• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Miranda kerr story. I finally wrote it. It's my first story. Please comment

xavier69

TMF Regular
After another long day of shooting Miranda Kerr waited in the dressing room for her new assistant Rob to deliver her starbucks. Mirandas favorite thing to do after a long photoshoot was enjoy a nice hot chai tea. Although this particular shoot wasn't too bad since was it was for the annual VS shoe catalog. She actually liked it since they give her a fresh pedicure before the shoot. She had also gotten one earlier in the week as part of her weekly beauty ritual. Her gorgeous size 8s were in perfect condition for the shoot. After she finished changing Rob showed up with her chai. "hey Miranda" he said, "I got your order, sorry it took so long". She looked him up and down and smiled. She was definately attracted to him. He was 5'9" 160 lbs and a perfect 6 pack. When she got to his eyes she noticed they were glued to her feet. Glued to her fresh French pedicure that she had displayed in an ordinary pair of VS flip flops. She decided to go with it. "ya know?" she said in her innocent Aussie accent. "after being on my feet all day I could use a massage would you like to head to my trailer and help me out? Consider it payback for being so late with my tea." she coyly said with a wink. Rob didn't know what to think. The girl of his dreams wanted a foot massage. His foot fetish went into overdrive as his mind dealer with possibilites. He followed her to her trailer watching her soft heels pad the ground in front of him. Miranda was taking extra care to walk slowly so he could catch glimpses of her buttery soles as she walked. Rob had no idea what he was in for, Miranda was in the mood to play. When they got inside he grabbed a seat on the couch. "get comfy" Miranda said. "I'm gonna go find my lotion then you can start." she smiled at him and walked into her room. Rob sat nervously on the couch waiting when Miranda finally walked out of the room. She changed into some pjs and a tshirt and even wearing that she was the most beautiful site he'd ever seen. She sat down on the couch and threw her beautiful feet in his lap and smiled at him. "well get to work" she said. her eyes sparkled in the light as she smiled. He could listen to that accent forever. She tossed him the bottle of lotion and he stared at her beautiful arches and soft soles as he applyed the lotion. He loved how perfect her toes were and how the French pedicure cotrasted on her sun kissed skin. "hehehaha" she suddenly squealed as her traced his fingers on her soles. "you bad boy" Miranda smirked. "you have no idea how ticklish my feet are". Pedicures are torture, I laugh the whole time.". "you have such soft feet though, you deffinately take good care of them."he replied. Rob was ecstatic the woman of his dreams was ticklish. He had to explore this further. "ya know you have such a cute laugh, it's perfect with your accent. I think I wanna hear more of it". Miranda looked at him questioningly and then she realized what he meant. She tried to grab her ankles but he was too quick for her. Rob wrapped her ankles in a head lock and scratched his nails wildly over her soles. "hahahahahahahahahaha pleeasssee stooppp!" she squeeled. "ohh myy goddd. My feet are soo ticklish hahahahahahahahahaha" he couldn't believe how his fingers sank in her soft skin. They felt like velvet and because of the lotion they glided soo smooth. She spread her toes and arched her feet trying to get away. But that only let him get to the soft spaces between her little toes. "not there!! Not my toooeeeessss! HehehehehHahahaha pleeasse!" he stopped for a minute to let her catch her breath. Her laughter was like a melody to his ears. "please ok, I'm ticklish you had your fun. I can't take anymore though" she pleaded. Rob looked at her winks and dug his fingers back into her soles. "hahahahahahahahahaha oh my goddd" she screamed. "I'll doo annnyyythhinngg." she said. Rob stopped for a minute and let her rest. "what do u mean anything?" he said. She felt the bulge in his pants and began to rub it with her free foot. She suddenly had a cocky look in her eyes. "I could take care of that problem that you have there" she said innocently. He didn't know what to think, his mind reeled as she teased his hard on through his pants. She leaned over and began to undo his bel buckle and side his jeans down. She leaned in and kissed him. As she did so her hand slid down to his boxers as she teased him with her finger tips. She purred in his ear as she pulled away. "soo you wanna feel my soft soles on your cock huh?" she cooed. "well ru gonna take it out or am I gonna have to fish it out with my teeth" she licked her lips. Rob sat there frozen. "well since ur not gonna say anything. I guess I'll have to choose for you." she crawled off the couch and between his legs. She slid his boxers down and pulled him into her mouth. She grabbed it and began to stroke it as she teased the head with her tongue. "mmm" she purred. "you ready for your main course? Because I'm ready for my dessert." she said sweetly, smiling innocently. *Rob couldn't do anything but nod. She gave him one last lick and crawled back onto the couch. She wraped her soles around his rather large cock. Which surprised her a little. It was bigger than her foot. Rob moaned as her wrinkles teased all the right spots. She braced his cock with one foot and began to rub her toes down his shaft, spreading and curling her toes as she went teasing him that much more. "oh I think I found your spot" she said as she wiggled her soft toes on the under side of his head. Making rob squirm. He was not sure how much longer he could take this teasing. "I'm sure you can't hold out much longer." she coyly exclaimed. As she said this she rubbed hr wrinkled sole on the tip making him shudder. She plced her soles on the base of his cock and leaned forward. "I want my dessert, and u better give it to me" she said seductively. She took his head into her warm mouth and flicked her tongue on the sweet spot. Her soles rubbed his base and that was it. He came. Miranda kept pumping and sucking till everydrop was gone and swallowed it all. "mm soo sweet" she smirked. "I bet ur pretty sensitive now huh?" she grabbed his cock and started greedily sucking and stroking it. Driving him wild as he tried to pull her off. After a min or two she stopped. "that was payback for tickling me" she winked as she said it. "so I'm gonna go get cleaned up. But we should do this again." she said as she walked to her bathroom. Rob thanked her and said his goodbyes. He couldn't belive his luck. *The ultimate fantasy come true **

