• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Nemesis - The Shortcut Part III

Kindred

Part 1
Part 2

Part 3

“Now come on.” The woman told her. “You must have some idea.”

Angela stammered through her giggles. “I don’t know!” She closed her eyes as another long stream of laughter flowed from her lips. She forced herself to take another breath and go out the words, “please stop” before she began laughing again.

“I already told you.” The woman said, looking at her watch. “Wow, almost an hour! My friends down there won’t stop until you correctly identify the feathers they are using.”

Between her giggles she called out birds, a few, like peacock, she called out several times. It tickled so badly, for several minutes at a time, she could do nothing but laugh. She craned her neck to look at the wall where her stocking feet disappeared into two holes. It was on the other side of the wall that she could feel each nylon foot being softly tickled by a feather. She began to laugh harder as her strength left her. She rested her head back on the table she was strapped to. She looked back into the deep blue eyes of her captor and began calling out bird names again.

“What kind of owl?” The woman clicked a button on the remote and the tickling stopped.

“Huh?”

“Owl is too generic, what kind of owl?”

She didn’t know, images of that kid’s movie with the wizards flashed through her head. Snow owl was the only one she could think of.

“Nope, not a snow owl.” She clicked the remote again and the tickling started again.

“Nooo!!!” Angela began to laugh again, now with tears streaming down her face.

“Come on, you almost have it. What kind of owl?”

What was with this woman? Was she some crazed bird watcher? What other owls were there? A barn owl?

“Nope, not a barn owl.” The woman checked her watch again. “Almost two hours.”

For a few more minutes Angela giggled and laughed and struggled and thought of what kind of owl feathers were being used on her.

“Okay I’m tired of this.” The woman said clicking her remote several times. The feathering stopped for a millisecond before Angela felt the scratching of fingernails on her stocking feet. She howled in laughter and struggled mightily to no avail as her bonds held her tight. She screamed and laughed for a few more minutes before she passed out.

She awoke in her bed, still in her nightgown and the pantyhose that had been put on her. Taped to her pillow was a page that looked like it had been ripped out from an ornithological book. In one of the margins was a handwritten note. “Keep the pantyhose as a gift.” On the page was a picture of an owl and information on the great horned owl.

She was tired. She looked at her alarm clock. It was a quarter to 5 in the morning. She did a quick calculation in her head then lay back down. She found she couldn’t fall back to sleep. She got up, got undressed and went to take a shower. She could feel each and every rivulet of water running down her body. Scrubbing herself was now a ticklish task and her feet were almost impossible to scrub. It had been three days like this so far. She had been more ticklish than ever. First the lady at the shoe store, then the lady who gave her that pedicure and then her masseuse at the spa and every night, just Catherine breathing on her neck as she tried to sleep was enough to make her start giggling. She had finally decided to spend a night at home when she awoke strapped to the table with that woman and two people on the other side of the wall tickling her. She thought perhaps she had dreamt it, but the page taped to her pillow was proof.

She toweled herself off giggling as she did so. She went back to her bed and couldn’t find the page anywhere. She looked all over the bed, in and around, but could not find it. She got dressed for work. Her white suit was lying on the chair in her bedroom, although she didn’t remember doing putting it out. She put on her pink satin bikini briefs and matching pink bra. She put a white garter belt on and a pair of sheer white stockings that Catherine had given her. She smiled when she looked at herself in the mirror. She had to admit she looked good. She went to her closet and stepped into those silly marabou pumps that Catherine had bought her to match the stockings. The little feathers tickled the tops of her feet as he walked. She laughed a bit more at herself that the actual tickling. She turned her computer on and sat down at her vanity. She had finished her eyes when she saw the chat program come up on the screen across the room and the light on her webcam blinked and went solid. A moment later she heard her phone vibrate.

Angela got up and grabbed her phone. She read the message. It was from Catherine. It said simply, “Too dark!!” She smiled and turned on the desk lamp that was pointed at her vanity. Another text came across, “Now we’re talking!! Ohh I like, I have such good taste in clothes! You should let me dress you more often!!”

