• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wanted: Ticklers needed

kingp

TMF Master
My first attempt at a story, I hope all enjoy:

WANTED: Special men and women with a deft touch and a love of both massage and tickling needed for specialized theme-based restaurant. Mid-Manhattan location. Must be discreet and able to keep secrets. Apply via PM for details.
When Adam first saw those words under the Personals section of the TMF, he and many others had thought it was a joke. Some had even posted what an original scam this was. What could this be?? If it was a restaurant, why would there be secrets? What kind of theme could there be?

Adam truly felt this was a total scam, but since he was only over the bridge in Jersey, his curiosity got the best of him and he responded.

To whom it may concern: My name is Adam and I reside just over the GWB in No. New Jersey. I absolutely love to tickle and have been told over the years that I give great massages. I also am proud to say that I am considered by my peers to be a trustworthy individual. In my college days, I spent many an hour inside dining halls serving guests. So I have prior restaurant experience. I would love to find out more details concerning your ad, and would love to be considered for an interview.

Sincerely,
Adam

Adam figured he would get a note from some guy asking for money. Perhaps he would never get a reply again. Each night for the next few nights he checked his inbox eagerly hoping for another piece in the puzzle. Finally on the 4th night, his heart skipped a beat when he saw a note come back. He could feel the adrenaline flow into his body as he opened up the message and began to read.

Dear Adam,

We are pleased that you contacted us and would love to have you come down to meet with us for an interview. We are currently constructing a theme-based restaurant that we hope will become the talk of the town in very short order. My husband and I are avid members of the TMF, and have decided to take the bold step of devoting our lives to tickling and perhaps making a profit off of it.

But for this idea to work, we will need more like-minded people than ourselves. We will need probably the most specialized employees any restaurant has ever had, and while this will be an important part of whether our little venture will be a success or failure, our screening of your screen name and prior posts has made us believe you would be PERFECT for what we have in mind.

We would like to meet with you next Wed at 1pm at the address I have provided below. My husband and I will be there and I ask that you come alone so we are free to discuss the details of our venture to you. Thanks for your interest, if the time is no good pls advise another time which suits you. We have been constructing the interior of the restaurant which will need some work to prepare and are now there daily, so another time can be arranged.

Sincerely,
Curtis & Wai Ting Hasbrouck

Adam’s mouth went dry when he read these words. He re-read the letter quite a few times before Wednesday’s appointment. He made NO attempt to change the appointment as he couldn’t wait to meet this couple who stated they were “one of them”.

On the day’s arrival, Adam took a ½ day off from his day job and went into Manhattan at the address given. It was a very nice area, very posh. Adam had noticed many different upper crust restaurants that he knew he couldn’t afford the appetizer let alone the main course. Finally he stopped at the doorway of the address received.

At once Adam was a bit disappointed and his BS radar started to tingle. The store front was very unassuming and didn’t look like a restaurant at all. Tinted windows prevented anyone from peering inside. There was a single sign above the entrance, the only clue of what might await inside:

SMILES & LAUGHS CAFÉ
Food, Pampering, and Laughs
To fight the stresses of the day!

Next to the word, SMILES, was the usual yellow smiley face associated with the 70’s. Next to the word, Laughs, was the same happy face showing squinted eyes and wide open mouth. More intrigued than ever, Adam stepped inside. A bell tinkled upon entering.

Once his eyes became accustomed to the darkness of the interior, he noticed pictures of all different types of beautiful men and women laughing. Heads back, eyes squinted in mirth, all made Adam’s adrenaline run. The pictures ended at a bare desk at the end, a dark curtain hiding what lied behind located about three feet behind the desk. As he made his way up to the desk a young Asian woman appeared from behind the curtain.

“Adam?”

“Yes, hi. Are you Wai-Ting?” Adam couldn’t help but chuckle at the un-intended pun.
“Sorry, did I pronounce your name right?”

This time Wai-Ting chuckled, it was a musical giggle, and one that immediately struck a chord inside Adam. “Yes, that really is my name, pronounced just like the word. Pleased to meet you.” She stuck out a hand and they shook, her grip was soft but her hand was softer and cool to the touch. Adam loved the feeling.

Wai-Ting was a lot shorter than Adam. Only about 5-1 he figured, perfectly proportioned, and long straight hair that ran to the middle of her back. Her nails were well manicured and long. French manicure, he noticed. Adam noticed hands on a woman….and feet. But the desk obscured his inspection so far.