It's a nice story to start with. :) I'll just make a couple of suggestions, though.

First, the story is set as one long paragraph. It's easier to read if you can break it up a little bit.

And personally, I think some more detail about what's happening and drawing out the scene a little bit would be helpful.

This was enjoyable, but I'm confident that as you write more, you'll get better and better. :cool:

Xavier, I'm very proud of you kid! You overcame your fear of writing, and I know it wasn't easy for you. On your own, with no one to help you, and you fended for yourself. Not too many people even attempt to write stories, and just make requests (and there's nothing wrong with that) But if you ever need help writing a story in the future, you will have my 100% support and it would be my pleasure to get your back.

I do agree with Backstep though, just work on breaking your story down a bit, and maybe keep a few lines in between the back and forth dialogue, it makes things easier for the reader. But it was your first story, so please don't feel like you screwed up. That and I loved the reactions and verbal teasing, always a necessity lol!!!

And coincidentallly, I am at Starbucks right now lol, aka JT's office!

Hey jt if you wanted to edit my story and add to it or whatever that'd be very much appreciated. Since I guess a skeletal structure is already made. I appreciate the feed back. I also wrote that from
my iPhone. Sooo

I did a little judicious spacing and edited just a little, if you're okay with that. Is this this acceptable?

A Miranda Kerr Story
By Xavier69

After another long day of shooting, Miranda Kerr waited in the dressing room for her new assistant Rob to deliver her Starbucks. Miranda’s favorite thing to do after a long photo shoot was enjoy a nice hot chai tea. Although this particular shoot wasn't too bad since was it was for the annual VS shoe catalog. She actually liked it since they give her a fresh pedicure before the shoot. She had also gotten one earlier in the week as part of her weekly beauty ritual. Her gorgeous size 8s were in perfect condition for the shoot.

After she finished changing Rob showed up with her chai. "Hey Miranda" he said, "I got your order, sorry it took so long.”

She looked him up and down and smiled. She was definitely attracted to him. He was 5'9" 160 lbs and had a perfect 6 pack. When she got to his eyes she noticed they were glued to her feet. Glued to her fresh French pedicure that she had displayed in an ordinary pair of VS flip flops. She decided to go with it. "Ya know?" she said in her innocent Aussie accent, "after being on my feet all day I could use a massage. Would you like to head to my trailer and help me out? Consider it payback for being so late with my tea," she coyly said with a wink.

Rob didn't know what to think. The girl of his dreams wanted a foot massage. His foot fetish went into overdrive as his mind dealer with possibilities. He followed her to her trailer watching her soft heels pad the ground in front of him. Miranda was taking extra care to walk slowly so he could catch glimpses of her buttery soles as she walked. Rob had no idea what he was in for.

Miranda was in the mood to play. When they got inside he grabbed a seat on the couch. "Get comfy," Miranda said. "I'm gonna go find my lotion then you can start." She smiled at him and walked into her room.