“HA! Not a chance!” She responded. She finished her make-up and hair. She stood up and walked towards her suit. A chat window popped up from Catherine’s screen name, RichGrrl$$. “Dance for me!”

Angela rolled her eyes, but found herself dancing in front of the webcam. She saw another message pop up. “MMMM, I love you!”

She typed she loved her back. Another message came up. “Lose the bra!”

She was shocked, “Catherine!” she said out loud, but found herself reaching behind to undo the clasp.

“Turn around, take it off slowly!”

Again she was shocked Catherine would act this way. She turned around and slowly undid her bra. She turned her head to watch the screen for more orders.

“Yummy!” was the only thing that popped up. Angela dropped the bra to the floor and the word “[faints!]” popped up. Angela smiled.

She typed, “I have to get ready for work now.”

A message popped up, “I’m going to be way late… I have to shower and take care of something…” Which was code for, “I’m going to masturbate in the shower.” Angela smiled, she understood.

“Leave the cam on while you get dressed, I can shower after.”

Angela positioned the cam and slowly put her bra back on. She put on her black silk top and pulled on her white skirt. She turned to the cam and made a “tada” gesture complete with curtsey.

A message popped up. “Very nice. There is a present for you in a white bag in your closet. I was gonna wait, but since you are wearing white…”

Angela found the bag in the closet and pulled the box out. It was a shoebox, plain and white with no markings. She opened the box to find a pair of white opera pumps with a large ankle strap with a large buckle on one side, the strap continued around the ankle and split into three straps, accommodating three buckles on the other side, the ankle straps looked more like an ankle cuff.

“Bondage shoes! Nice!” she said, as if the camera could hear her. She loved them, but looked mischievously at the camera. I’m not falling for this she thought. She did the buckles and then undid them twice. Hmm, she thought. She figured Catherine would somehow rig the buckles so she’d be stuck in four inch pumps all day as a practical joke, but the buckles didn’t seem tampered with.

“What’s wrong?” the chat window said.

She smiled, she shook her head and slipped the pumps on. She did the buckles and stood back so the camera could see her completely.

“Impeccable! I may be in the shower all day. How about a day off with pay?”

Angela smiled, typed “OK, see you tonight” and set her computer to turn off.

“What a wonderful show that was, I am sorry you missed it.” The woman said to Catherine who was blindfolded.

“You could have at least let me see something.” Catherine whined.

She had awoken to a soft noise and could barely see the soft light from her computer. She thought perhaps she had left her computer on and was barely awake when the rag had clamped over her mouth and nose. She awoke again later but this time, in the soft light of her computer, now with her chat program up and running, she could see she had been wrapped in medical bandages like a mummy. Behind her, the woman was holding her upright, affixing a blindfold across her eyes. Her last sight was the other two women wrapping her legs together down to her crossed ankles and was she wearing pantyhose now?

“Softly now!” she heard the woman holding her say and her two accomplices began softly tickling her stocking feet with their fingernails. It was absolutely maddening as Catherine softly giggled. The woman held her around the neck firmly and there was no give in the bandages. What a perfect torture she thought to herself. It was twenty minutes of soft giggly tickling when one of the women at her feet said, “She’s on.”

At her feet one woman stopped and Catherine could hear her computer chair moving. The second woman now started moving from foot to foot.

“Awake already?” the woman behind her said, “I guess she has more stamina than we gave her credit for. Bring up her webcam.”

“You’re looking at Angela!” Catherine said through her giggles. “And using my computer to do it?”

“You really should consider using passwords.” The voice from the computer told her. “We got into the computer, the chat account, your email and two of your bank accounts already. It must be nice to be that rich.”

“Please!” She said through a stream of giggles. “Take anything you want, just leave me alone.”