“Pleased to meet you too. So will the restaurant be here? I couldn’t really tell from the outside, other than the sign.”

Wai-Ting smiled at this, and replied, “We’re going for a speak-easy frontage. You know, a sort of secret, a get away from it all feel. Someplace someone can go for some privacy.” Adam notice not a trace of accent from Wai-Ting, so despite her foreign name, it appeared she was raised here stateside.

“Let’s go inside and I’ll tell you all about the position you’re applying for.”

Wai-Ting disappeared behind the curtain for a few seconds, it was then that Adam noticed a doorway to his right and in a moment a click was heard coming from it. The door opened and Wai-ting was now fully visible and not hidden from the desk. “Come in, let me show you around.”

It was now that Adam could notice Wai-ting’s soles as walked ahead. She was in high heeled slip-ons which gave an audible “clap,clap,clap” as she walked. It was as if her soles were applauding for themselves. Her small stature suggested small feet, and now the guess was verified. Adam figured she was probably a size 5 or 6 which pleased him greatly. With each step came the smallest of glimpses into the creases of her soles. They were bare and therefore easier to get a true idea of how soft they might be. Adam really liked what he as seeing, and had to force his attention away to see the unusual lay-out of the actual restaurant. Ting noticed Adam’s downward glances at one point and as their eyes locked she gave Adam a knowing smile, which embarrassed him for a moment.

Adam hadn’t seen anything like the layout of the restaurant in his past. The closest thing he could compare the room to was a large ice cube tray. A raised walkway ran down the entire center of the room, every 10 feet or so a similar walkway would extend to the left and right. Where the ice cubes would go were actually tables. One walked down steps to their table, each staircase having a banister. The overall look was dark, but each step and the walkways were lighted, giving it almost the appearance of the inside of an airplane walkway. Ting began her explanation.

“As you can tell, we have segregated each table from another.” Ting stopped at the last cubes and walked down the stairway to the table. “Come sit with me, please” she smiled as she turned to sit. Adam sat across from her, he instinctively tried to pull his seat in, but noticed he could not move the chair. It wouldn’t budge. Ting chucked for a moment, “I’m sorry, I should have warned you. The chairs are bolted into the wall behind you, they won’t move. Instead, when its time to eat, we have sides that lock to the table, bringing the table closer to you for eating.” With this she demonstrated the leaf with her own side and once locked, they were the right distance away for eating. She unlocked the piece and returned the table to its original position.

Adam was beginning to find this all very interesting and it was only now that he noticed that the walls around the table were not too high as to make one claustrophobic. He imagined he would be easily able to see or even speak to the people who were at the next table if he wanted. This table they were at had 4 chairs, similar to all the others. They weren’t planning for big parties here.

Ting and Adam locked eyes, her eyes were dark and clear, Adam had actually found her quite beautiful, with a charming smile. He began to break out in a cold sweat when he remembered she was a fellow TMF’er, but tried to squash any fantasies of a clandestine tickle when he remembered she had a husband. This was the first thing Wai-Ting brought up.
“First let me be frank with you”, she started off with a wide smile and more than a bit of shyness on her part as she revealed what normally she would keep hidden. “My husband and I just adore tickling”. The mere mention of the word from the beauty was enough to begin a tingling where he couldn’t help himself at the moment.
Ting continued. “I always have loved to be tickled, ever since I was a little girl. My sisters and I would tickle each other all the time. It wasn’t long before I would find myself purposely getting into tickle fights. I love to initiate them and I love to lose them. I am mostly a lee at heart.” A slight giggle at the end of the sentence was like a siren’s song.

Adam instantly had a mental vision of jumping over the table and instigating a tickle fight right now, but knew he had to behave of course, no need to become creepy in less than a minute.

Ting ran a hand through her long dark hair and placed a hand on her cheek. “ I have been a member of the TMF for a while now…in fact I met my husband Curtis through it. He’s downstairs right now, I’ll introduce him to you when we get down there.”

Adam could no longer contain his curiosity. “But, tell me, what does the TMF have to do with a restaurant?”

Ting squinted her eyes, smiled broadly and replied, “I am so glad you asked. My husband and I plan on making tickling the talk of the town, and try to make it a quirky mainstream find, an avant-garde eatery with a “something different” hook.

