• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sheyla Hershey parts 4, 5 and 6 (Multiple M/F; all breast tickling)

Sirius168

Hello again guys. Firstly, thanks for the comments on my last three parts, and thank you slaver for posting them in full :D here are the next three parts, it only gets better from now.
Enjoy :)

Hello again guys. Firstly, thanks for the comments on my last three parts, and thank you Slaver for posting them in full :D here are the next three parts, it only gets better from now.
Enjoy :)

No problem Sirius, I'm doing it again here. I took the liberty of touching it up a bit. I guess you could say "I couldn't resist" adding my own special something to it. I didn't change the content, just put some flair into it's presentation. This is an excellent story, it reminds me of those goofy British sex farce films that Sue Longhurst used to be in (The Groove Room, Can You Keep it up for a Week, etc) very good, both cute and sexy at the same time.

Here it goes, Parts 1-6

The Shyla Hershey Tickle Story
By Sirius168

Sheyla Hershey had the biggest breasts in town. And big they were. Popping out a huge 44KKK, round and firm, they were accompanied by the prettiest face and most curvy tanned body. All in all, every guy wanted her, and as she walked along the street, every set of eyes would point to her. Men would gape and whistle, while women would turn green with envy. She was truly a figure that aroused most.

It was reaching the end of a successful year at a successful secondary school in the town, and the students were looking to put on a grand play to end the year. After much discussion among themselves, the students have, ironically enough, named the play 'The big boobed lady' and have put up posters all over town.

Now Sheyla was walking down a street, her enormous chest sticking out almost a foot ahead of her, when a few kids came up running from round the corner. She didn't think too much of it, until one of the kids jumped and poured a whole glass of lemonade down her gigantic cleavage, then ran off laughing. Sheyla as the cold lemonade ran between her breasts .

"Oi! That wasn't necessary!" she turned and shouted. Just as she did, out the corner of her eye, she noticed a colourful poster, depicting a Victorian style woman with humongous breasts and two old-fashioned kids grabbing her boobs. It read 'The big-boobed lady' if you have big’uns, we would like to welcome you for the role of this woman in our school play. Apply within.' Sheyla lit up. She thought it'd a wonderful way to show off her beautiful 44KKKs, so she went straight back to her house, changed into clean clothes, and went to the school.

Walking in, she walked up to the reception desk. Smiling at the wide-eyed reception lady, sheyla enquired "I would like to apply for that position in the school play please?"

The lady smiled back, and said "Of course, if you just follow those signboards to the changing rooms, a schoolgirl will give you the clothes to change into and then you'll have time to rehearse." She pointed out the way. "Thanks!" Sheyla gleefully continued to the changing rooms, where a cute girl awaited.

"Sheyla?? Wow, turns out the best suited for this role turns up." she said, grinning.

"Aw hehe, I did need a chance to show these off" Sheyla said, jiggling her boobs. The schoolgirl turned slightly red, but then said

"Well here are the clothes for the play," pointing to a pile of Victorian clothes "hope they fit you, i tailored them." she said happily. She then left the room, leaving Sheyla alone in the changing room.

Quickly she stripped down to her pink bikini bottoms, and bra, stretched to its limit over her breasts. Just then, she noticed two dark holes in the wall to her right, labelled 'Auto-Boob massage' the holes looked perfectly shaped to fit her 44KKKs. Sheyla was curious and went over, inserting a hand. The holes were empty, and what looked to be another wall was through the hole.

"Ah these baby's of mine do deserve a little pampering."

The holes were closer to the floor, so she had to kneel on the strangely soft floor so the holes were squarely level with her chest. She gently pushed her 44KKKs into the two walls, and the holes polystyrene lining snugly hugged the bases of her giant breasts. She felt a little bit of excitement as her breasts were now 'inside' the wall, hidden from her view as they were about to supposedly get a massage. Little did she know that the wall was soundproof, and the other 'wall' through the hole isn't normally there...

Sheyla waited with her bra-covered boobs snug in the wall, but nothing happened. She looked up, and saw two switches higher up on the wall, labelled 'left and right'. Sheyla thought that those switches would turn on each holes massage mechanism, so she reached up with both hands, and had to reach straight up diagonally to reach the switches. She flipped them both at the same time, and suddenly, straps came out slits in the walls instantly buckled themselves over her wrists, arms, upper and lower back, thighs, and her lower legs, bonding her to the wall and floor, leaving her completely helpless with her arms still stretched up. She tried to struggle but couldn't move so much as an inch, the straps had her tight. She then twitched as she felt a slight breeze waft over the top of her huge breast.

The schoolgirl went out, leaving Sheyla in the changing rooms, and knocked on the boys changing rooms where most of the year 11 boys were gathered, before leaving. The boys were watching a black screen that was raised up in front of the inch-thick very strong soundproof wall that separated the girls and boys changing rooms. They sat waiting a few minutes, when the black screen fell away, revealing the two closely placed holes which were set waist height in the wall, through which protruded Sheyla;s huge pink-bra covered 44KKK breasts. A slight breeze blew through a window in the room. The boys laughed and cheered and whistled, giving each other high-fives. Most instantly got erections. One of them, a handsome lad, went over and tapped the side of the right breast with his socked foot.