Rob sat nervously on the couch waiting when Miranda finally walked out of her room. She changed into some pj’s and a t-shirt and even wearing only that she was the most beautiful sight he'd ever laid eyes on. She sat down on the couch and threw her beautiful feet in his lap and smiled at him. "Well get to work" she said. her eyes sparkled in the light as she smiled. He could listen to that accent forever.

She tossed him the bottle of lotion and he stared at her beautiful arches and soft soles as he applied the lotion. He loved how perfect her toes were and how the French pedicure contrasted with her sun kissed skin. "Hehehaha" she suddenly squealed as her traced his fingers on her soles. "You bad boy," Miranda smirked. "You have no idea how ticklish my feet are. Pedicures are torture, I laugh the whole time."

"You have such soft feet though, you definitely take good care of them," he replied. Rob was ecstatic the woman of his dreams was ticklish. He had to explore this further. "Ya know you have such a cute laugh, it's perfect with your accent. I think I wanna hear more of it.”

Miranda looked at him questioningly and then she realized what he meant. She tried to grab her ankles but he was too quick for her. Rob wrapped her ankles in a head lock style and scratched his nails wildly over her soles. "Hahahahahahahahahaha pleeasssee stooppp!" she squealed. "Ohh myy goddd. My feet are soo ticklish hahahahahahahahahaha!"

He couldn't believe how his fingers sank in her soft skin. They felt like velvet and because of the lotion they glided so smooth. She spread her toes and arched her feet trying to get away. But that only let him get to the soft spaces between her little toes.

"Not there!! Not my toooeeeessss! HehehehehHahahaha pleeasse!" He stopped for a minute to let her catch her breath. Her laughter was like a melody to his ears. "Please okay; I'm ticklish you had your fun. I can't take anymore though," she pleaded.

Rob looked at her, winked, and dug his fingers back into her soles.

"Hahahahahahahahahaha oh my goddd!" she screamed. "I'll doo annnyyythhinngg," she cried.

Rob stopped for a minute and let her rest. "What do you mean ‘anything‘?" he asked.

She felt the bulge in his pants and began to rub it with her free foot. She suddenly had a cocky look in her eyes. "I could take care of that problem that you have there," she said innocently.

He didn't know what to think, his mind reeled as she teased his hard on through his pants. She leaned over and began to undo his belt buckle and side his jeans down. She leaned in and kissed him. As she did so her hand slid down to his boxers as she teased him with her fingertips. She purred in his ear as she pulled away. "So you wanna feel my soft soles on your cock huh?" she cooed. "Well are you gonna take it out or am I gonna have to fish it out with my teeth?" She licked her lips.

Rob sat there frozen.

"Well since you’re not gonna say anything. I guess I'll have to choose for you." she crawled off the couch and between his legs. She slid his boxers down and pulled him into her mouth. She grabbed it and began to stroke it as she teased the head with her tongue. "Mmm," she purred. "You ready for your main course? Because I'm ready for my dessert," she said sweetly, smiling innocently.

Rob couldn't do anything but nod.

She gave him one last lick and crawled back onto the couch. She wrapped her soles around his cock, which surprised her a little as it was rather large; bigger than her foot.

Rob moaned as her wrinkles teased all the right spots. She braced his cock with one foot and began to rub her toes down his shaft, spreading and curling her toes as she went teasing him that much more. "Oh, I think I found your spot" she said as she wiggled her soft toes on the under side of his head, making rob squirm. He was not sure how much longer he could take this teasing. "

I'm sure you can't hold out much longer!" she coyly exclaimed. As she said this she rubbed her wrinkled sole on the tip making him shudder. She placed her soles on the base of his cock and leaned forward. "I want my dessert, and you better give it to me," she said seductively.

She took his head into her warm mouth and flicked her tongue on the sweet spot. Her soles rubbed his base and that was it; he came. Miranda kept pumping and sucking till every drop was gone and swallowed.

"Mmm so sweet," she said, smirking. "I bet you’re pretty sensitive now huh?" She grabbed his cock and started greedily sucking and stroking it, driving him wild as he tried to push her off. After a moment or two she stopped.

"That was payback for tickling me," she said with a wink. "So I'm gonna go get cleaned up. But we should do this again," she said as she walked to her bathroom.

Rob thanked her and said his goodbyes. He couldn't believe his luck.

*The ultimate fantasy come true *

My pleasure. :)

Do you think you'll write again in the near future?

Great job of editing, Backstep, you're a good man! And I hope that Xavier writes in the future, I'd certainly work with him on a co-op.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back