“Well….How do you plan to do that?” Adam asked as his mouth started to go dry.

“Before I answer your question Adam, let me ask a few questions of you, so I know I have the right kind of person I am looking for.”

Adam’s eyes went wide. “Ok..sure…shoot.”

“Do you like to tickle feet?” She asked with just a flirty ness that signified she knew the answer but wanted to hear it anyway.

It was Adam’s turn to smile broadly. “I LOVE to tickle soles; it’s actually my favorite place to tickle.”

Both were leaning forward, very interested in what might happen next.

“Excellent. And what would you say is your favorite way to tickle a girl’s soles? I mean, if you were to see a pair of woman’s soles in front of you, tied up, unable to move, how would you begin your work, and don’t leave out a detail?” It was now Ting who seemed to be engrossed in what would happen next and moved forward. Adam noticed this and began his description slowly, and lovingly, as if he were making pillow talk with the still complete stranger of a woman in front of him.

“I would start slowly and gently upon the arches. See how much movement she had, and how much she could take before she begins laughing. Something I call the tickle threshold”.

“Tickle Threshold.” Wai-ting popped her head up on this description, and quickly lowered her head on her hand again to listen.

“That’s what I call the point where a woman can no longer hold back the laughter, where the tickling begins to take over control.”

“Oh my God…I love it! Please continue….” Ting exclaimed. Adam couldn’t believe he was having a discussion with a woman he just met about foot tickling and having her have the same enthusiasm for hearing it as he had saying it. It was like they were just making the best of mental connections, an innate understanding of a long standing love of tickling.

“Well, I like to start off gentle, savoring the giggles, taking note of what spots on the sole causes the greatest giggles, I make a sort of mental map, as I feel each woman is different when it comes to tickling.”

Wai-Ting reached out a hand and gently grabbed Adam’s arm. He loved touchers, so instinctively sexy. “Oh, I so agree with you there” Her eyes seemed to light up,”You seem to really love to tickle, don’t you?”

“It really is my favorite thing to do, but there are just so few opportunities, you know. So I savor each one I get.” At this admission Adam sat back.

“So far what I have heard makes me think you would be perfect here. You are what we will need for sure. Can I show you the rest of the place? Are you interested?”

“Are you kidding me…lead away.”

Ting walked back up the stairs and into the kitchen area. The kitchen area was no different than any other he had seen in the past. Stainless steel counters, large dishwashing machine, stacks of trays and plates, different colored racks of glasses, ovens and ranges on the right, sinks on the left. Ting showed him the walk in icebox and where the orders would come in and go out, “But I already have a wait staff in line, I am not considering you for that job, I have a more specific job in mind for you. One I think you’ll love based on what you’ve told me.”

Now Adam was puzzled, and he followed her down the stair case to the downstairs area directly under the restaurant. Here Adam saw the ceiling in the familiar ice cube tray shape. The walkways were tall enough for him to easily walk, but where the tables were, the floor above came down to around his chest. Each protrusion down had a rectangular cut away with a flap that had an opening in the center. It appeared each opening was where each chair was upstairs.

It was here he met Wai-ting’s husband Curtis. He was a gentleman about the same height as himself. Well cared after, short hair, currently in painters clothes, but one could tell from his air that he didn’t usually wear them for a living. After a few minutes of chatter, he began to go over the purpose of the basement in more detail.

“Basically the people who we are targeting will be business men and women…stock broker types, financiers, people with very stressful jobs. We are going to sell this place as a way to shut out the world and have a good time, kinda laugh their cares away, to walk out feeling energized and above all happy with a smile on their face.”

“At the front door we will ask the patrons to remove their shoes, much like you would have at a Japanese restaurant. Once seated at their table, we would ask them to please insert their feet into the slots located under their chairs. Those soles would come out here where we are right now.” He pointed to the 2 slots that appeared like a number 11 in the wall. Adam could sense that Curtis was enjoying the description as much as he loved what he was hearing.

Curtis pointed to a padded black 4” rod that was below each slot. “These rods will serve to hold the feet still upon arrival. Simply wait until they are settled, lift the bar so the tops of the feet rest on the padded area, and secure the leather strapping around each ankle to the other side of the bar to fully restrain our guest.”

Both had to chuckle a bit at the sound of this.