"Hehehe, these would be perfect to play football with. And just look at that lush exposure along the top." He commented, trailing a finger along the lengthy top of the right boob, and lightly scratching at the exposed skin a few times. Cupping her breasts from underneath, his whole outstretched hand barely covered any of their southern hemispheres, "Whoa man, these are light as balloons!" he commented, as he lifted them in an alternating fashion.

"Bloody 'ell, to have my dick between these... damn!." Said a 2nd boy, whose name was John, as he placed his hands on the front of the disembodied tits.

Marvelling at the silky bra fabric over the gentle firmness, John squeezed a few times. All the other boys were crouched around, watching, alot of them grinning while snapping photos with their mobiles.

"I'm thinking we get these naked soon." John recommended with a wide smile.

The other boys cheerfully agreed. John scratched and tickled softly the exposed side of each breast, running his nails back and forth across the sensitive tit-flesh. Two of the boys behind him joined in, one on each breast, as they gingerly scratched at the exposed skin. The trio left no patch of skin untouched. The gigantic boobs stuck out the wall, jiggling and defenceless, as they were forced to endure the tickle torture.

Sheyla struggled with renewed vigour as she felt something rough tap the side of her breast on the other side of the wall, suddenly, what she figured to be someone’s fingertip stroking along the top of her right breast. struggling harder, she discovered there was no escape, as she felt nails scratch at the top of her tit repeatedly, tickling it immensely. The glamour model tried despritly to pull her boobs back in through the wall, but the straps allowed no movement whatsoever, she could not move her boobs in any way shape or form. Shutting her eyes in, she tried to block out what was happening on the other side of the wall, but she couldn’t ignore the feeling of someone’s palms affixed themselves under her breasts. Whom ever it was they lifted them slightly, in turn, several times, like they were attempting to approximating the weight of her massive bosoms.

Sheyla's nipples hardened a bit more when the palms now placed themselves on the front of her boobs, and she yelped as she felt them getting squeezed. Several more squeezes lead to several more yelps, then the hands withdrew. Sheyla sighed a relief, her face turning beet red as she thought how many people may be on the other side, ogling the sight of her huge, helpless breasts. A squeal escaped her as she felt soft scratches length wise along the skin her braw didn’t cover. The gentle stroking tickled to no end, but when two more sets of nails started tickling her boobs, it was to much. The woman tried to buck, only to be reminded she could not, she couldn’t do anything, in fact, but endure the tickle torture on her sensitive breast, separated by a wall

To be continued…

Ah cheers for that matey, I appreciate some alterations from a highly skilled writer such as you. :D Have read a few of your 'Goddess spa & dungeon' chapters, and I gotta say, i'm honoured that such a great writer is praising my story :) you have my sincerest gratitude.

Ah cheers for that matey, I appreciate some alterations from a highly skilled writer such as you. :D Have read a few of your 'Goddess spa & dungeon' chapters, and I gotta say, i'm honoured that such a great writer is praising my story :) you have my sincerest gratitude.

Hey thank for the prais yourself. Like I said before, this tale reminds me allot of those Brittish Sex Farce comedies you folks used to do in the 70's. Of course my personal favorite was being What the Swedish Butler Saw (or The Groove Room in it's current DVD release). I am glad you liked my Spa and Dungeon story, I know allot of the women folk liked seeing a guy get it for a chainge.

I might steal this idea for something my self down the line, giving you full credit of course, if thats ok. Keep up the good work, and I will add anywhere I feel will help, while respecting you original vision. Consider it a remastering like they did with the Original Star Trek LOL.

ST

Yeah I checked out 'The groove room', but didn't like it haha, too outdated. Yeah I agree, f/m stories really do hit the stop as well the usual f/f and m/f stories ;P.

And that is perfectly fine with me if you pinch my idea and use it in your own story, I would love to read it :) You keep up the good work too mate, and thanks alot.

Yeah I checked out 'The groove room', but didn't like it haha, too outdated. Yeah I agree, f/m stories really do hit the stop as well the usual f/f and m/f stories ;P.

And that is perfectly fine with me if you pinch my idea and use it in your own story, I would love to read it :) You keep up the good work too mate, and thanks alot.

From an engineering stand point I agree that the groove room looks dated, but it is the best Mainstream tickling you'll ever see.

Last edited:
Oh it's got tickling in it? I didn't watch enough xD. When does the tickling start in the groove room?

Oh it's got tickling in it? I didn't watch enough xD. When does the tickling start in the groove room?

Check my new post in Mainstream clips. It is near the end of t he movie, shortly after Jack traps Alice in the "Snuggery".

wow that was great, like i said before ur a very talented writer, enjoyed that story a lot, can't wait to see the next parts

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back