident. dressed in her yellow wrestling skirt, yellow top with yellow boots, she also felt that perhaps their luck will turn around. they werent in the tag team tournament, but if they win this match, it could put them in a title match against whoever the champions were. they entered the ring and smiled confidently.

the bell rang and Francesca started against Lotus. Francesca kicked an approaching Lotus in the gut, then delivered a knee lift to Lotus' face and the beautiful Korean woman hit the canvas on her back. Francesca tried to drop an elbow, but Lotus moved out of the way. Lotus then got up as Francesca did, the kicked her in the midsection. Lotus then executed a DDT. Lotus jumped up in joy. then remembered to cover Francesca. 1....2...KICKOUT. Lotus then picked up Francesca by the hair and dragged her over to her corner. she tagged in Jade. Jade came in and the Asian Invasion whipped Francesca across the ropes and then they delivered a double clothesline. Jade raised her arms up, then picked up Francesca by her hair. she then began to chop Francesca against her chest. "WOOOOOOOOO" the crowd chanted, as Jade repeatedly chopped the ample bosom of Francesca. then Jade whipped Francesca into a corner and charged in. Jade was greeted by a boot to the chin and she fell backwards to the mat. Francesca then tagged in Ninotchka who then began to put her boots to Jade's stomach. she then picked up Jade by the hair then scooped her up and slammed her to the mat. she picked her up again, and slammed her again. she then tagged Francesca who proceeded to climb to the top rope. Ninotchka held Jade's ankles and pulled her legs apart. Francesca then lept of the top rope and her head crashed between Jade's legs (a la Dudley boyz wassup move). Jade moaned in pain. Francesca then grabbed Jade's ankle, then twisted it. Jade rolled over onto her stomach and Francesca continued to twist the red boot. she nodded towards Ninotchka, then proceeded to untie the red boot. she plucked the strings quickly and began to pull the boot off.

"NOOOO!!!! DONT TAKE MY BOOT OFF!!!" Jade pleaded.

Francesca pulled the boot off and Jade's nyloned covered sole was exposed. Francesca looked at the sheer stocking and love how Jade's pudgy toes wiggled in fear. she stroked her finger against the smooth nylon.

"EEEEPPPP!!! NO!!!!! DONT TICKLE ME PLEEEAAASSSEE HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA NNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" Jade screamed and laughed.

Francesca wiggled her fingers into the delicate foot, tickling away. she scratched at the ball of the foot and Jade screamed away. then she traced her finger along the curve of the pudgy toes and Jade laughed harder. Jade began to reach towards her partner. Lotus was anxious to get in, but she was also scared. her feet were more ticklish than Jade's, but she had help her partner. she ran into the ring and kicked Francesca off of Jade. Lotus then got back to her corner. Francesca gave her a dirty look, then tagged in her partner Ninotchka. the pretty Russian got into the ring and began to pummel Jade. she hoisted Jade up, then powerbombed her. Ninotchka laughed. then she started to unlace Jade's other boot. she quickly took the boot off, and now both of Jade's feet were exposed. clutching Jade's ankle, she began to wiggle each of Jade's toes. Jade began to stir. she felt her toes being played with. she began to beg.

"Ninotchka!!! please, please dont tickle me!!!" Jade pleaded.

"Aaaaahhhhh look at these little piggies!!!! i bet these are ticklish piggies da?" Ninotchka taunted.

"Noooooooo...not my toes....." Jade laid her head back, resigned to her fate.

Ninotchka then began to tickle Jade's toes. Jade immediately cackled into laughter as she felt Ninotchka's fingers invade the soft crevices of her toes. she wiggled wildly on the mat, and Ninotchka put her into a step over toe hold and played and tickled Jade's nylon covered toes. Lotus then again ran into the ring and kicked Ninotchka off of Jade. this time Ninotchka got pissed. she pretended to be stunned, so Jade can make it to her corner. Jade managed to crawl to her corner and tagged Lotus. Lotus saw that Ninotchka was stunned and immediately went after her. Ninotchka then stood up, kicked Lotus in the stomach then performed a Stunner on her. Lotus was out. but Ninotchka didnt want to pin her. it was time to make Lotus suffer. she tagged in Francesca, and they each held an ankle and began to unlace the long yellow boots. they got them unlaced then easily pulled the boots off. they stared at Lotus' white sweatsocks and pulled them off.

"please dont tickle her feet!!!!" Jade begged to try and save her partner.

Francesca simply smiled at Jade, then faced Lotus' feet she stared at the long creamy soles with long delicate toes. she stroked her fingers up and down the length of the sole and Lotus immediately go tout of her stunned demeanor. she immediately roared into laughter. her feet were super sensitive. she wiggled wildy, then Francesca put her in a figure four leglock. now there was no escape. Francesca tickled the soft arch of Lotus.