Curtis pointed to a set of 3 lights above the slots. “These lights will light up at the various stages of the dinner, they are controlled by the wait staff above, they correspond to the different stages of the meal. The first light will be yellow. This is for when the guest first arrives. You will begin a soothing and meticulous massaging of the soles tired from a long day at work. This will totally sooth the guest as they begin to unwind, make small talk and decide what they want for dinner. Figure 15 minutes.”

“Ohhh..I likey” Laughed Adam.

“I’m glad you do, as you will be the one administering the massage. The second stage is Red. This is the actual meal, there will be absolutely no touching of the soles whatsoever. We don’t need anyone choking.”

“Fully understood Curt, but what if someone needs to get up for the bathroom?”

“A buzzer will sound and you would remove the strapping of the ankles and bar so they could go, upon return though, back they go.”

Adam paused a moment to ask the next question. “Will I have to touch men’s feet as well as women’s?”

Curtis paused too, “Do you want to touch both kinds?”

Adam was a bit scared to admit the next sentence. “Ahh, I don’t really want to touch men’s feet, just women’s if that would be OK, I don’t think I would like to do men. Sorry.”

Curtis smiled widely and so did Wai-Ting, “Then women it is!!” and laughed. “We would never ask you to do something you don’t want to do, if we did then we would be missing out on the sensuousness that only really comes across with someone who just seems to get it when it comes to soles. Understand?”

“Oh my God, totally. So what’s the next light for?”

“Ah yes,” said Curtis, “my favorite one and the real reason why we are all here. This one shines green and it comes on after dinner. It means it’s time for the tickling to begin!”

“You mean I could tickle the women guests anyway I’d like”. Adam could feel his blood rush.

“We would like you to start slow, and build as we go along. Get the customer used to the idea, don’t just start raking soles, you know. Don’t shock them. Let it be gradual. One finger at first, then two and build from there, understand?” As he said this Curtis used his hands in gestures that mimicked the kind of tickling he was advocating. Fingers fluttering, long strokes, all communicating in body language what he wanted. Adam received all instruction eagerly, like a man stuck in the desert would receive water. Curtis continued….

“Each table has a microphone and this switch here turns the sound on or off. To hear the laughter, and see how you are doing, simply flick it up, and it will be like they are in the room with you.”

“Wow. All I can say is Wow. This is in-fucking-credible…like when can I start?”

Curtis now looked over to Wai-Ting, and said “Well, you’re in charge of staff, what do you think?”

Ting smiled, looked at Adam and said, “Well you know, I would need to get a better idea on your technique. I am testing all my staff to see if they can give the customer a good laugh. How would you like to test your technique on me?”

Adam almost fainted, instantly his pants became a lot tighter, he nervously looked over to Curtis to see if he would knock his block off as this was his wife.

“It’s no problem Adam, she needs a good tickle today anyway, I haven’t gotten her yet today.” Curtis turned to Ting, “I won’t give him any pointers I swear, let’s see how he does. Go upstairs Ting and I’ll strap you in down here.”

Wai-Ting clapped her hands and smiled like she had just found a great sale. “Yay!….I love this part of the interview….now Adam, pretend I am a customer, start slow, but don’t hold back on me, by the end I want to feel that endorphin rush that comes after a really good tickle. I am really ticklish, but I will try to hold out for as long as I can, make me hold out for a little while, don’t try to break me too fast. We want to give the customer some glimmer of hope that they would be able to act unaffected to the others around the table.”

OK….Adam was hard now, no helping it. He kept looking at her bare soles in her heels and savoring the chance to feel their softness.

Ting left the room, going as fast as her little heels could take her.

“Go to table 6 that’s where we are now!” Curtis yelled. Adam felt as if he was in a dream.

A few moments later, Adam heard the sound of two heels plunking on the wooden floor above..

“Okay!” Ting yelled down. In a couple of minutes a light flashed green on one of the slots and a pair of small feet entered the room, face high, to the two men below.

Curtis took the black bar and explained, “Just turn this knob to release the lock, position it to the tops of her feet. You want the top of the pad to touch her ankle and turn the knob to lock.”

What Adam saw now was two flawless, manicured soles staring right in his face. He could hear his blood rushing through his ears as his breathing grew shallow at the thoughts of what lay ahead. The toes weren’t tied, but the bar basically locked the feet in place. The top of the slot touched the back of the ankle, and the top of the foot was immobilized. Once locked those soles couldn’t move either forward or backward. Adam took a moment and then glanced at Curtis.