“Don’t worry, we’ll take exactly what we want.” The woman told her. After a moment she said, “The cam is too dark. Text her to put a light on.”

“You have my phone too!” Catherine said. She dropped into a fit of laughter from her nylon feet being tickled.

“You talk too much. A little harder please?”

The tickling on her stocking feet increased and she immediately tried to struggle away to no avail. She wiggled her feet but nothing seemed to lessen the tickling she was receiving.

“She out a lamp on. Now we’re talking!”

“Text her that. What a nice pink bra and panties, white garter belt and stockings.”

“You buy her those rich girl?”

“I did!” Catherine was able to get out through her laughter.

“Tell her what great taste I have in clothes and I should dress her more often.”

“Will do.”

A moment later a text came across. “She said, ‘not a chance’.”

The woman laughed softly and idly fingered the pendant around her neck. “We’ll see about that. Switch places with me. Let’s see how our new friend takes a few commands.”

When they had switched places Catherine could hear the woman typing.

“Let’s see if our lady lawyer has rythym.”

“What? What’s going on?!” Catherine sounded more frustrated than scared as she laughed. “What are you typing?”

“A bit harder please, our host can still talk.”

The tickling became worse as the woman at her feet began grinding her nails into one foot and then the next, she’d barely stop laughing from the first foot when the second foot would get tickled.

“She is sexy.” Catherine could hear the typing. She could hear the woman laughing.

“Yummy.” The woman behind her said.

“Nice, I’ll send that.”

Catherine was so frustrated, she couldn’t even ask what was going on.

“Hold up.” The tickling at Catherine’s feet stopped. “Catherine, I am going to ask you a question. If you tell me the truth, I will have the tickling lessened to like when we began. If you answer incorrectly, I am going to instruct your poor little stocking feet to be tortured even harder for maybe two hours, do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“And you’ll answer me truthfully?”

“I will, I promise.”

“What do you tell Angela when you are going to ‘take care of yourself’ sexually?”

Catherine, still breathless, said, “I say I’m going to take a shower and take care of something.”

“Lightly please.”

The soft maddening tickles began again only on one foot, not two like before, but now, after being tickled for so long, they seemed to make her laugh almost helplessly. It was as if her feet were more ticklish than when they had started.

“Where did you put the shoes?”

“White bag in the closet.”

“Got it.” A few seconds later, the woman continued. “Oh look at her, she’s suspicious! I love her she is brilliant! What’s wrong?” she typed.

“Think she’ll put them on?”

“Oh she will. They are from her lady love here.”

“Oh what are you doing to her?!” Catherine whined and soon fell into a fit of laughter.

“Don’t worry, my gorgeous little blonde captive, she’ll get quite a kick out of this one.”

“She’s got one on, and there goes the other. Impeccable!”

“I like that! IM-PEC-CABLE.” Catherine could hear the lady typing. “Well done you two, a good night’s work from all. Especially you Catherine, you get the day off without pay!” She replaced her associate behind Catherine and held her while both of her co-horts began to each tickle a foot. What a wonderful show that was, I am sorry you missed it.”

“You could have at least let me see something.” Catherine whined. “What did you do to her?”

“Not we, remember, what YOU did to her was what brought her to our attention.” The woman said, idly playing with her pendant.

Although blindfolded, Catherine could suddenly picture everything that had happened. “The pendant!” she cried through her giggles. “You took it from me!”

“That’s correct, the way you took it from your friend. I’m sure you’ll remember everything now and all your wishes and thoughts, but don’t feel any guilt over them, you won’t remember for long. As a matter of fact, when my friends here finish with your feet you won’t remember a thing. Angela will see you tonight.”

Catherine laughed and moaned.

“Extremely harsh now, two hours.”

“OH NO!!” Catherine cried as her nylon feet were assaulted with tickles. Catherine had no idea of how long she lasted laughing that hard. She remembered waking up from a very ticklish dream. She slowly made her way to her shower for a nice long bit of fun time.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back