"NOOOOOO HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA STOP STOP!!!! NOT MY HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA FEEEEEETTTT!!!!" Lotus laughed.

Francesca simply began tickling the toes and Lotus screamed. her toes were too ticklish. Jade looked as though she was going to intefere, but she saw Ninotchka staring at her, daring her to enter. Jade stayed where she was. she could only watch as her partner's feet were tortured. Francesca flicked her nails along Lotus' toe stems, then just raked them up and down the sole. Lotus could take no more. she tapped. Francesca tickled the foot a little more, then released her hold. Ninotchka and Francesca held their arms up in victory. it was a easy win, but enjoyable. they wanted to make a statement that they are the favorites to win the tag titles.

Julie Day stopped Mclane as he was about to make his way to the ring. "David, is it time?"

"Yes, Julie it is!!! time for me to announce the main event at TOTAL CONTROL." Mclane finished and made his way through the curtain. his theme music "Money, Money, Money" hit and he walked to the ring. walking with a strut, he entered the ring and smiled big. it was his moment. he grabbed a microphone. "Ladies and gentlemen!!!!! it is time to announce the main event at the Pay Per View, TOTAL CONTROL!!!" he bellowed.

then the music of the NWO hit and Hollywood made her entrance at the top of the ramp. with the title belt around her waist, she made her way to the ring, accompanied by Chyna. she entered the ring, held up her title belt for all to see then got into McLane's face. she draped the belt on her shoulder and had a cocky smile on her face.

"Hollywood!!! what do you want?" McLane asked obviously pissed that he was interrupted.

"McWorm, you are about to announce the main event. seeing that i am the champion, i have a vested interest in what you're going to say. so, McTroll, who will i have the honor of defeating at TOTAL CONTROL." the champ asked.

"Yes fans!!! Hollywood WILL be defending her title at TOTAL CONTROL. you know Hollywood. ever since you became champ, you have embarrassed my wrestlers, myself, these fans and the whole WOW organization. nothing would make me more happier than to see you lose that title. so, i had to think about who do i want to to beat you. i could only think of ONE woman. this one woman is the greatest wrestler in WOW history. she is beautiful, she is courageous, she will beat you Hollywood. she is the one....the ONLY.........TERRI GOLD!!!!!" Mclane bellowed. the crowd roared.

Hollywood simply laughed. "Terri Gold huh? fine by me..." Hollywood smiled.

McLane then had a look of concern. he figured that Hollywood would be upset over his decision. now she was smiling? then the music of Terri Gold hit. Terri made her way to the ring, smiling big. she entered the ring to the crowd's approval. she grabbed a microphone and got in Hollywood face.

"Oh, i have been waiting for the chance to get you Hollywood. at TOTAL CONTROL, i will beat you, and i WILL become once again WOW champion!!!" Terri yelled at Hollywood.

Hollywood simply smiled. "Tell me Terri, are your feet still ticklish? you WILL tap out to me AGAIN."

Terri's eyes slanted. she was pissed. then the music of Lana Star hit. Terri and Hollywood both looked towards the ramp and saw a pissed off Lana Star heading their way.

"MCLANE!!!!!! YOU WEASEL!!!!' Lana yelled as she entered the ring. she got into Mclane face and ripped into him. "YOU TOLD ME I WAS GOING TO BE THE CHALLENGER!!! YOU LIED!!!"

"Lana calm down!!! Terri deserves this oportunity!!!!" Mclane tried defending himself.

"Why does she ALWAYS get the glory!! i AM the STAR and EXECUTIVE PRODUCER!!!" she then faced both Hollywood and Terri Gold. "You both are lucky!! Hollywood, you are lucky because i would have taken that title. and Terri, you're just plain....LUCKY!!" she screamed.

Mclane had a look on his face that resembled him discovering gold. "WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!! i am such a GENIUS!!!! i have changed the main event!!!!"

Hollywood, Terri Gold and Lana Star all looked towards Mclane. all had an interested look on their faces.

"Hollywood WILL DEFEND title at TOTAL CONTROL. it will be Hollywood versus TERRI GOLD......." Mclane started.

Terri smiled back at Lana. Hollywood still looked perplexed. it was still the same main event.

".......VERSUS LANA STAR!!!!!! it will be a TRIPLE THREAT MATCH for the Women of Wrestling title. a first EVER TRIPLE THREAT MATCH IN WOW!!!!!!" Mclane announced. the crowd went ballistic.

Lana smiled. Hollywood's jaw dropped. she couldnt believe it. Terri also had a shocked look. looks like the pay per view just got more interesting......

UP NEXT: more Pay Per View matches!!!!

okay fans, let me know what you think of the main event. sorry for more story detail, but i have to set up the pay per view. you know that there will be more tickling in the weeks to come!!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back