“Size six, my man.” Answering the exact question unasked in Adam’s mind, “and that’s all you’ll get from me, I can’t tell you what works best on her, you’ll have to figure that out for yourself. Give he hell my man!”

“You don’t mind me tickling your wife’s feet?” Adam asked.

“Not at all, she absolutely LOVES to be tickled, and sometimes I love to watch it happen. Go ahead, no worries. Just a sec..” Curtis flicked on the speaker and gently tapped on the wood holding her. “Ready?!”

In a chair a floor above, Ting clasped her hands together in expectation for what she knew would happen to her bare soles as soon as she replied. Her excitement began to grow too at the situation. She wiggled her toes to test how much movement she had. Curtis had already used her many times as a model in constructing these specialized chairs. She already knew she would not be able to use one foot to cover the other, the slots were constructed slightly apart to prevent that from happening no matter what size shoe was in there. She wouldn’t be able to see what was happening to her, only feel. She personally felt this made it tickle all the more than if she could see it coming.

She closed her eyes. She wanted to be tickled, and wanted to see if this new guy was good at it or not, but it still took a bit of courage to open her mouth and speak the next few words.

The reply was easily heard with the speaker on, “Go ahead, I’m ready, I’m actually not ticklish today.” She egged Adam on.

Adam couldn’t believe it, these soles didn’t have a callous, they were clean, and damn it, so inviting. Curtis was a lucky bastard, and now he was too. He reached out with a single finger and starting at the heel traced it lightly down the sole through the arch and to the toes. The sole flinched involuntarily telling Adam that she was indeed ticklish and also liked the fact that the flinch only allowed the feet to move a fraction. Adam heard a gasp come over the intercom, and he began the same process with the other sole.

This resulted in a barely audible “aaahh” as Ting clamped her mouth shut in an effort to stay unaffected, but it also signified a welcomed eroticism. Ting didn’t want to crumble right away, but she already could tell that this guy could tickle. His touch was light, barely touching her, it was a loving type of touch, not ham-handed or scratchy. Adam’s hands had felt extremely soft for a man. She had noticed this before during the handshake and suspected correctly that these soft hands would be devastating.

Using the index fingers of both hands, Adam traced down the outer edge of each foot, causing each foot to flinch and a small giggle to emerge over the intercom, “Hee, th.. ha ha ..at works, um…ha he, may he he be I am a little tick heh heh lish after all toda hey..” Downstairs Adam now began using his index fingers to skip tickle Ting’s unprotected soles. Starting at the toes, then skipping suddenly passing through an arch, then on a heel, then on the curved edge of her foot, Ting couldn’t predict where the next tickle would occur next, and this simple technique unleashed a full torrent of giggles from Ting as she could no longer hold back the laughter. She took a deep breath, opened her sexy mouth and gave.

“Heehehe ahhh ha ha ha ha ha No ohh Dohnnnt Ha ha haha.” Ting unclenched her hands, slammed her palms on the table, brought her head down to the table, took another deep breath and laughed again…..she couldn’t help it. Her body reflexively tried to pull her feet free from the cutouts but the restraints held her fast. Her body leaned against the table, her eyes began to tear as they crinkled in mirth as she felt her toes now become Adam’s target.

Down below Adam was now gently teasing each toe on both feet, noting that Ting seemed to laugh harder whenever he explored the two smallest toes, but the entire ball of each foot was a hot spot for her. Up above Ting was observing what was happening to her as much as Adam was, all she could do was feel the sensations of fingers tickling her soles unseen. He was good, really good, almost as good as Curtis she thought. She couldn’t block the ticklish sensations out of her mind, as much as she tried, she was laughing hard now, and each ticklish sensation on another part of her foot only made her want to laugh some more.

Ting had a gorgeous laugh, definitely not a screamer, as Adam explored the center of her sexy arches, she would have only roll after roll of fresh girlish giggles, deep, hearty, yet definitely feminine. Adam could feel her tendons of her feet try to pry her from the tickles, but the would be absolutely no escape. Ting had to simply take it all. When she spoke for brief moments, her voice seemed higher due to the stress she was under…”Oh hoho my Ghad! Ha ha ha ha, its too hoo hoo hoo goo hood. He’s haha hahahaha Killing hahahha me heeheeheehee, Nooo! Hahahahha. Curt!! Hahahahaha heeelp haha.”

Adam was now using all 10 fingers on Ting’s arches as deftly as he could, it wasn’t a conscious thought, it was now instinct. He heard Ting’s laughter and since that point became a man in his own world with poor little Ting. He was going for hysteria now. He felt he had mapped out enough of these soles to know what would bring on the hysteria and he thought he would never get this chance to tickle Ting again, he was going to get a lifetime’s fill. Her soles were so soft from constant pampering, and an absolute joy to touch let alone tickle. No, he was given the golden ticket and he wasn’t going to let this opportunity go. He may never get this chance again, he would make her laugh….hard.

Up top, Ting’s world was fixated to what she was experiencing on her feet. A whole hoard of robbers could have come into the place at that moment and she would never have noticed. With tears of laughter now streaming down her face and her at full throated laughter, the only thing going through Ting’s mind was the sensations Adam was causing to each delicate sole. A torrent of sweet giggles would come out of Ting’s beautiful mouth, then a quick intake of air, and then another torrent would be exhaled again. Ting was in hell and heaven at the same time. The complex sensations are the ones that she not only liked, but needed, but while it happened it was a sweet torture. Wanting it to stop and yet continue at the same time, making her wet as she lost control.

Finally Curtis could tell from the many years of tickling his beloved that her laugh was starting to show stresses that he thought would cause her to pass out soon. His hand came and gently grabbed Adam’s hand. “Ok, Ok….that’s enough there Cowboy..” he said smiling, “She’s had enough.” At the moment Adam felt a little embarrassed for getting too carried away. Curtis sensed this and tried to reassure him, “That was awesome man, great technique. You’re really good at this. Let’s go ahead and release her.”

Up above, Ting was still giggling from the tingling she was still feeling on her soles. “Oh My God! Whew!!! He he he, that was awesome! Ha ha ha, Awesome…those fingers are brutal…hahahha.” She placed her head on her hands as her breathing slowly returned to normal. She could feel her feet being released below and she now relished the endorphin high she was on from the prolonged tickling. It happened every time, it also made her wet as hell and she couldn’t wait for Adam to leave so she could jump on Curtis. Tickling was the most erotic thing a guy could do to her, and she wanted Curt inside her NOW.

When the bar was lowered Ting removed her feet from the slots, rubbed her soles to remove the tingling still going on her soles and returned those sensitive soles back into her slides as Curt and Adam returned to the table.

Ting still had a permanent smile on her face when they sat down. Tear streaks still visible on her face. “Adam” she took a deep breath, and exhaled, “that was almost as good as Curtis when he decides to destroy me….Whew…we open in two weeks. Please work for us, we need tickling experts like you. What do you say?”

Adam took all of one second to answer, “Are you kidding me? How much do I have to pay you an hour?”

All laughed at this, and Adam was hired. He would be part of a team of the chosen few who would begin making the Smiles & Laughs Café the talk of New York. They all couldn’t wait for opening night. Things would be rough at first, but Curt & Ting felt they would soon have a loyal group of clientele. Who among us would care to make a reservation???

Thank you Love feet...I was seriously wondering if anyone liked my story...

Great concept KingP. I would have loved to see some more detailed description in places just to get a stronger feel of setting so that the reader was even more connected to what it might feel like to be in Adam's shoes. Overall though, I'm just really happy to see something that is different and outside of the box in ways that aren't too unrealistic. I could almost see this kinda place existing in New York if there weren't so many laws regulating the food industry.

Not sure they'd ever allow such a place...but I'd like to think it could happen. :D Thanks for being brave enough to post. This place needs some fresh blood, always! ;)

Great story!! Can't wait to read ensuing chapters when high-powered Wall Street women walk in and get the royal treatment!!

Thanks, fingers

I agree with the Siren, it's a great concept. I think twirling spaghetti around your fork could be tricky if your feet were getting tickled at the same time. :D

There's a place here in London called "Dans le noir" where you are in complete darkness and sit and eat in the dark in order to better appreciate the sensations of the food - taste, smell, texture etc. Not too much of a leap in story terms to have tickle themed restaurant.

Congrats on making your first story post!

awsome story, where is this restuarant and can I make a reservation please.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back